The neighbors will be complaining.
他们是毒虫 他们会要求我们调高音量
They're junkies. They'll be asking to turn it up.
吉斯是谁?
Who's Keith?
他是个朋友 说唱歌♥手 他把这个借给我今晚用
He's a mate. A rapper. He lent me these for the night.
用来做什么? - 给一首歌♥混音
For what? - So I could mix this track.
那是你的吗?
Was that yours?
你在逗我呢 你怎么做出这个的? 听起来好棒啊
You're joking me. How the fuck did you make that? It sounded epic.
库乐队 很简单的
GarageBand. It's simple.
解释一下
Explain.
你从这里可以找到所有声音 比如各种乐器的声音
You get all your sounds from here, like, instruments and all.
你可以从这里找循环声 - 什么叫循环声?
And you can get loops from here. - What are loops?
鼓声什么的 你可以自己做
Drum patterns and stuff. I mean, you can make your own.
但做那个需要真的音序器
But you need a proper sequencer for that.
怎么控制这个呢? 比如这个厉害的钢琴声是怎么来的?
And how do you control them? Like, how do you get that mad piano sound?
打开“键盘打字”
Well, you open the "Keyboard typing," you know,
用电脑的键盘
use the laptop keys.
太牛了
No way.
听上去就像钢琴
Sounds like a piano.
天
Oh, shit.
别在我的音轨上弄 关掉
Not on me track. Turn it off.
天 听起来非常专业
Jesus, it sounds very professional.
是的 很多人都是用这个开始做音乐的 但用这个做音乐效果很糟
It is. It's what loads of people start on. It's shit doing it like this though.
你需要真正的合成器 一次做一个音太花时间了
You need a proper synth. Takes forever doing one note at a time.
我今天已经弄了三小时 我饿死了
I've been at this for three hours today. I'm fucking starving.
再播一次
Play it again.
请给我做个芝士吐司
Please just make me a cheese toastie.
拜托
Please.
之后再做
After.
你有歌♥词吗?
Do you have a lyric?
这些是 但还没写完 - 唱出来
Got these, but they're not finished yet. - Come on.
拜托 姑娘 你知道我多想要你
Come on, girl You know how much I want you
我将像幽灵一样缠着你 来我家见我
Like a ghost, I'm going to haunt you Meet me at me crib
带上你的朋友 也许我们可以开奔驰
Bring your friends Maybe we can drive a Mercedes-Benz
我们在泳池边玩耍 喝一杯
We'll hang out poolside Have a drink
逆流而上 不会沉底
Swimming against the tide Not gonna sink
来吧 姑娘 我们去惹麻烦
Come on, girl Let's get in trouble
紧张但不崩溃 来自都柏林的007
Shaken, not stirred A James Bond from Dublin
这歌♥叫什么?
What's it called?
《都柏林07》 詹士邦 但来自都柏林
"Dublin 07." Like James Bond, but Dublin.
不行 你需要更好的歌♥名 让我想一想
Nah. You need a better title. Let me try something here.
我们之间有真感情
We got something real
带着格拉斯哥微笑的小丑 我准备好为你赴死 用有型的方式
From the Joker with the Glasgow smile Ready to die for you, I go in style
从头到脚穿着意大利定制 在床上我宛如一匹野马
Dressed from head to toe in Italian In the bed, I'm like a stallion
我是综合格斗之王 如同康纳麦格雷戈 不娘的版本
I'm the king of the MMA Like Conor McGregor, only not as gay
梦寐以求的生活 床上都是妹子
Living the dream In a bed full of bitches
点石成金 我不差钱
The Midas touch, I got the riches
当他们来整我的时候 最好用古驰的工具
And when they come and stitch me up They better use Gucci stitches
很优秀吧?
It's fucking class, isn't it?
儿子 真没想到啊
Fucking hell, Son.
你戴耳机的时候就在做这个吗?
Is this what you've been doing on those headphones?
别动
Don't move.
过来听听你儿子的作品
Come over here and hear what your son made.
拜托 姑娘 你知道我多想要你
Come on, girl You know how much I want you
我将像幽灵一样缠着你 来我家见我
Like a ghost, I'm going to haunt you Meet me at me crib
带上你的朋友 也许我们可以开奔驰
Bring your friends Maybe you can drive a Mercedes-Benz
我们在泳池边玩耍 喝一杯
We'll hang out poolside Have a drink
逆流而上 不会沉底
Swimming against the tide Not gonna sink
来吧 姑娘 我们去惹麻烦
Come on, girl Let's get in trouble
紧张但不崩溃 来自都柏林的007
Shaken, not stirred A James Bond from Dublin
我们之间有真感情
We got something real
带着格拉斯哥微笑的小丑
From the Joker with The Glasgow smile
我准备好为你赴死 用有型的方式 - 我很喜欢
Ready to die for ya, I go in style - I love this.
那是我的歌♥声 - 在床上我宛如一匹野马
That's me singing! - In the bed, I'm like a stallion
我是综合格斗之王 如同康纳麦格雷戈 不娘的版本
I'm the king of the MMA Like Conor McGregor, only not as gay
梦寐以求的生活 床上都是妹子
Living the dream In a bed full of bitches
点石成金 我不差钱
The Midas touch, I got the riches
当他们来整我的时候 最好用古驰的工具
And when they snip me and stitch me up They better use Gucci stitches
对 - 我们之间有真感情
Yeah - We got something real
来追击我 各位 来追击我 兄弟
Come and get me, guys Come and get me, boys
来杀我吧...
Come and kill me--
你到底会不会弹?
Can you fucking play or what?
我才不会给你弹
I'm not playing for you.
来啊 让我们听听你的吉他
Go on, give us a tune on that guitar.
来吧 - 不要
Come on. - No.
有什么大不了的 你不能弹一首歌♥吗?
It's not that big of a fucking deal. Would you just play one song?
好吧
Okay.
伊恩 你为什么要这么对我?
Ian. Why are you doing this to me?
来嘛 你会很棒的
Come on, you'll be great.
我可以弹一首我写的歌♥
I can play you a song I wrote.
好的 行 - 好吗?
Okay, yeah. Yeah. - Yeah?
天啊 好的
Oh, my God. Okay.
好
Yeah.
她的名号♥是
She goes by the name
甜美的胡安妮塔
Sweet Juanita
她的家乡是
She hails from the town
都柏林
Of Dublin
她的母亲来自
Her mother was from--
布兰查德镇? - 对 布兰查...
Blanchardstown? - Yeah. Blanch--
布兰查德镇
Blanchardstown
她的父亲来自...
Her father was from...
一起啊 麦克斯
Come on, Max!
胡安妮塔...
Juanita, Juanita, Juanita, Juanita
他们好厉害
They're fabulous.
我能试试那个吗?
Can I try that on?
好的
Yeah.
我们能买♥♥吗?
Can we get it?
是什么做的?
What's it made of?
里面都是羽毛 鹅绒
It's full of feathers. Goose feathers.
是金鹅的羽毛吗?反正太大了
From a golden goose? Anyway, it's too big.
这身打扮就对了
That's the look.
对啊 如果你是乌龟的话 我们走吧
Yeah, for turtles. Come on, let's go!
对 看到了吗? - 是吗?
Yeah. See that? - Oh, yeah?
你在进步 你的左手更强壮了
You're making progress. Your left hand's getting stronger.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在想你的歌♥
I've been thinking about your song.
好的
Okay.
我觉得它还有救
I think it's salvageable.
很高兴你这么说
Good to know.
问题是你的第一节很棒
The problem is that you have a great opening verse.
但是副歌♥部分没有好很多
But the chorus isn't a lot better.
根据我的研究 原来副歌♥ 以前是歌♥曲中最重要的部分
Now, in my research, I find that choruses used to be the big deal in a song.
大家都在等待的那一部分
You know, what everyone was waiting for.
但如今不再是“各位 副歌♥要到了”
But, nowadays, it's not like, "Here comes the chorus, everyone."
因为除非你的副歌♥特别出彩 而你这首并不是
You know, 'cause unless you have a killer chorus, which you don't,
否则就是反高♥潮♥
it's an anticlimax.
所以你的意思是我的主歌♥太出彩了?
So, what you're saying is, my verse is too good?
天啊 你是那种很乐观的人
Wow. You are a glass-half-full kind of guy.
从这个角度说也没错
I guess that's one way of looking at it.
你弹唱第一节主歌♥
You play the first verse and sing it,
然后再演奏一次 我会把我的意思哼出来 准备?
and then play it again, and I'll hum what I mean. Ready?
现在吗? - 对
What, now? - Yeah.
吉他课呢?
What about the lesson?
这就是吉他课 开始
This is the lesson. Go.
好的 你要我弹...
Okay. So, you want me to play...
坐上车来 我会载着你穿越峡谷
Get in my car I'll drive you through the canyon
呼吸今天的托潘加
Breathe in Topanga for the day
当我们到达大海
And when we reach the ocean
无法再向更西边去
And we can't go further west
我们还是会继续向前开
We'll keep on driving anyway
啦...
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la La, la, la
明白我的意思了吗?
电影精选列表