有时候,我梦想自己能够飞翔
Sometimes I dream I can fly.
但是我厌倦了挥动翅膀
But I'm so exhausted from flapping my wings
飞的越高,就越让我感觉到
and the higher I soar it reminds me
我多么不适合在这片土地上
of how little I fit in with them on the ground.
于是我继续飞啊飞啊
So I rise and I rise
我意识到
and I realize that
我再也不想飞了
I don't wanna fly anymore.
反正他们从来都不知道
They never knew what they were
他们仰望的是什么
looking up at anyway.
但是我老妈却不一样
But my mother did.
她一直关注着我
She always saw me.
我叫她“玛”
I called her muv.
我爱她胜过一切
And I loved her like nothing else.
她就是个活着的女神
A living testament to grace
是媚惑,是古驰
glamour and Gucci.
她拥有全部的美
She had it all.
她就是穿着高跟鞋的塞壬
A siren in stilettos.
让所有男人都拜倒在
Abandon all hope any men that fall
她的魅力之下
under her enchantment.
她就是…
She is just..
超级棒
...beyond.
她是幻想吗?
Isn't she a vision?
那条裙子真是美死了
That dress was to die for.
当然了,它本身就很美
Well it should be.
标价差点没把你老爸吓死
The price tag nearly killed your father.
他懂得任何关于价格的事情
He knows the price of everything
但是对物品的价值一无所知
and the value of nothing.
这是你刚想出来的吗?
Did you just come up with that?
没,我从奥斯卡王尔德那偷的
No I stole it from Oscar Wilde.
我们愿意闲聊一整晚
We'd stay up late dissecting and gossiping the night away.
原本我可以永远待在那间客厅
I could've stayed in that parlor forever.
只有我和她
Just me and she.
我们俩的小世界
A circle of two.
不幸的是,有时会有第三个人
Unfortunately sometimes we were three.
“扫兴老爸”
Daddy downer.
他们吵架吵得昏天暗地
My parents fought and fought like hell.
我都不清楚他们当初是怎么看上对方的
I never really knew what drew them together.
但是他们闹掰的那天
But I was there that night
我却在场
when they fell apart.
他去了南方
He headed south
我留在了玛身边
and I stayed with muv
度过了七年幸福的时光
for seven blissful years.
但是这个夏天她离开了我
When she left this summer
去了一个未知的地方
destination unknown
所以我搬到了老爸那边的庄园
I was shipped to daddy's family estate.
谢天谢地的是,我不是孤身一人
And thankfully I didn't come alone.
玛用一种顽强的媚惑的力量
Muv armed me with an unflinching
陪伴着我
sense of style glamor
同时还有整个衣柜的连衣裙
and a closet full of frocks
手链和珠宝
bangles and beads.
所以当她不在时
So when she made her exit
我就登场了
I made them my entrance.
来吧,一起面对吧
And let's face it.
老爸的旧房♥子能发挥一点...哇
Father's old home could use a little...Wow.
又是你?
You again?
我要拿你怎么办呢?
What am I going to do with you?
这只是纸上谈兵
These are just words
说得好不如做得好
and it's always better to show than to tell.
所以系好安全带,亲爱的
So buckle up darlings
我要载着你开始一段路程
because I'm gonna take you on a little ride
这段旅程叫做“我的人生”
I call my life.
该上学了,比利
It's time for school Billy.
我了个去 妈妈惹 天啦噜
Oh, be with us, Jesus.
还有,把你的亮片眼影弄掉
And take off that glitter eyeshadow.
这可不是去“与星共舞”
This isn't Dancing with the Stars.
这儿可不是康乃狄克州
This isn't Connecticut.
你现在可是在红色州
You're in the red states now.
你可不能第一天上学就穿成这样
You cannot go to your first day of school like that.
你真好心,贵人
You sweet precious woman.
我去学校当然不会穿成这样
Of course I'm not going to school like this.
嗨
Hi.
我叫比利·布鲁姆
So I am Billy Bloom.
我刚从康乃狄克州的达里恩转过来
I just transferred here from Darien Connecticut
科洛·塞维尼的故乡
the hometown of Chloe Sevigny.
大家好啊!
Hello!
然后我意识到对于我来说
And I realized for me
这一切已经结束了
it was already over.
你穿的短袖真好看
That is a fantastic tee you're wearing.
你应该--
You gotta--
你再碰我我就揍你了
touch me again and I'll kick your ass.
哦!
Oh!
你的嘴可真不干净
You have got quite a potty mouth on you.
呃
Mm.
格里芬必胜!
Go Gryphons!
格里芬必胜!
Go Gryphons!
欢迎大家来到新学期的第一天
Welcome class to the beginning of the school year.
我很受打击
I was a hit.
万能的神啊
Good gosh almighty.
跟你说过不要这样穿
Told you to change.
我休息的时候可以带你去买♥♥条牛仔裤
I can take you shopping for blue jeans on my day off
如果布鲁姆先生同意的话
if it's okay with Mr. Bloom.
蓝色牛仔裤也救不了我
Blue jeans weren't gonna save me.
还是把我送火星去吧
Maybe a ticket to Mars would.
或者米兰
Or Milan.
任何地方
Anywhere..
除了这儿
...but here.
你知道吗,儿子
You know, son,
有句名言叫
there's a great saying.
“枪打出头鸟”
"The nail that sticks out gets hammered down."
是,是
Hmm yeah.
好吧,父亲
Well, father
你一定懂很多
you'd certainly know an awful lot
关于被打的事
about getting hammered.
我可不是有问题的那个人
I'm not the one with that problem.
我得离开这个镇子
I have to leave this town.
我之前就被人讨厌过
I've been hated by some people before.
但不是所有人
But not by everyone.
*气声*
Psst.
嗨,比利
Hey, Billy.
嗨
Hi.
好吧,我就是想让你知道
Okay, I just wanted to let you know
这学校不是所有人都是混♥蛋♥
that not everyone in this school is a dick.
我觉得你超级棒
And I think you're amazing.
我觉得我好像在这个毒蛇镇交到了个朋友
I think I just made a friend
我去,我没听清她的名字
in this vipers' den. Shit. I missed her name.
你懂吗?算了 ...
...you know? Anyway..
我得在她这么一长串狂轰滥炸里
If I can just catch a break
抓住一个空档,问她的...等下
in her verbal avalanche I can ask h.. Hold on.
她刚才是不是说了“啥啥啥?”
Did she just say "blah blah blah?"
总之,学校就是一锅浑水
Anyway, pretty much the school is douche soup
他们就是里面的苍蝇
and they're all stewing in it.
所有人吗? -没错
All of them? - Yeah.
跟我来 - 不过没关系
I'll show you.- But I don't care.
她就是个天使
She's an angel.
比·欧博曼曾经在一个男子组合里
Bib Oberman was in a boy band.
不会吧! - 会
No way! - Way.
组合叫做“魅力基佬”
They were called In Twink.
你愿意死还是什么?
Would you die or what?
噢
Oh.
那个是利奈特·弗兰兹
And that's Lynnette Franz.
电影精选列表