你给他发短♥信♥了吗? - 是 发了两次
Did you text him? - Yeah, twice.
我再发一次
I'll text him again.
接电♥话♥啊 混♥蛋♥
Pick up your phone, you fucking asshole.
这一次你必须出现
This is the one thing you need to be at,
你却坐着玩电游
and you're sitting on your arse playing video games.
我整个上午都在给你发短♥信♥ 混♥蛋♥
I've been texting you all morning, you fucking asshole.
快滚来
Get over here.
本案的审理暂停
This case is now adjourned.
列表上的下一个案件是政♥府♥对...
Next case on the ballot is the state versus...
被告能上前吗?
Can the defendant please step forward?
列表上的下一个案件是麦克斯穆维
Next case on the ballot is Max Mulvey.
有前科吗?
Any previous offenses?
六项
Six.
麦克斯努力时是个优秀的学生
Max is an excellent student when he applies himself.
他的双亲都吸毒
There's been drug use with both his parents.
他的父亲是音乐人 但是乐队解散了
His father is a musician, but the band split up
他在那之后一直挣扎度日
and he's struggled ever since.
他的妈妈做各种工作...
His mother has been holding down various jobs as a--
当保姆 每天通勤一小时
a mother's helper. Commutes an hour a day.
他的音乐才能很出色
He excels in music--
我猜你是被告的母亲?
I presume you're the defendant's mother?
是的 法官
Yes, Judge.
他的父亲也应该上庭
His father was supposed to be here as well,
但他因工作无法抽身
but he couldn't get out of work.
他和你们一起住?
He lives with you both?
是的 我们都和他一起住 在两个房♥子里
Yes, we both live with him. At two houses.
我们两人照顾他 - 我问的是麦克斯在哪住
We both take care of him. - I asked where Max lived.
是 法官 他和我们两人住
Yes, Judge, he lives with both of us.
但是在两个房♥子 我和我丈夫的
But at two houses, mine and me husband's.
我觉得在严格的监管环境里生活几个月
It seems to me a couple of months in a strict supervision environment
也许能教会你尊重父母对你的付出
might teach you to respect the efforts your parents have made.
我要判你八周的监禁 穆维先生
I'm going to impose an eight-week sentence on you, Mr. Mulvey,
地点是青少年惩教所 以及一年观察期
in a juvenile correctional facility, and one year's probation.
希望你在里面汲取教训
I hope you learn your lesson in there,
以后不会再在我的法庭上见到你
and that I won't be seeing you again in my courtroom.
我无所谓 - 乖孩子
I don't care. - Good man.
好严苛
That's very harsh.
能问你一个问题吗? - 问吧
Can I ask you a question? - Go ahead.
你是母亲吗?
Are you a mother?
完全无关 - 是
Completely irrelevant. - Right.
但我认为如果我不是 那我会判处更加严厉的刑罚
But I believe if I weren't, I would have imposed a harsher sentence.
如果店主拿回了自己的东西
If the shop owner has his gear back,
那让他去那里有什么意义? - 女士
what's the point in sending him in there? - Madam--
我会尽我所能解决这件事
I'll do whatever it takes to figure this out.
你会做什么?
And what would that be?
我有500欧元私房♥钱 我可以给店主
I have 500 euros put away. I can give it to the shop owner.
如果他满意 那他也许会撤销指控
And if he's satisfied with that, then he might drop the charges.
否则把他送去那里 让我们家分♥裂♥ 有什么意义?
Otherwise, what's the point in sending him in there and breaking up me family?
没了他 我什么都没有
Without him, I have nothing.
店主不在这里
The owner isn't here.
这是法律问题 不是财务问题
And this is a legal matter, not a financial one.
麦克斯半辈子都在联络计划里
Max has been on the liaison program for half his life.
如果我不判处监禁 那就是在嘲笑这个计划
I'd be making a mockery of it if I didn't impose a custodial sentence.
但考虑到你的努力 我会减刑
But in the light of your efforts, I'll reduce it.
四周监禁、一年观察期
Four weeks and a year's probation.
你的表现真好 - 没有
You did brilliant. - No, I didn't.
我去那里会适应得很好的 - 你不会
I'll be grand in there. - No, you won't.
现在我会的 妈
I will now, Ma.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Ma.
好了 儿子
Okay, Son.
你没事了
You're okay.
所以我不会去看你了
So, I'm not coming to visit you.
他出狱时 我可能会去 但我得带上他
When he gets out I might come, but I'd have to bring him.
他有多烦人?
How annoying is he?
非常烦人
Very annoying.
是
Yeah.
糟糕 我没法给你演奏我的歌♥了
Oh, shit. I'm not gonna be able to play you my song.
哪首歌♥?
Which song?
我写的关于你的歌♥
The song I wrote about you.
你写了一首关于我的歌♥? - 对
You wrote a song about me? - Yeah.
讲的是
It's about, you know,
你的灵魂和我们共度的时光 还有你是谁
your soul and the time we've spent and who you are.
歌♥名是什么?
What's it called?
《疯狂爱尔兰贱♥人♥》
"Crazy Irish Bitch."
我好久都没写新歌♥了
I haven't written a new song in a long time.
我只觉得自己的人生里没什么值得可写的
I just didn't feel like I had much to write about in life,
但是我想还是有的 所以谢谢了
but I did, I guess. So thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
所以我是你的缪斯
So I'm your muse?
对
Yeah.
虽然如今 这种话应该让你感到冒犯 对吧?
Although nowadays you're supposed to be offended by that, right?
管他的呢 感觉很好 我想听
Fuck that. Feels great. I wanna hear it.
我会录给你的
I'll record it for you.
嗨 法官 你有空吗?
Hi, Judge. Do you have a second?
我是上周那个法庭上的疯子
I'm the mad one from court the other week.
我知道你是谁 什么事?
I know who you are. What is it?
你能给判决做一个小变动吗?
Would you just make one small change to your sentence?
只是个细节 但你能帮忙让它实现
It's just a detail, but you could help make it happen.
是什么?
What is it?
你能允许他带上他的音乐用品吗?
Would you let him bring his music stuff with him?
资料集说不得携带个人物品
The info pack says there's no personal items,
但他有耳机和麦克风
but he has his headphones and a microphone.
我觉得让他继续做音乐对他很有好处
I think it will be very good for him to continue with his music,
尤其是他有那么多时间
especially with all this time on his hands.
我觉得这没什么问题
I don't see why I couldn't look into that.
你想要那个? - 对
That's the one you want? - Yeah.
吉斯的就是那个 很有品
That's the one Keith has. It's class.
这个麦克风很好?
And that's a good microphone?
对 很适合库乐队之类的
Yeah, it's very good for GarageBand and that.
整体而言是个好麦克风
It's an all-round good mic.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
小混♥蛋♥
Little prick.
这里 妈 听听这个 是个还没怎么处理的人声
Here, Ma. Check this out It's just a rough vocal.
过着我的人生
Living in my life
过着我艰难的人生
Living in my hard life
过着我的人生
Living in my life
(你可能想看看这个)
...随时帮您点菜
...ready to take your order whenever you're ready.
抱歉 你是说你做了
Sorry, you're telling me that the day you did the very thing
害你坐牢的那件事那天
that you got locked up for
是你人生中最棒的一天? - 对 绝对的
was the best day of your life? - Yeah, hands down.
我感觉自己精神奕奕 感觉那天很鲜活
I felt like I was on fire meself. I felt alive that day.
我这辈子最棒的一天 是我离开这大牢的那天
Well, the best day of my life is the day I get out of this kip.
是 但那是未来
Yeah, but that's in the future.
我说的是迄今为止
I'm talking about up to now.
我一天好日子都没有过过 好吧?
Well, I haven't had a good day, have I?
麦克斯 你呢?
What about you, Max?
我人生中最棒的一天 是和我妈一起拍视频的那天
Best day of my life was the day I made a video with me ma.
你和你妈拍了视频?
You made a video with your mother?
对 - 我们能看看吗?
Yeah. - Well, can we see it?
不能
No.
好的 但那是你最棒的一天?
All right, but that's your day?
对 那天很不错
Yeah, that was a good day.
好了 我要好好停车
Okay, I'm gonna have to park this thing properly.
我们里面见 好吗?祝你好运
So I'll see youse inside, all right? Good luck.
和我们一起上台吧 - 不
Get up with us. - No.
我去吧台 - 来嘛
I'll be at the bar. - Come on.
来嘛 会很棒的
Come on. It'll be great.
听着 无意冒犯 但我是专业贝斯手
Look, no offense, but I'm actually a professional bass player,
所以我不会参加某个夜晚业余演出 谢了
so I'm not gonna be playing some random amateur night. Thanks.
嘿 爸 你那天没去法庭 你义不容辞
电影精选列表