Container. Sophie is amazing.
过去还喜欢轨道组合
Orbital, back in the day.
那又是谁? - 舞曲
Who the fuck are they? - Dance music.
那你喜欢什么?
What are you into then?
马可尼联盟 你知道他们吗?
Marconi Union. Do you know them?
不知道
No.
他们应该是来自曼彻斯特 真正的出神音乐
They're from Manchester, I think. Real trance music.
听起来像电脑做的音乐 非常精彩
It sounds like a computer made it. It's deadly.
如果你想听 我的手♥机♥上有
I have some on me phone if you want to listen to them.
现在吗?
What, now?
随时... - 对 你有钥匙
Whenever-- - Right, you've got your key.
冰箱里有威化饼 我出去了
There's waffles in the fridge. I'm heading out.
拜拜 - 我一个半小时后回来
Bye. - I'll be back in an hour and a half!
我不在乎
I don't care.
我准备好了吗?
So, am I ready?
做什么?
For what?
创作一首女性赋权抒情曲 让丈夫回到我的身边
To write a female empowerment ballad and get me husband back.
他为什么离开?
Why did he leave?
愤怒吧
Anger?
他为什么愤怒?
Why is he angry?
不 是我 我很愤怒 我今天差点用脚踏车手的锁杀了他
No, me. I'm angry. I almost killed a cyclist today with his own lock.
你为什么愤怒?
What are you angry about?
不知道 我醒来就是愤怒的
Dunno. I wake up angry.
我总是对儿子感到愤怒
I'm angry at me son all the time.
我以为玩吉他会让他认为我很酷
I thought this guitar lark might make him think I'm cool.
等等 你有儿子?
Hold on. You have a son?
我很年轻的时候生下他 那时我17岁 你有孩子吗?
I had him when I was very young. I was 17. Do you have kids?
有 其实我也是挺年轻的时候 有的孩子 所以他们现在很大了
I do. I actually had them kinda young too, so they're huge now.
但他们真的认为我很酷
But they do think I'm cool.
再给我弹弹你的歌♥
Play me your song again.
是 我也想提那个
Yeah, I wanted to bring that up.
那不是我的歌♥
So that wasn't my song.
什么?那是谁的?
What? Whose is it?
那是霍奇卡迈克尔写的
It was written by Hoagy Carmichael.
亲 你为什么说是你的歌♥?
Oh, love. Why'd you tell me it was your song?
我没说 是你猜的
Well, I didn't. You presumed.
但我没纠正你 所以 很抱歉
But then I let you. So, sorry.
为什么?
Why?
也许我想知道那是什么感觉吧
I guess I wanted to see how it felt.
感觉什么?
To what?
创作在别人的眼中那样特别的一首歌♥
To have written a song like that, in someone else's eyes.
是 很蠢 我道歉 我们继续上课
Yeah, stupid. I apologize. Let's get back to the lesson.
为什么?通常会发生什么?
Why? What normally happens?
你想听我的歌♥?
You wanna hear one of my songs?
是的 - 好的
Yeah. - All right.
坐上车来 我会载着你穿越峡谷
Get in my car I'll drive you through the canyon
呼吸今天的托潘加
Breathe in Topanga for the day
当我们到达大海
And when we reach the ocean
无法再向更西边去
And we can't go further west
我们还是会继续向前开
We'll keep on driving anyway
她从不令人乏味 她对我很好
She's never boring She's kind to me
每天早上她都是一个谜题
And every morning she's a mystery
欢迎来到洛杉矶
Welcome to LA
在这里的每一天 一切都在改变 一切都没改变
Where everything and nothing changes Every single day
黑暗中的阳光融化了晨雾
The sunshine on the darkness melts The morning haze away
我不会在亮光中沉沦
And I won't let the bright lights Bring me down
在这个天使之城 欢迎来到洛杉矶
In this angels town Welcome to LA
很好听 你很擅长写歌♥
It's lovely. You're really good at songs.
但是?
But?
我会想再听一遍吗?
Would I wanna hear it again?
抱歉了
Sorry.
不 别道歉 如果大家都像你一样诚实
No. Don't be sorry. If everybody were as honest as you,
我就不会浪费15年的人生了
I wouldn't have had to waste a decade and a half of my life.
我们应该继续上课了
We should get back to the lesson.
别自艾自怜
Don't feel sorry for yourself.
不 我没有 这是令人谦逊的顿悟
No. I'm not. I mean, it's a humbling realization.
你坐下 想要给某人演奏音乐 而他们准备好了聆听
You know, you sit down and wanna play something for somebody, and they're ready.
你能感受一切
You're, like, receptive.
你看着他们的眼睛变得呆滞
And you watch as their eyes glaze over.
对他们来说这更难熬
And it's harder for them than it is for you.
他们的嘴在笑 眼睛却没笑 这时你就知道了
It's the smiling with the mouth but not the eyes. That's how you know.
知道什么?
Know what?
他们没有被打动
That they're unchanged.
总之 A、D和E 一、四、五
Anyway. A, D and E. One, four, five.
来吧
Come on.
这样吧 我今晚要给你布置作业
You know what, I'm gonna give you some homework tonight.
我想你听一首歌♥
There's a song I want you to listen to.
我会把链接发给你
I'll send you a link.
听听吧
Give it a listen.
弹吧 来
Play. Come on.
(嘿 芙洛拉 看看这个)
(和我说说你的感觉)
天使的秀发丝丝
Rows and floes of angel hair
空中的冰淇淋城♥堡♥
And ice cream castles in the air
到处都是羽毛峡谷
And feather canyons everywhere
我曾那样看云
I've looked at clouds that way
但如今它们只会遮挡太阳
But now they only block the sun
让雨雪落在每个人身上
They rain and snow on everyone
那么多事 我原本要做
So many things I would have done
但云挡了我的路
But clouds got in my way
噢 我已经从两边的角度看到云
Oh, I've looked at clouds From both sides now
上面和下面 尽管如此 不知为何
From up and down, and still somehow
我记得云的幻象
It's cloud illusions I recall
我真的不懂云
I really don't know clouds
完全不懂
At all
月亮、6月和摩天轮
Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels
跳舞的那种眩晕感
The dizzy dancing way you feel
每个童话都成真
As every fairy tale comes real
噢 我曾那样看爱
Oh, I've looked at love that way
但如今那只是又一场表演
But now it's just another show
离场时 大家都在笑
You leave 'em laughing when you go
如果你在意 别让他们知道
And if you care, don't let them know
对 别暴露自己
No, don't give yourself away
我已经从两边的角度看到爱
I've looked at love From both sides now
付出和索取 尽管如此 不知为何
From give and take, and still somehow
我记得爱的幻象
It's love's illusions I recall
噢 我真的不懂爱
Oh, I really don't know love
完全不懂
At all
噢 我已经从两边的角度看到人生
Oh, I've looked at life From both sides now
胜利和失败 尽管如此 不知为何
From win and lose and still somehow
我记得人生的幻象
It's life's illusions I recall
噢 我真的不懂人生
Oh, I really don't know life
完全不懂
At all
我能见见他吗?我是说看到他
Can I meet him? I mean, see him.
不能 - 拜托嘛
No. - Please.
我就站在房♥间角落里 像只小老鼠
I'll just stand in the corner of the room. I'll be like a little mouse.
那太不妥了
That'd be so wrong.
他帅吗?你有截屏吗?
Is he good-looking? Do you have a screen grab?
和那个无关 - 所以他是丑男
It's not about that. - So he's a pig then.
他说的话总是出人意料
He never says what you expect him to say.
他很敏感 你可以从他眼中看出他曾受伤
And he's sensitive. You can see in his eyes he's been hurt.
他的歌♥是什么样的?
What are his songs like?
不太好
Not great.
天啊 你爱上了一个 住在一万公里外的丑男
Oh, Jesus. You've fallen in love with an ugly fella who lives 6,000 miles away.
可以这么说
Basically.
...我们会在沙丘后做♥爱♥
...and we'll fuck behind the dunes.
老天 这里就像夜店
Fucking hell! Jesus Christ, it's like a club in here!
调小点声
Turn it down a second!
天 好吵
Jesus, that's loud.
对 吉斯借给我的
Yeah, Keith lent them to me.
很强 明天得还给他们
Really powerful. Have to give them back tomorrow.
邻居会投诉的
电影精选列表