对小空翻的魅力免疫的人
immune to flip's charm.
为何不给男孩们做一点你拿手的
Why don't you make these boys some of that delicious
弗吉尼亚炸鸡?
Virginia fried chicken of yours?
什么炸?
What fried chick..
算了,我去做
Why not?
那是什么? -那是烤柚子
What is that? -That is a broiled grapefruit.
不会毒死你的,我保证
And it's not gonna kill you I promise.
说实话,比利,我觉得我还是
Honestly, Billy, I think I'd just rather have
吃点花生酱和果冻三明治好了
a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
哦,不会吧!嘿,布鲁姆先生!
Oh! No way! Hey Mr. Bloom!
嘿,小空翻! 明天放学后一起去捕鱼怎么样?
Hey flip! How about a little doodle socking tomorrow after school?
没问题!
Oh, you got it!
说定了! -好的,一会见
We're on! - Alright I'll see you later.
我希望那是种鱼
I hope that's a fish.
实际上那是一种捕鱼方式
It's actually a style of fishing.
你有最棒的老爸
You got the best dad.
是啊..
Yeah..
..如果你是你的话
...if you're you.
但是他是我七年里见过和交谈过的最多的一个男人
But this is the most that I've seen or talked to the man in seven years.
是他启发了我心中的懵懂,在我十岁的时候
He turned on me when I was ten years old
我第一次穿着他妻子的光缎露跟鞋
the first time I sashayed across his marble floor
在他的大理石地板上走来走去的时候
in his wife's satin slingbacks.
我爸再也没有恢复过来
Daddy never recovered.
那是一种鞋,是吧? -给你一百分
That's a shoe right? - A-plus.
好吧,好吧,好吧
Okay. Okay. Okay.
那给他造成了很大的创伤
It was very traumatic.
我从此就被家里赶了出来
I was exiled from the family after that.
再也没有划船比赛,再也没有露天烧烤
No more regattas. No more barbecues.
我的人生还没绽放就已彻底结束
My life as a bloom had officially ended.
所以,你还吃不吃这个烤柚子?
So are you gonna eat that broiled grapefruit or what?
哥们,你完全不知道你的生活有多么棒
Dude you got it so good. You've no idea.
不好意思,到底哪里棒了?
I'm so sorry, what is so good about it?
所有的一切
Everything.
你可以穿成你想要的任何样子
You can dress however the hell you like.
你可以把头发染成橙色或者粉色
You can dye your hair orange or pink.
一觉睡到中午,也没人管
Sleep till noon. No one gives a shit.
是的,那时因为没人在乎我
Yeah, but that's because no one gives a shit.
是吗,你想听听我的老爸吗?
Yeah, you wanna hear about my dad?
我八岁时
I was eight.
我翘了波普华纳橄榄球赛
I skipped out on pop Warner.
去了漫画书店
I wanted to go to the comic book store.
我爸在那找到了我
My dad found me there.
我从来没见过他那么生气
I've never seen him so pissed.
当着我所有朋友的面
In front of all my friends
他扒下我的裤子把我海扁了一顿
he pulled down my pants and beat me raw.
天啊
Oh.
我一整周都不能坐下
I couldn't sit down for a week.
那真是太糟了 -还有更糟的
That's terrible. - It gets worse.
他逼我把我所有的漫画书都烧了
He made me burn all my comics.
是每,一,本,哥们
Every single one of them, and dude,
我那时有一本超赞的蜘蛛侠252期
I had this amazing spider-man #252.
那本放到现在可值钱了
That would be worth bank right now.
真是心痛
What a prick.
“人可以做任何事,唯独无法变得理性”
"Man is many things but he is not rational."
奥斯卡王尔德 -嗯哼
Oscar Wilde. - Mm-hmm.
嗯哼 -我喜欢这句话
Mm-hmm. - I love that line.
如果不打橄榄球你会干什么?
What would you do if you didn't play football?
告诉你可别笑我
Don't laugh.
我能笑什么
Who could I laugh at?
我会成为一个艺术家
I'd be an artist.
我就知道
I knew it.
你怎么知道
How could you?
我对洞悉显而易见的事很有天赋
I have a gift for the obvious.
再说,你不久前还对我爸的
Besides you were practically drooling
杰克逊波洛克垂涎三尺
over daddy's Jackson Pollock.
我觉得你很喜欢橄榄球
I think you like football
就跟我喜欢用手吃东西一样
as much as I like eating with my fingers.
好吧,到时间带你
Alright is it time for you
绕着院子溜达了吧?
to roll around the backyard?
一天两次,走起,来吧
Twice a day. Let's do it. Come on.
在你们的右手边,就是布鲁姆家族的
On your right is the historic home
充满历史的庄园
of the Bloom family.
他们是建成这个城市的几大家族之一
They are one of the city's founding families.
看,那有只调皮的猴子
Now that's a naughty monkey.
欢迎来到丛林,亲爱的
Welcome to the jungle, baby.
你得吃东西
You need to eat.
十分感谢
Merci beaucoup.
并不是我选择了美艳动人
I didn't choose to be fabulous.
美艳动人选择了我
Fabulous chose me.
胳膊
Arm.
我在想你明天也许可以
I was thinking maybe you could be a little
稍微不那么美艳动人一点
less fabulous tomorrow.
稍微低调一点 -什么?
Just tone it down a little. -What?
我就是觉得要是那些家伙能像我一样去了解你
I just think if the guys got to know you the way I do
你在学校的状况能好得多得多
then your situation at school might get a whole lot better.
少点花里胡哨,多点男子气息
Less ostrich feather, a little more wrangler.
还有,呃..
And, uh..
呃..说啊
.. Say it.
我知道开始的一两分钟
I'm sure it'll only be insulting
会听起来很无礼
for the first minute or two.
我是说,呃,尽量不要说,呃
Just, uh, lay off the, uh..
“嗨,美妞”
...the, the "hey girl."
为什么不把那话留在放学后说
Why don't we save that for after school
在上课期间尽量装着对小妞,汽车和僵尸电影感兴趣好么?
and stick to chicks cars and zombie flicks from 8:30 to 3:00?
所以,你想让我为了他们而改变自己?
So you want me to change who I am for them?
不,就当是为了我
No, for me.
我想我们已经发展到了我愿意为他做许多事情的阶段了
I think we've established that I'd do pretty much anything for him.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
当当,我画完了 -终于
Ta-da. I'm done. - Finally.
小空翻,这真是太出色了
Flip, it is beyond beyond.
这真是.. -是什么?
This is... - yeah?
天呐,我真喜欢这双鞋
Oh, I like that shoe.
真漂亮
It's really beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇,看看你
Well, look at you.
是小空翻的主意
It was flip's idea.
知道么,你再也不会遇到
You know, you'll never be able to get
像小空翻那样好的男孩子了
what you want from a boy like flip Kelly.
弗洛伦斯,我们只是朋友
Florence, we're just friends.
再说我也不想要超越友谊外的东西
And I don't want anything more from that relationship.
真的,我不想得到爱情
Really I don't need love.
或者性,或者身体上的吸引
Or sex or physical attention.
我对现在的一切十分满意
I'm perfectly happy with things the way they are.
谢谢的你关心
Thank you very much.
好吧,你可以跟自己怎么说
Well, you might be able to tell that to yourself
但是你可糊弄不过老弗洛伦斯
but you can't tell that to old Florence.
等等,诶!你的午餐。嘿?
What.. Uh! Your lunch. Hello?
把面包皮切掉能累死您吗?
Would it kill you to cut off the crust?
我不行,我不行的
I can't. I can't.
可以,你可以的 - 我不行
Yes, you can. - I can't.
可以的,你可以的相信我
Yes, you can. Trust me.
在他们对我做了那些事之后我怎么能面对他们,嗯?
How can I face them after what they did to me, huh?
那他们怎么能面对你?
How can they face you?
那是他们的烂摊子,比利,来吧我做你的后盾
That's their shit Billy. Come on. I got your back.
很高兴看到你回来,比利
It's great to have you back, Billy.
翻译,“请不要上诉我”
Translation "please don't sue me."
这是为了年鉴书,比利
For the yearbook, Billy.
有任何我能为你做的..
Whatever I can do for you..
如果有我会让你知道的,麦伦斯基女士
I'll let you know, Mrs. Monusky.
我会让你知道的 -好了,同学们?
I'll let you know. - Okay class?
电影精选列表