然后我——我并没有多想
And I-- I didn't really think much of it
因为从你来这儿了之后每个人都在背后说你坏话
'cause everyone's been talking shit about you since you got here.
他们有吗?
They have?
拜托,比利
Billy, come on.
当你没去生物实验室的时候
When you didn't show up to Bio lab
然后,然后
and and neither did-- did
蒂姆和萨尔还有那些二年级运动队的混账们也,——也没去的时候
Tim and sal and those asshole sophomore jocks..
哎,听着,比利,我尽力了
Uh, look, Billy, I tried.
我真的,真的尽力了
Like I really really tried--
小空翻...
flip..
没,没,没关系的
It's-- it's-- it's okay.
我一点不生气的
I am not mad.
我很感激
I'm grateful.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
真的吗?
Really?
真的,真的,真的
Really, really, really.
好吧,那就好,我得走了好吗?
Alright, well, I gotta go alright?
你去哪?
Where are you going?
橄榄球训练
Football practice.
你现在,呃,你现在挺好的,兄弟
You're.., Oh, you're good buddy.
医生说你很快就好的跟新的一样了,跟原...
Doc said you're gonna be good as new back to..
快点想,布布 快点想办法
Think fast, Bloomy. Think fast.
医生!
Doctor!
怎么了?
What happened?
他怎么了? - 我,我不知道!
What happened? - I-- I don't know!
谢谢你,小空翻
Thank you, flip.
好啦,你到家了
Okay, you're home now.
我也得走了,所以...
And I better get goin', so..
什么?不不不不不
What? No, no, no, no, no.
留下来,你才到呢
Stay here, you just got here.
好吧,呃,我就是,我就是觉得,你知道的
Yeah, well, I just, I just figured, you know
你想要休息一会儿或者,或者想要见些朋友
you'd want some rest or-- or call, call your friends.
或者干些别的 -放松点
Or something. - Relax.
不会造成多处挫伤的
You can't catch multiple contusions.
弗洛伦斯会给你做点吃的
Florence will make you something to eat.
我,我,我就是想感谢你
I-- I-- I just wanna thank you
为我做的这一切
for everything that you've done.
是的,你知道吗,比利 我很荣幸,真的
Yeah, you know, Billy I appreciate it I-- I do
但是,我不 我就是 我真的,我真的得走了
but I'm not, I just, I really, I really better get going.
再见
Bye.
我天...
Holy..
你是个表现派艺术家
You're an expressionist.
嗯,我能看出来了
Huh, I see.
好吧,呃,我并不是完全与世隔绝的,比利
Well, yeah, I'm not a total caveman Billy.
知道么,我看到过这幅画,当时是在一个展览上
You know when I saw this this was part of an exhibit
在纽约大都会歌♥剧院
at the met in New York.
是的,它当时被借了出去
Yeah, it was on loan.
我爸爱好挥霍财富
Daddy likes to spread the wealth
却吝于施拥抱和亲吻
but not the hugs and kisses.
我告诉我爸
I told my dad that
我要去看一场在大都会歌♥剧院举办的比赛
I was gonna go see a mets game.
他就给我买♥♥了票
And he bought it.
哦,这是多余的亮片吗?
Oh, were these the extra glitter?
我好喜欢 -你真的喜欢吗?
I love it. - You like it?
好吧,是这样,我必须要告诉你学校的事
Okay, so I have to tell you about school
因为,不夸张
because literally,
不夸张地说,每个人都在讨论你
literally, everybody is talking about you.
你成了个英雄
And you are a hero.
你简直被当成了烈士
You are a martyr to the cause.
他们在学校针对这次的仇恨犯罪举♥行♥了一次集♥会♥
They had an assembly at school about hate crimes.
然后上来一个感性演讲者
And a sensitivity speaker was brought in,
她发表了关于宽容的演讲
and she talked about tolerance.
她放了一部电影,还有相关的所有资料
She showed a movie and everythin'.
一部电影? 啊,好吧,那会让他们...
A movie? Yeah, well, that'll show 'em.
不,所有那些打过你的家伙,他们都被开除了
No all those guys who beat you up they got expelled.
当场开除就像这样 *响指*
On the spot. Just like that.
学校对于那些仇恨犯罪
The school now has a zero-tolerance policy
一律持零容忍♥政策
on all hate crimes.
这一切都是因为你,真的,因为你
And it's because of you, really it is.
好吧,不管我可以做什么,我都会做的
Well, whatever I can do, I will do.
话说,小空翻把伯妮痛打了一顿
Okay, so flip Kelly beat the crap out of Bernie
就在你受到攻击的第二天
the day after you were attacked
就是因为他当时在嘲笑你被揍了
because he was laughing about how you'd gotten your ass kicked.
还有奈利特·弗兰兹
And Lynnette Franz!
她跟波波分手了
She broke up with Bo-Bo Peterson.
但是没人知道为什么
But nobody knows why.
好吧,你听过赛思米布莱克斯顿的事吗?
Okay, did you hear about sesame Blixton?
没有,快跟本宫说说
No, but tell me or I'll die.
遵旨。她去隆了个胸,变成了大♥波♥怪
Okay. She got a boob job. Monster snoobs.
而且那还是她17岁的生日礼物
As a 17th birthday present
她爸送的!
from her dad!
是吧?我知道!真搞不懂!恶!
Right? I know! Why! Ah!
很明显她去隆胸就是为了吸引小空翻的注意力
Apparently she got the boob job to get flip's attention
因为她想邀请他一起去返校日舞会
because she wants to ask him to homecoming.
他现在怎么样,阿姨?
So how's he doin', ma'am?
有点困但是...
A little tired, but..
看,谁来了 -嗨,比利
Well, look who's back. - Hey, Billy.
实际上,我,呃,得溜了
Actually, I, uh, gotta go.
早日康复,比利 -好
Feel better, Billy. -Okay.
来吧,亲爱的,我带你出去
Come on, uh, honey, I'll show you out.
嗨!
Hey!
你刚才说你叫什么名字?
What'd you say your name was?
她叫什么来着?
What's her name again?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
她是我最好的闺蜜
She's my very best friend.
哇,哇,哇,我以为我才是呢?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I thought I was. Hmm?
是谁天天都来这呢
Who's been comin' over here everyday
就像他承诺的那样
like he said he would?
你是的 -嗯哼
You have. - Hmm.
但是,你把所有的时间
But you spend all your time
都花在了画室
in the drawing room
或者花在跟我爸
or talking about fly fishing
讨论飞钓,所以...
with my father, so..
我知道,我就是喜欢呀!
I know I love it!
我简直不相信那伙计居然讨厌橄榄球
I can't believe the dude hates football.
那是我们俩唯一的共同点
It's the only thing we have in common.
你讨厌橄榄球吗?
Do you hate football?
什么?
What?
当然不,谁会讨厌橄榄球?
No. Who could hate football?
好吧,除了你俩
Well, except you two.
我不知道,我只是不热爱它
I don't know, I just don't love it
至少不像别人以为的那样热爱
as much as everyone thinks I do.
你要给我爸新买♥♥的长地毯上留下刹痕了
You're leaving skid marks on daddy's new runner.
他看到你干的这些破坏会疯掉的
He's gonna freak out when he sees the mess
年轻人
that you have made young man.
该死的怎么这么吵?
What's that goddamned noise?
哦哈哈,小空翻呀!来来
Oh, ha-ha, flip! Here.
嗨。 -嗨!
Hey. -Hey!
来让我帮你弄下这个 -哦,谢谢您
Let me give you a hand with that. - Oh thank you.
“这个”可是你儿子
That "that" is your son.
你怎么样,布鲁姆先生?
How're you doin' Mr. bloom?
就连我爸都着了小空翻的道了
Even daddy is under flip's spell.
这正是他希望的
Here's what he was hoping.
极有可能
That somehow just my sheer proximity
我与一个像小空翻一样如此有男子气概的男人长久相处
to a manly man like flip
会让我不再变得娘娘腔
will knock the sissy out of me
然后到那时,可能我就有勇气做一些男子汉敢做的事情,比如给鱼破膛开肚
and maybe then I'll gut fish
比如给他生一个孙子
and give him grandchildren.
弗洛伦斯!哎呀! -哦!
Florence! Uh! -Oh!
显而易见,弗洛伦斯是这个家里唯一一个
Apparently Florence is the only one in the house
电影精选列表