我叫凯弗
I'm Kev.
芙洛拉
Flora.
我之后会和你上♥床♥的
I'm gonna be riding you later.
不 你不会
No, you won't.
嗨 你好吗? - 芙洛拉 你好吗?
Hi, how are you? - Flora. How are ya?
我很好
I'm good.
芙洛拉 你这次很乖
Good girl, Flora.
早安 - 完蛋
Mornin'. - Oh, fuck.
我就说吧 亲 你常去变形者吧?
Told ya. Do you go to Shifters much, love, yeah?
对 我是常客 那家夜店很赞
Yeah, all me life. Great club.
不如我做点早餐吧?
Listen, will I whip us up something for breakfast?
炒蛋早餐怎么样?冰箱在哪?
A little fry maybe, you know? Where's the fridge?
冰箱里什么都没有 都被我的儿子吃光了
There's nothing in it. Me son eats it all.
你有个儿子?
There's a son?
对
Yeah.
他在哪? - 不知道
Where is he? - Don't know.
应该在学校 但在哪儿都有可能
Supposed to be in school. Could be anywhere.
我昨晚都和你说过了吧?在德士上
I told you all about this last night, in the taxi?
你说你不介意?
You said you were cool with that?
出去的时候关好门
Shut the door on the way out.
过去的几个月里
Have you committed any antisocial behavior
你是否曾有过任何反♥社♥会♥行为? - 不可能 警卫
in the last few months of your life? - No way, Guard.
就你所知 你是否曾收取任何盗窃赃物?
Have you received any stolen goods to the best of your knowledge?
绝对没有 警卫
Absolutely not, Guard.
你是否曾盗窃任何东西?
Have you stolen any goods?
有也没被发现过
Not that I got caught with.
白♥痴♥ 好好回答他 - 该死的
Answer him properly, you fucking idiot. - Fuck.
你的黑眼圈是怎么来的? - 和人打架
How did you get the black eye? - Fighting.
麦克斯 你考虑过加入拳击社吗?
Did you never think of joining the boxing club, Max?
没有 他们只想让我当清洁工 抹掉地板上的口水
No. They only wanted me to clean up, mop spit off the floor.
我才不做那个 - 洛基就是这样开始的
I'm not doing that. - That's how Rocky started.
弗农山有个新的骑行小组
They have a new cycling group in Mount Vernon.
我没有脚踏车
Don't have a bike.
他卖♥♥掉了脚踏车 买♥♥了个二手笔电 用来玩电游
He sold it for a secondhand laptop so he could play video games.
我用电脑不只是做那个
That's not all I do on it.
我也用它看色情片
Watch pornography on it too.
青少年联络计划旨在让年轻人
The Juvenile Liaison program is designed to keep young people
遵纪守法 以免落入监狱
out of the court system, and so out of prison.
我们都知道像你这样的漂亮小男生 在监狱会遭遇什么
And we all know what they do to pretty young lads like you in prison.
他们会被鸡♥奸♥ 麦克斯
They anally rape them, Max.
今天就到这吧 孩子
We'll leave it there, son.
但我要给你一个警告 你正朝犯一系列罪的方向发展
But I'm warning you now, you're headed in that direction
这些罪行列举起来 都和我的手臂一样长了
with a string of offenses the length of me arm.
再多一项 你就要坐牢了
One more offense and you'll be behind bars.
芙洛拉 给他找点事情干
Flora, find him something to do.
让他那纤细的手指忙起来 好吗?
Something to keep those light fingers occupied, yeah?
天 瞧瞧你 大巧克力脑袋
Yikes. Look at you, you big chocolate head.
是 抱歉 她在厨房♥找到了点巧克力
Oh, yeah, sorry. She found some in the kitchen.
没事
No worries.
健身如何? - 棒极了 我看起来怎么样?
How was your workout? - Amazing. How am I doing?
美极了 - 好耶
You look amazing. - Yay.
好了 芙洛拉 你可以走了 谢谢
Okay, Flora, you're free to go. Thanks.
是 宝宝给你
Right. Here's your baby.
艾什琳 真感谢你
Thanks so much, Aishling.
回头见 索尔卡 周一见
See ya, Sorcha. See you Monday.
拜拜 - 再次感谢
Bye now! - Thanks again!
不 该我谢谢你
No, thanking you!
过来
Come here.
好吧 - 准备好了?
Yeah, all right. - You ready?
修好这把吉他要多少钱?
How much to fix this guitar up?
让我看看
Let me see--
收紧颈杆调节杆 换一套新弦、两个新机械琴键
Tighten the truss rod, a set of strings, two new machine heads.
60欧元 - 滚
Sixty euro? - Fuck off.
18欧元
Eighteen euro.
成交
Do it.
嗨
Hiya.
那是什么?
What's that?
是一架钢琴
It's a piano.
是谁的?
Whose is it?
等等 我有多少个孩子来着?
Wait, now, how many kids do I have?
让我想想 一个吧
Well, let's see. One?
是你的
It's yours.
你从哪弄来的?
Where'd you get it?
谁在乎它是哪来的? 这是吉他 能演奏音乐
Who cares where it came from? It's a guitar. It makes music.
你以前对音乐很着迷的
You used to be dead into music.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你是从其中一家人家里偷来的 对吧?
You fucking robbed it from one of the houses, didn't you?
不 我不是偷来的 弹弹吧
No, I didn't rob it. Play it.
不想弹 - 为什么?
Don't want to play. - Why not?
我什么时候变成吉他手了? - 现在啊
Since when am I a guitarist? - Since now!
天 你都不是为我买♥♥的 - 你怎么知道?也许是我买♥♥的
Jesus. You didn't even buy it for me. - How do you know? Maybe I did.
是吗?
Well, did ya?
不是 但那重要吗?
No. But why does that matter?
从小到大 你从没给我买♥♥过任何东西
Me whole life, you never get me anything.
然后你带着这布满灰尘的垃圾回家
Then you come home with this dusty piece of shit
在我生日的第二天
the day after me birthday,
还期待我突然变成艾德希兰?
and expect me to turn into Ed fucking Sheeran?
这是个礼物 谁在乎? - 我不要
It's a gift. Who cares? - I don't want it.
这是一堆垃圾 - 你真是个白眼狼
It's a crock of fucking shit. - You ungrateful prick.
你是个从不给他人任何东西的荡♥妇♥
And you're a daft slag who never gave anyone anything.
小混♥蛋♥ 别这么对我说话
Don't talk to me like that, you little prick.
婊♥子♥
Cunt.
你就是从本婊♥子♥身体里蹦出来的 不知感恩的小畜生
You came out of my cunt, you ungrateful little animal.
有一天我会给你来个惊喜 揍你这张脸
One day I'm gonna surprise you and smash into your fucking face!
在那之前 你已经坐大牢了
You'll be behind bars before that!
那就好 可以离你远点 - 去啊
Good. Away from you! - Go on!
回去找你♥爸♥
Go back to your da!
你忘拿了你的礼物
You forgot your fucking present.
嗨 爸
Hey, Da.
过来 小家伙
Come here, little man.
我在兰博基尼里
I'm in the Lamborghini.
芙洛拉 - 伊恩
Flora. - Ian.
我听说吉他那事了
Heard about the guitar episode.
你家有个哈里斯戴尔斯啊
So you had a little Harry Styles on your hands, was it?
谁知道他能成为什么大人物? 毕竟他有那个基因
Who knows what he could be? I mean, look at the genes.
和基因无关 重要的是梦想
It's not about the genes. It's about dreams.
我为了他放弃自己的音乐梦 还有为了你 不客气
I gave up my musical dreams for him. And you. You're welcome.
又开始了
Here we go.
你知道你我相识那天晚上 我们乐队和雪地巡警同台演出吧?
You do know we were on the same billing as Snow Patrol the night you and I met?
我当然知道 否则为什么和你上♥床♥
Course I did. It's why I fucked ya.
想象一下 如果情况不同 如今我都不知道身处哪里
To think where I could be now, if things hadda been different.
喜悦山、波特劳伊思、四叶草山监狱
Mountjoy, Portlaoise, Cloverhill.
挑一间
Pick a prison.
很幽默
Very funny.
继续 你最好离开了 小心他们把你的巫婆扫帚给毁了
Go on, you'd better go. They'll clamp your fucking broomstick.
总之 我可能会自己学吉他
Anyway, I might learn the guitar meself.
好吧
Okay.
也许你不是家里唯一的天才
Could be you're not the only genius in this family.
抱歉 但你弹吉他?实在太好笑了
Sorry, but you playing the guitar? That's just too funny.
为什么? - 因为那需要投入
Why? - 'Cause it takes dedication,
多年的练习、汗水、坚持
years of practice, sweat, commitment.
不是某个真人秀的一夜改头换面
It's not just an overnight transformation on some fucking reality TV show.
花了20年才磨出手上的老茧
Took 20 years to build up them calluses.
你真好意思和我讲坚持?
Are you really gonna talk to me about commitment?
她在哪?
Where is she?
在美甲店做美甲呢?
At a nail bar, getting a manicure?
还是在做巴西式提臀手术啊?
Or at the surgery, getting a Brazilian arse lift?
她不需要手术 亲
She doesn't need one, love.
你令人作呕
You're disgusting.
别成天坐在沙发上吸大♥麻♥、玩电游
And don't just sit on the couch smoking weed and playing video games.
电影精选列表