她会为了成为返校日女王
There's nothing she wouldn't do
不择手段
to become homecoming queen.
甚至能在火刑柱上开始她的表演
Including burning her competition at the stake.
我们以为那只是一种比喻
We thought that was just a metaphor
直到我们看到她在坩埚里
until we saw her in the crucible.
她可不是在开玩笑
She wasn't acting.
那个是谁? -噢,赛思米布莱克斯顿
And who's that? - Oh sesame Blixton.
她正在偷偷的和所有校篮球队的人约会
She's secretly dating the entire basketball team.
我猜篮球队比游泳队的好
I guess it's better than the swim team.
那股漂白剂的味道真扫兴
Chlorine is such a turn off.
那个是蒂凡妮·塔宝
And that's Tiffany Tarbell.
她有自残倾向
She's a cutter for Christ.
从八年级开始就没人见过她的小手臂了
Nobody's seen her forearms since 8th grade.
现在是奈利特天团的二把手
Second-in-command on Lynnette's God squad.
那边那个男的,是波波·彼得森
Big guy right there that's Bo-Bo Peterson.
他是橄榄球队的灵魂人物
He's a God on the football field
多讽刺啊
which is kind of ironic
他竟然和恶魔在约会
considering he's dating the devil.
我后面那个小伙,我不太了解
The kid behind me, I don't know.
我们不和他说话
We don't talk to him.
那是谁?
Who is that?
“小空翻”凯利
Oh that's flip Kelly.
他是个传奇唉,你竟然不知道?
There's like a whole story. You don't know it?
好吧,那是在二年级
Okay, it was during the homecoming game
返校日比赛的时候
of sophomore year.
格里芬队落后三分
The Gryphons were down by three
当小空翻,也就是马克·凯利
when flip aka Mark Kelly
在最后一分钟
executed a spectacular
来了个超吊的四分卫偷球
last minute quarterback sneak
在空中连跳带跃了十英尺高
leaping and jumping ten feet in the air
穿过了防线
over the defensive line
最后着陆在了终点
and landing in the end zone.
天了噜
Oh my god.
整个镇子都为他捏了一把冷汗
The whole town needed a cigarette after that catch.
在那之后就成了“再见马克”
And after that it was "Goodbye Mark.."
“你好小空翻” -没错。
"Hello flip." - Exactly.
随之而来的
But it keeps going.
整个镇子都癫狂了
The whole town was whipped up
把他提名为
into such a frenzy that they nominated him
返校日国王
as homecoming king
即使他才二年级
even though he was only a sophomore.
然后小空翻谢绝了这个称号♥
So flip declines the title
说这个称号♥应该给比·欧博曼
and says it should go to Bib Oberman.
因为他说比才是真正那个领导队伍取得胜利的人
Because he said Bib was the real guy who led the team to victory.
我的意思是,人们都失了智了
I mean people just lost their freaking minds.
就因为他们觉得小空翻
Because of what a wonderful
是个多么棒多么无私的年轻人
selfless young man flip Kelly was.
从那天之后
And from that day on
他做的所有事情都是对的
the kid could do no wrong.
难到只是我的错觉
Is it just me
还是说他的动作真的是个慢动作?
or does he literally move in slow motion?
我不是要故意吓你的
I didn't mean to startle you.
我也不是故意要发出那种声音
I certainly did not mean to make that sound.
你真有趣
You're funny.
你是小空翻
You're flip.
嗯,我就是,想打个招呼
Well I just wanted, uh, to say hi.
就是介绍一下我自己
Just introduce myself.
嘿,美妞
Hey, girl.
嗨
Hi.
那本是《道林·格雷》吗?
Is that Dorian Gray?
这太疯狂了,兄弟,我们在读同一本书
Well, that's crazy man. We're reading the same book.
我绝对不会告诉他
I wasn't gonna be the one to tell him
这学期整个四年级都在
the entire senior class was reading it
读这本书
this semester.
嗯,那个,呃
Uh well, um..
你懂的,我就是...咱们待会见?
You know, I just.. I'll see you around?
别太在意那些生物课上的混♥蛋♥
And don't pay attention to those assholes in Biology.
我觉得你挺好的
I think you're okay.
你在这里做什么呢?
What are you doing over here?
我就是想确定一下
Just wanted to see how you're acclimating
你在新学校适应的怎么样
to the new school.
我又不是个盆栽,父亲
I'm not a ficus plant father.
我不用适应
I don't acclimate.
好吧,我还记得
You know I remember how you liked that
你很喜欢达里恩的一家泰国餐馆
Thai restaurant back in Darien.
镇子里有家不错的,我们可以--
There's a great place in town that we can--
非常抱歉
I'm really sorry I'm in the middle
我在做一件非常重要的事,脱不开身
of something really important.
噢,玛,我想死你了
Oh, muv, I miss you terribly.
你一封信都没回我
You haven't answered any of my messages.
我知道我只需要在这里待一学期
I know I'm only supposed to be here
我试着融入进去
for the semester and I'm trying to fit in.
但是我不知道他们能接受我到什么程度
But I don't know how much of me they can take.
快来把我接走吧
Come and get me.
爱你,你快要枯萎的布鲁姆
Love your withering bloom,
比利
Billy.
好的同学们,听好了
Alright, class listen up.
你们的口试报告书
Now, your oral book reports
要在♥十♥月♥十八日之前上交
will be due October 18th.
姑娘们?姑娘们!
Girls? Girls.
先停一下
Break it up.
我给你们一个选择题目的机会
I've given you a choice of topics.
泽尔达·菲茨杰拉德,茶壶山丑闻案
Zelda Fitzgerald, The Teapot Dome Scandal
或者《道林·格雷的画像》
and The Picture of Dorian Gray.
从现在到十月十八号♥
Now there's plenty of time
有很充裕的时间
between now and October 18th.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
接下来大家好好休息一下
Have a great rest of your day.
下课
Class dismissed.
该被凌迟处死的女人
The ladies who lynch.
嗨!-嘿!
Hi! - Hey.
你是比利对吧?
It's Billy right?
对的没错
Yes, it is indeed.
我们就是想过来打个招呼
Well, we just wanted to come on over and say "hey."
嘿。-嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
我们可能都无意伤害过那些无辜的人
We all might've gotten off on kind of the wrong foot
看你是个,你懂的,新来的同性恋
seein' as you are you know the new queer.
我的意思是,嗯…
I mean, um, I mean-- I mean kid
街头的那种男孩子
on the block and all.
没错,你说得对
Yeah, I guess you're right.
就是,我们真的不是很习惯周围有你这种人
Just, we're not really used to people like you around here.
你的意思是超棒的那种人? -不是
You mean, amazing people? - No.
我的意思是,像,男孩子穿成--
I mean like boys who dress like--
时尚达人? -不,她的意思是--
fashion icons? - No she means--
T台传奇?
legends of the runway?
女生,她的意思是男孩子穿得像个女生
Girls. She means boys who dress like girls.
总之,原谅她
Anyway, don't mind her.
我们就是想知道
We were actually just wondering if you know
你愿意帮我们打造我们的风格吗?
you'd like to help us with our style
我看你挺上道的
seein' as you've got it all goin' on.
当然了,我的荣幸
Absolutely, it'd be my pleasure.
那么我们现在就开始?
How about we start right now?
好的 赛思米,把那条运动裤丢掉
Okay, sesame. Ditch the sweatpants.
就像卡尔·拉格斐说的
Like Lagerfeld said,
“运动裤是失败的标志”
"it's the ultimate sign of defeat."
蛮有趣的,你说是不,蒂凡妮?
Pretty funny, isn't it, tiff?
和那些楔子一样有趣
Almost as funny as those wedges.
你们要拿那些东西做什么?
What are you trying to do with those things?
端掉老鼠窝吗? -你才不敢
Kill a family of rats? - Don't you dare.
人胆子总要大些,亲爱的
One must always dare, darling.
电影精选列表