要不人人不都像你一样了
Or else we'd all end up looking like you.
这可真有趣
Well, this has been fun.
我们什么时候应该再来一次,好吗?
We should do it again sometime, okay?
亲亲
Kisses.
我知道我刚刚签了自己的生死状了
I know I just signed my own death warrant.
但是有时候,你就是要让婊♥子♥见识一下
But sometimes you just gotta dress a bitch down.
这次又怎么了,布鲁姆?
What is it this time, Bloom?
我在学校里
I am being
一直都战战兢兢的
practically terrorized out there,
但是你连鸟都不鸟一眼
and you won't lift a fetal pig's brow to stop it.
有人戏弄你吗?
Is someone teasing you?
对啊,伯妮,比
Yes, uh, Bernie, Bib,
蒂凡妮,利奈特·弗兰兹
Tiffany, Lynnette Franz
整天都如此,日日夜夜
all day every day.
难道不是因为你戏太多了
Aren't you being overly dramatic?
通常情况下,我把这句话当成是一种赞扬
Normally I would take that as a compliment
但是,我并没有,你看这
but no I'm not look at this.
瑞马先生
Mr. Reamer.
你得把我转到别的班去
You have to transfer me out of that class.
我帮不了你
Nothing I can do.
所以你就是坐那看着
So you're just gonna sit there and watch
像一个和善的德国佬?
like a good German?
如果瑞马先生不把我转到别的生物教室去
If Mr. Reamer wouldn't transfer me out of Biology
我就不学生物了
I'm gonna get myself kicked out of Biology.
怎么说呢?
How?
被所有的四星级酒店和脱衣舞俱乐部赶出去的
It'sLindsay Lohanthat gets kicked out
是林赛·罗韩,而不是泰勒·斯威夫特
of all those four-star hotels and strip clubs notTaylor swift.
老虎不发威,当我是病猫
The pussiest pimple gets popped.
好吧
Okay.
比利你吓到我了
Billy, you're starting to scare me.
你想干什么?
What're you gonna do?
我要爆发了
I'm gonna get popping.
什么?
What?
几周过去了
Weeks rolled by
我每天都在被扔纸团的戏谑中
as I slalomed through the daily shit show
徘徊煎熬
of masticated spitballs.
跟战场没什么两样
Total war.
看什么呢,死基佬?
What're are you lookin' at, faggot?
你,博纳德
You, Bernard.
死基佬正在清清楚楚地看着你
The faggot is clearly looking at you.
加双引号♥的
The hash-fag.
生活很艰难,比利
Life is hard Billy.
但是也很美好
Yes but it's beautiful too.
我们要不要放慢脚步,玛?
Should we slow down, muv?
放慢脚步?哦,哦
Slow down? Oh-ho-ho.
放慢脚步是致命的错误
To slow down would be a fatal mistake.
涂脂抹粉
Slop on that gunk.
藏好绝望
Hide that desperation.
目标呢?
Goal?
要完全抹去比利·布鲁姆的痕迹
To erase Billy Bloom completely.
让另一个人暂时取代他的位置
Let someone else take over for a while.
当比利看到他所创作的一切时
When Billy looked around and saw all he created
他说
he said,
很好
"...it is good."
漂亮极了
It is very good.
搞什么鬼
That's messed up.
你是在干什么
What are you doin'?
你开心吗比利?
Are you happy, Billy?
我? 我从来没这么开心过
Me? I've never been happier.
当你是一朵生长在煤矿中的菊花时
It's hard to be happy when you're
开心并不是件容易事
a chrysanthemum in a coal mine.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
嘿!都滚开!
Hey! Move!
听着,我得让你准备好面对这个世界
Listen, I've gotta prepare you for this world.
这世界或许冰冷,艰难,毫无幽默
The world can be a cold hard humorless place.
给我让开!
No! Move!
那就是为什么...
That's why..
你得一直放飞幻想
...you must always let your fancy roam.
来,我希望你学会深呼吸
Yeah, I want you to learn to take a deep breath.
如果生活踹了你一脚 - 玛
And if life kicks you.. - Muv.
你就使劲给我踹回去!
You just kick harder!
使劲踹!
Higher!
用力踹!
Higher!
用尽全力踹回去!
Higher!
玛
Muv.
踹回去!踹回去!
Higher! Higher!
玛
Muv.
布鲁姆先生
Mr. Bloom.
嘿,布鲁姆先生 我想他醒了
Hey Mr. Bloom, I think he's wakin' up.
孩子你还在医院里
You're still in the hospital son.
你晕过去
You were in a coma
五天了
for five days.
玛呢?
Where is muv?
她刚刚还在这呢
She was just here.
是这样的,她来不了了,孩子
Well, she couldn't make it son.
可能是晕倒在沟里了
Probably blacked out in a ditch.
你说什么? -额,她说她很爱你
What did you say? - Uh, she sends her love.
欢迎回来,比利
Welcome back, Billy.
你可把我们都吓到了
You gave us all quite a scare there.
这是几根手指?
How many fingers am I holding up?
一根 -很好
One. - Good.
看东西模糊吗?头疼么?恶心么?
Any blurred vision? Headaches? Nausea?
都有
All of the above.
能给我一根唇膏吗?
Could I get some lip gloss please?
医生,我什么时候能带他回家?
When can I take him home, doctor?
再过几天
In a few days.
你儿子有多处擦伤
Your son has multiple abrasions.
挫伤,脑震荡
contusions, concussions,
内脏受损和出血
organ trauma, and hemorrhaging
我们得留院观察
that we need to keep an eye on.
好吧,看来他们并不喜欢我的裙子
Well, I guess they didn't like the dress.
比利是个勇士,布鲁姆先生
Billy is quite a fighter, Mr. Bloom.
好消息是他可以痊愈
The good news is he is going to mend
前提是要在床上休息一个月
with at least a month of bed rest
还得接受一些物理治疗
and a little physical therapy.
你会觉得头晕一段时间
You will feel quite dizzy for a while,
所以就... 放轻松,好嘛?
so just.. You take it easy okay?
发生什么了?
What happened?
先生,你介意我来告诉他么?
Sir do you mind if I tell him?
当然不
Of course not.
呃,你们能给我们一分钟吗?
Uh, could you guys, uh, give us a minute?
我——我想单独听他说
I'd-- I'd like to hear this um alone.
给你们五分钟,好吗?
I'll give you five minutes okay?
查下他的生命特征 然后,呃...
And check his vitals, and uh..
给这男孩拿唇膏
...get the boy some lip gloss.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
你知道么,你有个很棒的老爸
You know you've got a great dad.
他十分地担心你,比利
He's been so worried about you Billy.
我也是,我每天都会过来
Me too, I've been here just about everyday.
几乎是每天,反正,然后...
Most days, anyway, and...
...我一直不停地跟你说话
...I've been talking to you non-stop.
你都听到了吗?
Did you hear me?
没有
No.
我还给你带了...
I even got you a..
...时尚杂♥志♥
...fashion magazine.
哦...
Ooh...
我就放在这儿,好吗?
I'll just leave it here alright?
所以,一些家伙
So there were these guys
一直在发消息说你坏话
just texting shit about you.
电影精选列表