预备?开始!
Ready? Okay!
比利比利
B-i-l-l-y.
人见人爱,花见花开
Who's our high school's favorite guy?
比利! -比利
Billy! -Billy.
和平与你们同在
Peace be with you.
让往事都随风而散吧
Let the healing begin.
好久不见
Hello.
跳跃,跳跃
Make that leap. Make that leap.
嘿,你们在聊什么呢?
Hey, what are you guys talking about?
时尚
Fashion.
我还以为我们在聊橄榄球
'Cause I thought that we were talkin' football.
我们刚在聊肩垫
We were talkin' about shoulder pads.
话说,它们去年春天简直席卷了巴黎的所有秀场
Fyi, they rocked the runway in Paris last spring.
好吧,我一直以为我们在聊橄榄球
Well, I thought we were talking about football.
还有,你们还没评价我的裤子呢
And, anyway you didn't say anything about my pants.
爷们儿么,宝贝们?怎么样?
Are these butch baby or what?
比利?
Billy?
我以为我们说好了
I thought we said
多点男子气息,少出点花里胡哨
more wrangler, less fabulous.
对啊,我以为你在开玩笑
Yeah, I thought you were joking.
我没有
I'm not.
基佬!
Fag!
比利?
Billy?
在你和我谈那些事情前
Now before you say anything
你还说过,放学后我可以回归真正的自己
you said after school I could be me.
这就是我
And this is me.
你看起来太赞了
You look awesome.
真的?
Seriously?
化妆加做发型,折腾了四个小时
Four hours in hair and makeup.
我化浓妆,修眉,穿紧身胸衣胸衣
I've been preened plucked and bustiered so tightly
还把脚趾甲也涂成蓝色,就只是“太赞了”?
that my toes are turning blueand "awesome"?
不
No.
应该是“像亚特兰蒂斯的梦幻人鱼”
I look atlantastic.
好吧,很亚特兰蒂斯
Okay, atlantastic.
你怎么一放学就跑了?
Why'd you run away after class today?
我才没有逃,是因为被追
I didn't run. I was chased.
哦
Oh.
我们有所进步,对吧?
We're making progress, right?
我是指你不像以前那样总是笑得花枝乱颤
I mean you're not getting beamed in the head as much anymore.
难道我不是吗?这些事情简直疯狂
Am I not? This is crazy.
出于种种原因我得妥协
I'm compromising myself for reasons
可我甚至不知道是为了什么才要委屈自己。
I don't even understand anymore.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
需要我为您提裙摆吗
Want me to hold your thing?
闭嘴
Shut up.
小空翻,小空翻!我很抱歉
Flip, flip! I'm so sorry.
对不起,一定是我把酒调得太烈了
I'm so sorry. I must've made them pretty strong.
我忘了这是玛的口味
I forgot that's how muv likes them.
别叫我小空翻
Stop callin' me flip.
真难听 我讨厌这个傻♥逼♥绰号♥
I hate it. It's a stupid nickname.
叫我马克
Call me Mark.
马克
Mark.
你知道吗,比利?
You know what, Billy?
你没错
You're alright.
我谢谢您嘞
Thank you very much.
我没开玩笑 真的
No, I mean it. I mean it.
你在做真实的自己
You are who you are, and..
啊哈?
And...Yes?
我有东西要给你
I have somethin' for you.
他叫雷尼
His name's Lenny.
我希望你能接受他
I want you to have him.
真的? - 拿去吧
Really? - Take him.
我意思是,如果他半昏半醒呢?
I mean so what if he's half-burnt?
他的生活一团乱,但呆在这里他会觉得安心
He's screwed up. He'll fit right in here.
你们懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我想告诉他我听不懂他在说什么
I wanna tell him I don't know what he's talking about
可我不想破坏现在的气氛
but I don't wanna ruin the moment.
我猜他是想要把我们的友谊的本质用直白的话讲清楚
I think he's tryin' to explain our friendship in straight terms
但我对此不太明白
which I'm not very fluent in.
比利,你明天会做的很好的
Billy you're gonna be great tomorrow.
他们都会喜欢上你
They're gonna love you.
只需要注意不要那么华丽丽,好吗?
Just remember no pizazz, alright?
喂 别太招摇 好吗?
Hey, no pizazz, alright?
马克,我要做自己
I've gotta be me, Mark.
真的?
Do you?
我必须要展现真正的我
I've got to be me.
啊,好痛!
The pain!
你感受到火焰的舔舐了吗
Do you feel the flames?
你可知地狱之火在你脚边摇曳
Do you feel the hellfire flickerin' at your feet?
我是泽尔达菲兹杰拉德
I am the ghost
的鬼魂
of Zelda Fitzgerald.
当我与丈夫,斯科特
And when I danced upon this mortal coil
在俗世翩翩起舞时。
with my husband F. Scott and I
我们被无穷无尽的欢笑宠爱
we knew boundless joy
但又被难以言明的痛苦拷打
and unfathomable pain.
我们传奇般的疯狂行为
Our larger-than-life escapades
和那狂暴的,像是点燃的杜松子酒一般的任性脾气
and violent gin-fueled tantrums
正是爵士时代的标志
defined the roarin' twenties.
啊,我仍然记得
And I-- I still remember
那时我们跳舞
how we danced
我们喝酒,我们打架
how we drank, how we fought,
我们爱得轰轰烈烈
and how we loved
那模样就像是在世界末日
like there was no...tomorrow.
可是现在
And now..
我的皮肤上
...as my skin
遍布水泡和灼伤
blisters and burns
还有焦痕和脱落的卷发
scorches and curls off the meat
每支火苗的鞭打我都默默忍♥受
and with every flame lick I endure
我明白,我告诉自己
I'm reminded of my own..
这是我的专享诅咒
...personal damnation.
从单纯鲁莽
From madcap
堕落为精神失常
to just plain mad..
我是泽尔达菲兹杰拉德!
...I am Zelda Fitzgerald!
我写下了《了不起的盖兹比》
And I wrote The Great Gatsby.
全剧终
End scene.
在我做老师的27年里
In all 27 years of my teaching,
还从来没有见到这么震撼人心的读书报告
I have never been more thrilled by a book report.
这不算什么
Oh, no, no, no.
曼斯奇夫人,谢谢你的表扬
Mrs. Monusky, that's so kind.
请允许我出去卸掉脸上的燕麦片
If you'll excuse me, I've gotta scrape cereal off my face.
去吧
Of course.
在咖啡桌上跳舞可不是个好主意
Maybe dancing on the coffee table was a bad idea.
听我说,小甲虫
Listen to me, junebug.
在华丽的宴会里你只会得到一点儿关注
You only get one shot at the pageant
就算弄烂几张桌子又有谁关心
so who cares if you smash up a few tables?
至少你会跳得很嗨
At least you danced.
天哪,天哪
Jesus Christ!
啊!
Oh!
哇,这不是那个全程消失的男人嘛
Well, if it isn't the disappearing man.
威廉,你全都错过了
You missed it all, William.
不过呢,我们一点都不想你
And yet, you were not missed.
该死,玛,你有病吗
Goddammit! muv, what's wrong with you?
住嘴,别冲她吼!
Stop it! Don't yell at her!
无所谓,我习惯了
It's okay. I'm used to it.
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
停下!这是我♥干♥的!
Stop! I did it!
我弄坏了桌子! -真的?
I broke the table! - Is that the truth?
“真♥相♥很少纯粹也决不简单”
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."
什么?
What?
奥斯卡王尔德说的,你这个没文化的人
Oscar Wilde, you philistine.
电影精选列表