Maybe not as much as that. I mean, I still like the other song too. Is that allowed?
不 那叫 斯德哥尔摩症
No, that's Stockholm syndrome.
我们要给你“反洗♥脑♥” 等我们的课结束后
We're gonna "de-brainwash" you. By the time we're finished here,
你就没时间留给这些幼稚的 商业歌♥曲和陈词滥调了
you're not gonna have time for these childish jingles and clichés.
我好累 - 我们才刚开始
I'm exhausted. - Well, we're just getting started.
想学这首歌♥的和♥弦♥吗?这样你就能弹了
You wanna learn the chords to that song so you can play it?
好 - 好的 从C开始
Yeah. - All right. Starts with C.
无名指放在第五根弦上
So, your ring finger, here on the fifth string.
在那个点上面 对
Right there at that dot. Yep.
你的手指很长、很好看 我的粗粗短短的
You have lovely long fingers. Mine are quite stubby.
手指不重要 海恩哈特少了两根手指呢
Your fingers don't matter. Django Reinhardt was missing two fingers.
天 我好爱他 - 嗯哼
Wow. I love him. - Uh-huh.
中指在这里 然后食指在最上面
So, the middle finger there, then your pointer's way up here.
对
Yep.
这里 和这里? - 没错 上面一个 扫弦吧
There. And there? - There you go. One up. Strum that.
对...
Yeah! Yeah.
感觉不错吧? - 可不是嘛
Feels good, right? - Yeah, baby!
抱歉
Sorry.
那是什么? - 没什么 我喜欢
What's that? - Nothing. I love this.
你学得很快
You're a quick learner.
我就知道我擅长这个
I knew I'd be good at this.
继续吧 还有什么?
Let's move on. What else you got?
接下来是G 然后是F 但我们先练C
Well, next would be G and then F, but let's stick for a second on C.
好的
Okay, let's.
你现在学会了C弦 很自豪 对吧?
You are now the proud owner of C, right?
五分钟前你还不会
And you didn't own that five minutes ago.
你很富裕 你拥有猫王拥有的东西
You're rich. You own something Elvis owned.
我更想拥有他的飞机 - 而且不花你一分钱
I'd rather have his plane. - Plus, it didn't cost you anything.
这堂课20美元 但我明白你的意思 继续
Well, $20 for this class, but I do know what you mean. Go on.
你拥有了一样新的东西 没有人能夺走它
You own something new, and nobody can take it away from you.
这不仅仅是某个“必备物品”
And this isn't just some must-have object.
不是手袋、车或电♥话♥
It's not a bag or a car or a phone.
你见过吉他广♥告♥吗? 没有 吉他不需要广♥告♥就能卖♥♥
You ever seen an ad for a guitar? No, it sells itself.
这是可以陪伴终生的礼物 你可以随时使用它
This is a gift you can take to your grave, and you can use it whenever you want.
在对的时机
And in the right context,
它会用我们甚至无法理解的方式 直接触动你的心灵
it can speak directly to your heart in ways we don't even understand.
超越思绪、超越语言、超越想法
More than thoughts, more than words, more than ideas.
不过是一个无形的和♥弦♥
Just a chord, hanging there in the air.
C
C.
(每月第一个周一 创作歌♥手之夜)
(现在就报名 送现金大奖)
被鸟儿叫醒
Woken up by the birds
她想知道它们在想什么
She wonders what they think about
是否相反
If instead
她遇见一个男人 给她看魔术戏法
She meets a man Who shows her magic tricks
各种魔术戏法
All sorts of magic tricks
他让她活得...
And he lets her live...
谁都能报名吗? - 能啊 就是为了这个
Can anyone sign up? - For sure, yeah. That's the idea.
发展本土音乐
Just keeping the music local.
现金大奖是什么?
What's the cash prize?
门票收入的八成 通常每天有大约50个顾客
Eighty percent of the door. There's usually about 50 punters.
每个人多少钱? - 5欧元
How much a head? - Fiver.
天 够贵的 他们有那么糟糕吗?
Jesus, that's pricey enough. Are they all that shit?
那不是重点 重要的是让本地的音乐不死
It's not about that. It's about keeping music alive in the neighborhood.
这是我最在乎的
That's all I'm about.
谁决定赢家?
So who decides who wins?
我 巴里伯恩 活动主办方
I do. Barry Byrne. Events promoter.
我知道你是谁 巴里
I know who you are, Barry.
真的?
Oh, yeah?
天 你好吗?
Oh, Jesus. How are ya?
别提示我 菲奥娜
Don't tell me. Fiona.
芙洛拉
Flora.
就知道是“F”开头的
Knew you were in the F's.
我该进去了 很高兴再见到你
Better go in. Good to see you again.
在白天见到
In the daylight.
我打赌她会胜出
I bet she wins!
唱歌♥...
Singing...
你看起来很年轻
You look very young.
我那时是很年轻
I was very young.
你觉得拍那个要花多少钱?
How much do you think that cost to shoot that?
不知道 - 我们从唱片公♥司♥那里
No clue. - Two grand we got
在这上分到了两千
from the record label for it.
这里的每个镜头都用了吊臂 每个镜头
We had a crane for every shot in this. Every shot.
你们有拖车吗? - 没有 但我们可是有吊臂啊
Did you have a trailer? - No, but we had a fucking crane.
你为了拍这个去美国了吗?
So, did you go to America for that?
看起来像 对吧? - 对
Looks like it, doesn't it? - Yeah.
没有 我们在德里姆纳四处拍的
No, we fucking shot it all around Drimnagh.
为什么每个镜头里都有警♥察♥?
Why is there a cop in every shot?
因为这是美国 你懂的
'Cause it's America, you know.
又是同一个警♥察♥ - 你能专心点吗?
There's that same cop again. - Fucking pay attention, will you?
妈来了 回头见 爸
There's Ma. See ya, Da.
那是什么?
What's that?
什么什么?只是我的吉他
What's what? It's just me guitar.
我一会儿要上课 我想在公园上
I have a lesson later. I thought I'd do it in the park.
芙洛拉 这是在做什么?
What's this all about, Flora?
什么做什么? - 玩音乐
What's what about? - This whole fucking musical thing.
每次我让你听新的音乐 你都走神
Anytime I tried to get ya to listen to new music, you just fucking tuned out.
对 我的老师说我 “对旋律有真正的鉴赏力”
Yeah, my tutor says I have "genuine appreciation of melody."
现在有了
Now.
那你都听什么音乐?除了夜店舞曲
What do you listen to then? Apart from club music.
给我五个乐队名字 来
Give me five bands. Go on.
反正我喜欢他的歌♥
Well, I like his songs anyway.
他也是创作人啊?
He's a songwriter too, is he?
是的 他还很厉害
Yeah, he is. He's brilliant actually.
他叫什么?
What's his name?
杰夫
Jeff...
吉他男
the guitar guy.
听起来像从没混出头的小丑
Sounds like some fucking clown who never made it,
教吉他网课
teaching guitar lessons online.
那是失败音乐人的终极坟墓
That's the ultimate graveyard for failed musicians.
你是不是有点吃醋?
Are you a little bit jealous?
不 只是担心
No. Just concerned.
胡安妮塔怎么样? - 她很好
How's Juanita? - She's great.
你知道她不是西班牙人吧?
You do know she's not Spanish, right?
她祖母家的人来自西班牙
Her nana's people were from Spain.
我家的人来自挪威 那也不意味着我就是维京人
My people were from Norway. That doesn't make me a fucking Viking.
她像我那样给你口♥交♥吗?
Does she blow you like I did?
什么?闭嘴吧
What? Shut up.
我说真的 她会吗?
I'm serious. Does she?
你是个疯子
You're nuts.
她不给你口♥交♥ 对吧?
She doesn't blow you, does she?
她给啊 她会的 对
Yeah, she does. She has. Yeah.
她不会 我就知道 她的嘴巴太小了
She doesn't. I knew it. Her mouth's too small.
她在家吗?我能进去待几分钟吗?
Is she out? Will I come up for a few minutes?
我们可以让麦克斯去买♥♥冰淇淋
We'll send Max off for an ice cream.
别发疯了
Don't be fucking mad.
我打赌她不会像我那样 让你射在她的脖子和胸上
I bet she doesn't let you come all down her neck and tits the way I did.
走吧 麦克斯
Come on, Max!
你要扔掉那把吉他吗?
Are you getting rid of that guitar?
这把?不 为什么?
This? No, why?
天啊 - 走路别睡着啊
Jesus. - Wake up, will you!
滚
Fuck off!
你突然走到我面前 不会看路吗?
You stepped right in front of me. Will you watch where you're going?
走路小心点 否则我会把那锁卡在你脖子上
You watch where you're going or I'll wrap that fucking lock around your neck!
那你拿吉他做什么?
What are you doing with it then?
它放在家里落灰啊 怎么了? 你想要吗?可以给你
It was just sitting there. Why? Do you want it? You can have it.
我不要 而且我不喜欢原声吉他音乐
I don't. I don't like acoustic guitar music anyway.
那你喜欢什么?
What are you into then?
氛围音乐、电音
Ambient. Electronic.
我过去一直喜欢舞曲
I always loved dance music.
比如?
Like what?
容器 索菲太出色了
电影精选列表