Where's it? Where is the phone?
他妈的电♥话♥在哪里
Where's the fucking phone.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on. Come on.
不 什么
No! No, what?
不 不 不
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
午夜零点五十一分
是这样吗
Was that it?
是
Is that...?
是苔丝吗
Is that Tess?
不可能
It can't be.
是苔丝
That's Tess.
她说她会从后门进来
She said she would come in through the back door.
不
No.
是前门
It's the front door.
她为什么要从前门进来
Why does she need to get in?
她为什么要从前门进来
Why does she need to get in?
她说 两下 再一下
She said, two, then one.
是二加一
It was two and one.
是二加一 对吧
That was two and one, right?
不能把她留在外面
We can't leave her out there.
迪维亚 别急
Divya, just wait.
不能把她留在外面
We cannot leave her out there.
快点 -迪维亚 别急
Come on. -Divya, just wait.
别急 迪维亚
Just wait. Divya.
但如果是她呢
But what if it's her?
如果是她呢 -苔丝
What if it's her? -Tess?
苔丝 是你吗
Tess, is that you?
说真的 是你 还是
Seriously, is that you, or?
天哪
Oh, god! Oh,god!
散开 找到她们
Spread out. Find them.
就在这里的某个地方
They're here somewhere.
所以找到她们
So find them.
不 救命
No, no! Help me! Help me!
啊
Aaaahh!
凌晨一点十三分
见鬼
Oh, shit.
妈的
Shit.
告诉我到底是怎么回事
Tell me what the fuck is going on!
我不能
I can't. I can't.
跟我说
Talk to me!
能帮我解开吗
Can you untie me, please?
帮我解开
Please untie me so--
他们为什么要抓我们
Why are they after us?
为什么 -我不知道
Why? -I-- I don't know.
胡说
Bullshit.
快告诉我
Tell me. Now!
好 好 因为我们
Okay. Okay. Because we... we--
我们告诉他们
we told 'em about...
什么 你告诉他们什么
What? You told them what?
关于钱的事 这笔钱
About the money! The money.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
帮我解开
Please untie me so I...
你告诉我这到底是怎么回事
You'll tell me what the fuck is going on
否则我就把你丢在这里等死
or I'm gonna leave you here to die.
好
Okay, okay.
好
Okay, okay.
这些当地人
These local guys,
我们过去有时会推销产品
we used to push products sometimes.
他们发现了现金
They-- they found out about the cash
藏在房♥子里
that we've been storing in the house
他们闯进来
and they broke in here
说要杀死我们
and they said they were gonna kill us,
所以我们就告诉他们你们在家里的事
so... we told them about you guys at the house.
告诉他们你们和我们是一伙的
We-- we told them that you're with us.
你们是我们的女朋友
That you were our girlfriends.
什么
What?
我们只是想活下去而已
We were just trying to stay alive, that's all.
我发誓
I-- I swear.
该死
Oh, shit.
我帮你解开
I'm gonna cut you out.
你要帮我 明白吗
and you're gonna help me, do you understand?
好
Yeah, okay.
我爸爸的枪在哪里
Where are my father's guns?
枪在哪里
Where are the guns?
去你的
Fuck this.
你♥他♥妈♥的杀了比利
You fucking killed Billy.
你应该在能跑的时候就跑
You should have run when you coulda.
我不这样做
I don't do that.
他妈的
The fuck?
凌晨一点三十九分
好了好了 看看我们找到什么
Well, well, well, look what we got here.
小女孩帮
Little girl gang.
土豆削皮器 不是吧
Potato peeler? really?
看看这些小婊♥子♥
Look at these little bitches.
吓得屁滚尿流
Scared shitless.
她在哪
Where is she?
你们知道我在说谁
You know who I'm talking about.
你们还记得我吗
You remember me?
你们有人见过我吗
Any of you?
你们今天都忙着买♥♥哈根达斯
Y'all too busy buying Haagen-Daz and shit today?
我以前从未见过你
I've... I've never seen you before.
没有 你没有在镇上
No? You didn't stop in town
路边的小店里停一下
at the little store they got there?
没有 我们
No. We just...
我们直接来到了这里
we came straight here.
参加聚会
For the party.
对
Right, right.
这对你可能太糟了
Well, too bad for you then.
我记得你
I remember you.
好
Good.
我给你们看了我的脸
I've shown you my face.
知道这意味着什么
You understand what that means?
意味着你们谁也不能活着离开这里
It means none of you are leaving here alive.
除非我们能达成交易
Unless we come to a deal.
明白了吗 现在
You got that? Right now.
我们达成协议
We come to an agreement,
你们要遵守 我也要遵守
and you stick to it and so will I.
你想要什么
What do you want?
真有趣
Hm. That's funny.
你一定是个有趣之人 我喜欢
You must be the funny one. I like that.
你相不相信这些小妞是毒贩
Can you believe these chicks are drug dealers?
这真的有点牵强 但是
I mean, it's a bit of a stretch, but.
什么 毒贩
What? Drug dealers?
你在说什么 那真是
What are you talking about? That is so...
我们来参加单身女郎聚会
We came here for a bachelorette party
你们却袭击了我们 请
and you attacked us. Please just...
我相信你们对他们在阁楼上
And I'm sure you know nothing about the cash
得到的现金一无所知
they got up in the attic either, huh?
没有现金
There's no cash. There's no cash.
军队婊♥子♥在哪里
Where's the army cunt?
她在哪里
Where is she?
如果你不告诉我 我现在就杀了你
I will fucking kill you right now if you don't tell me.
她在外面
She's outside.
她跑出去想打电♥话♥
She ran out to try and make a call or--
或者帮忙或者去拿枪什么的
or help or get guns or something,
做任何她能帮我们的事
anything she could do to help us.
我说的是实话
I-- I am telling the truth.
她在外面 我保证
She's outside, I-- I promise.
科迪有另一个人的消息吗
Hear from Cody about the other one?
呃
Uh-uh.
电影精选列表