I'm starting up a wedding band with the lads outta Indigo Void.
想象一下这个场景 我和队友们身着燕尾服、戴着墨镜
Imagine this now, all right, me and the lads all in tuxes, shades on.
鼠党 塔伦蒂诺风格 特别拉风
A whole fucking Rat Pack, Tarantino vibe. Fucking savage.
他家那条街道的尽头就是海
The beach is down the road from his house.
而且天天晴天
And it's constantly sunny.
他的后院有游泳池 是他自己建的
And he has a pool in his yard that he put in himself.
你想象一下伊恩做这件事 他会溺死
Imagine Ian doing that. He'd fucking drown.
你知道我已经12年没穿过泳衣了吗?
Do you know it's been 12 years since I had a bathing suit on?
你这幸运的贱♥人♥ 我能跟去吗?
You lucky bitch. Can I come?
如果事情没结果 也没关系
And if things don't work out, that's fine.
我回家就好 对吧?
I just come home, right?
但我能说自己做了件勇敢的事
But I get to say I did something brave.
这辈子终于有一次 为自己而活
For once in me life. Something about me.
你一辈子不都在为自己活吗?
Hasn't most of your life been a little bit about you?
你在说什么呢? - 没什么
What are you talking about? - Nothing.
我只是说 你一直都走自己的路啊
I'm just saying, like, you've always followed your own thing.
你是支持还是反对我啊?
Are you for me or against me?
听着 我非常支持你去洛杉矶 和那个男的做♥爱♥
Look, I'm totally into you going to LA to fuck this guy.
也许给他的几个朋友表演你们的歌♥
Maybe get your song heard by a couple of friends of his.
我很爱这个故事
Totally into that story.
但是据我所知 矿工和前线工人才叫勇敢
But last time I checked, miners and frontline workers were brave.
说到勇敢
Speaking of brave...
你能帮忙照顾麦克斯一段时间吗?
would you look after Max for a bit?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你看着他长大的 他信任你
You've known him his whole life. He trusts you.
而且你兄弟搬出去后 家里有空余房♥间
Plus, you have that spare room since your brother moved out.
只是一个月左右 - 我不行
It's only for a month or so. - No, I can't.
我不会随便问任何人 - 你会的
I wouldn't ask just anyone. - Yeah, you would.
这话是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
我有工作 我和我妈一起住 我有杉妮雅
I have a job. I live with me mam. I have Shania.
虽然我很爱你
Much and all as I love you,
但我不能同时照顾你的疯儿子
I can't be looking after your nutter son as well.
我从没要求你做任何关于麦克斯的事
I've never asked you to do anything with Max.
对 但如果你需要 我会帮你
Yeah, but I was there for if you needed me to.
那不够 你从没主动提过
That's not good enough. You never offered.
大家都说自己在乎
Everyone says they care.
我遇见的每个男人都说“你有一个孩子
Every bloke I've met is all, "You have a kid.
真不错 我们试试吧 我会努力承担责任”
Deadly. Let's give it a go. I'll rise to the occasion."
然后他们都消失了
And then they fucking disappear.
我所谓的朋友们都说 “你和麦克斯真温馨”
And all me so-called mates are like, "You and Max are so cute."
然后他们去西班牙度假
But then they're off to Spain on their holidays,
说什么“这家度假村不让孩子进”
and "they don't take kids at this resort."
或让他们为你做些事
Or ask them to fucking do something for you,
结果他们人影都不见
and they're nowhere to be found.
他们从不帮忙照顾孩子 从不去学校接他
They never babysat. They never picked him up from school.
从不问我可能想要什么或是需要什么
They never asked me what I might want or what my needs are.
从我17岁时起 怀里抱着一个尖叫的孩子
Since I was 17, with a screaming child on me lap,
被他闹得发疯 而你们则在享受人生
doing me head in, while youse were all living your fucking lives.
现在我想过自己的人生
Now I want to live my life!
你14年前该想到这点 对吧?
Should have thought about that 14 years ago, shouldn't you?
你以为我想要那个孩子吗?
Do you think I wanted that child?
我们都像兔子一样做♥爱♥ 所以我不知道
We were all fucking like rabbits. So I don't know.
也许你想要 也许不想要
Maybe you did. Maybe you didn't.
但你没搭船去伦敦堕胎 对吧?
But you didn't get the boat to London, did you?
那是你的决定 现在 别要其他人去帮你承担后果
That was your call. Now don't be asking other people to pick up the pieces.
(音乐创作者)
嘿
Hey!
拦住他
Stop him!
喂? - 芙洛拉 我是欧康奈利警卫
Hello? - Flora, it's Guard O'Connelly here.
我们又带麦克斯到警局了 你能来一趟吗?
We have Max again at the station. Can you come down?
老天
For fuck's sake.
是
Right.
这位小伙子 麦克斯 偷走了一件昂贵的工作室设备
So young Max here stole an expensive piece of studio equipment
在威克洛街的商店 店主为此追着他跑
from a shop on Wicklow Street, causing the shop owner to give chase.
多贵? - 重点不是那个
How expensive was it? - That's not the point.
他的偷盗和指控数量已经太多了
He's way past the number of thefts and charges
我们不得不让他上庭 而且很可能要让他进惩戒所
where we can keep him out of court and very likely a correctional facility.
你在逗我吧? - 不是
Are you joking me? - No.
警卫 一定有办法解决的
Guard, there's gotta be some way to fix this.
他只能指望你 - 不 芙洛拉 我受够他了
You're all he's got. - No, Flora, I'm done with him.
他从小就偷东西
He's been robbing since he's been in short trousers.
他是一个废人
He's a waste of space.
总有一刻人会走到路尽头 这就是尽头了
There's a time when you run out of road, and it's that time.
正如我说的 我尝试了一切
Like I said, I've tried everything.
你也是 芙洛拉
And so have you, Flora.
孩子 祝你好运
Good luck, kid.
各位 把那边牢里的人带来
Lads, get that fella up from the cell there.
让他去二号♥审讯室
I want him in Interview Two, yeah?
400欧元的合成器?
A fucking 400-euro synthesizer?
我说过我需要合适的工具 - 为了什么?
I told you I needed the right gear. - For what?
重新录制那首歌♥ 之前太糟了
To rerecord that song. It sounded rubbish.
你以为自己是德雷克吗? 不过是你手提电脑里的一首歌♥而已
Who are you, fucking Drake? It's just a bleeding song on your laptop.
你没把视频发给她吗?
Did you not send her your video?
我发了 她很不喜欢 她觉得那视频很变♥态♥
Yeah, I did. She hated it. She thought it was real creepy.
那就去她的
Well, fuck her then.
都是你的错
It's all your fault.
让我那么用力地看着镜头
Getting me to stare into the camera all intense.
穿着短裤 就像怪胎 她不想看那个
In me shorts, like a weirdo. She doesn't want to see that.
那她想看什么?
What does she want to see then?
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
我想用正确的方式做好
I want to do it right.
你被关进牢里后 她一定会对你“另眼相看”的
Well, I'm sure she'll give you loads of attention when you're behind bars.
女人爱罪犯
Women love criminals.
拜托 你在拍哪部电影?
Oh, for fuck's sake. What movie are you in?
没有你的那部 你在乎什么啊?
One without you in it. I mean, what do you care?
你会去洛杉矶 和你男友一起
You'll be in LA with your boyfriend.
他不是我的男友
He's not my boyfriend.
而且你怎么知道的?
Anyway, how do you know about that?
我们家就像个鞋盒似的
We live in a fucking shoebox.
我很开心你去
I'll be grand with that.
少烦我就好 女人
You know, just get out of me way, woman.
我很乐意
Gladly!
我刚去见他的免费法律援助律师
I've just come from his free legal aid lawyer.
他们说他绝对会坐一段时间的牢
They say he's defo gonna serve some time.
小混♥蛋♥ 别人给了他那么多次机会
Little fucking bollocks. He's been given so many chances.
我知道 你要暗示说我们仍在一起吗?
I know. Do you wanna let on we're still together?
我们上庭作证时 法官喜欢这种话
When we stand up in court. Judges like that.
好
Yeah.
芙洛拉 听着 那种地方名声不好
Flora, look-- Those places get a bad rep,
但是已经不是从前的样子了
but they're not what they used to be, you know.
现在更像学校 而不是惩戒中心
They're more like a school now than a detention center.
里面有足球场、搞艺术的地方 无线网
They've got football pitches in them. Art shit. Wi-Fi.
他们很进步的
They're very fucking progressive, you know.
也许对他来说那样最好
It might be the best thing for him.
只需要坚强起来 保护好自己
Just having to man up, you know, look out for himself.
交朋友、谈判、社交技能
Make friends. Negotiate. People skills.
他总是窝在自己的房♥间里无所事事
He's just been sitting around on his hole doing nothing.
但这会让我们拥有我们之前说过的时间
But this would give us the time we were talking about.
你的梦想和我的各种项目
For your dreams and my various projects.
过去14年 我们什么都没做 只是在养育他
We've been doing nothing but parenting him for the last 14 years.
如果我们只是一直围着他转
How's he gonna have any respect for us
他怎么会尊重我们?
if we're just waiting around on him all the time?
他需要知道我是谁
He needs to know who I am.
他需要知道你是谁 芙洛拉
And he needs to know who you are, Flora.
我们周二法♥院♥见
I'll see you in court on Tuesday.
这边
This way.
你能看见我吗?我觉得你不在乎
Can you see me? I don't think you fucking care.
你能快点吗 拜托?
Could you hurry up, please?
非常感谢你抽时间来啊
Thank you very fucking much for your time.
把我们当做罪犯 跟着我们 能让一让吗?
Treating us like criminals. Following us out. Do you mind?
我跟你说 她最好别进来...
I'll tell you something. She better not come in here...
电影精选列表