你们看,我知道我来这所学校没多久
Look, I know I have not been here for very long,
但我现在想号♥召建立一个新的传统
but I am asking for a tradition to take place now.
它是包容的
A tradition of inclusion.
是接纳的,是宽容的
Of acceptance, of tolerance.
爱你所爱
Love who you're gonna love.
走自己的路
Follow whatever path it is that makes you
成就自己
be the person that you are.
我——我今晚想请求你们一件事
I-- I've got one thing to ask tonight
在你们投下自己选票的时候
when you cast your ballot.
请投给我
Vote for me.
投给我们所有人心中的
You're voting for the freak
那个怪胎
in all of us.
投给那个站在你面前的怪胎
You're voting for the freak that stands before you,
你们也是投票给..
but you're voting for..
活在你们每个人心中的怪胎
...the freak in each and every one of you.
我的演讲结束
That's all.
好样的!比利!
Yay! Billy!
现在,格兰特学院的学生们
And now, students of Grant academy
是时候拿起手♥机♥投票了
it's time to get out your smart phones and vote.
好的,票数已经汇总
Well, the votes have been tabulated
你们一定要考虑得非常清楚
and you've all made your feelings abundantly clear.
获胜者是...
The winner is,
利奈特·弗兰兹!
Lynnette Franz!
女士们先生们,她就是
Here she is, ladies and gentlemen.
你们新的返校日女王
Your new homecoming queen
利奈特·弗兰兹!
Lynnette Franz!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
几分钟前还站在我这边的人
The crowd who just moments ago were on my side
现在都在为她疯狂鼓掌
now applauded wildly for her.
你还站在台上干什么,怪胎?
What are you still doing on stage freak?
赶快消失
Get lost.
赛思米,你非得一直这么惹人讨厌吗
Sesame, do you always have to be such a bitch?
是啊,我觉得我就是这样
Yeah. I think I do!
比利
Billy.
她也许拿到了我的选票
She might have gotten my vote
但你得到了我真心的支持
but you got my heart.
做得好
Good job.
谢谢大家,太感谢了..
Thank you. Thank you so..
我知道,大家停一停
I know, stop.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
上帝赢了,上帝赢了
God wins! God wins!
对我来说,这件事本身不在于当不当女王
For me, it was never actually about being the queen.
事情的关键在于让他们知道,我值得被尊敬
It was about showing them I was worthy.
我也做到了
And I did.
我迷惑的眼前应该出现是...
And what to my wondering eyes should appear...
比利
Billy.
但我想到的这个男人
...but the man who I thought
曾经抛弃了我
had abandoned me.
这个男人还是参加了今晚的晚会
The man who came to tonight's barbecue
即使他想过他的儿子
even though he thought his little boy was gonna give
可能会穿着裙子演讲
a speech in a dress.
这个男人就是...
The man that is...
爸爸?
Daddy?
我在这儿
I'm here.
我是个同性恋
I'm queer.
我会适应的
I'll get used to it.
我输了比赛 -你在开玩笑吗?
I lost. - Are you kidding me?
这是我所见过的最大的胜利
That was the biggest win I've ever seen.
瞧瞧我
Look at me.
我太为你自豪了
I am so proud of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯
Mm.
来吧,儿子,我们回家
Come on son. Let's go home.
好的,老爸
Yes, sir.
你知道那天晚上我本可以躲开那次拦截的
You know I could have dodged that tackle
对吗?
the other night right?
但我意识到我找到了
But I realized that I found something more important than
比取悦我爸爸更重要的事
than pleasing my dad.
比橄榄球更重要的事
More important than football.
我自己
Me.
如果没有你的话我永远也不会发现
I never would have discovered that without you.
很抱歉我没有坚持和你做朋友
I'm so sorry I stopped being your friend.
没关系
It's okay.
你只是在做你自己
You were just being you.
玛也只是在做她自己
Muv was just being muv.
我做我自己
How about I do me
你也做你自己,怎么样?
and you do you?
也许有一天我们可以试试
And maybe one day we can try
其他方法
the other way around.
成交
Deal?
值得一试
Nice try.
电影精选列表