拜托
Please.
好吧 哪一部分
Okay. Which part?
袭击那部分
The attack part.
你们在你♥爸♥爸房♥子里遇袭的事
The attack on all you girls at your daddy's house.
是我爸妈的房♥子
It's my parents' house.
是我爸爸和妈妈共同拥有
My father and my mother own it.
不介意我们记录下来吧
Mind if we record this?
我不认为这是那种会面 弗兰克
I didn't think it was that kind of a meeting, Frank.
不是的贝芙 只是问
It's not Bev. Just asking.
那我希望你不要这么做
Then I'd prefer you didn't.
好
Fine.
你之前说过
Now, you said before
你试图把那些人挡在房♥子外面
that you tried to keep these men out of the house
方法是把窗户都封上 把所有的门都锁上
by blocking the windows and locking all the doors,
那种事情
that kind of thing?
是
Yes.
但在某个时刻他们制♥服♥了你
But that at some point they overpowered you,
把你们都扣为人♥质♥关进了主楼
and they took you all hostage inside the main property.
在里面
Inside.
正确
Correct.
我相信她在初步声明中
I believe she already covered that
已经谈到了这一点
in her initial statement.
这很好
Well, that's good.
那好 因为现在
That's good, because now
她再重复一遍不会有任何问题
she won't have any trouble reviewing it again
再来一次 好吗
a second time, will you?
不 我不喜欢
No, I don't.
但我确实对你的语气有意见 警长
But I do have a problem with your tone, Sheriff.
我不是有罪的一方
I'm not the guilty party here.
我们都不是
None of us are.
我们是受害者
We are the victims.
如果没有别的 我们希望得到你的同情
And if nothing else, we'd like your sympathy.
你是说那些人闯进来
You're telling me that these guys came in there,
控制了那里 杀了你们一群女人
took over, killed a whole bunch of you ladies,
然后他们得到想要的东西后
and then once they got what they wanted,
就自相残杀
turned on each other
开始自杀
and started killing themselves instead.
与此同时 在外面
Meanwhile, outside,
在你进入的工具棚里
up at that tool shed you got on the property,
在草坪上 在阁楼上
out on the lawn, up in the attic,
一场血腥的大屠♥杀♥
a fucking bloodbath.
然后 在某个时刻 在某一时刻 你们三人
And then, at some point, at some point, the three of you
制♥服♥了其中两个男人
overpowered two of these boys,
然后你们自卫杀死了他们
and then you killed them in self-defense
用他妈的土豆削皮器 园艺剪刀
with fucking potato peelers and garden shears
诸如此类的东西
and shit like that.
然后
And then,
你们徒步逃跑了
you escaped on foot,
没有遇到一个人
undetected by anyone,
然后一路回到了镇里
and made it all the way back into town.
我应该相信这个吗
Is that what I'm supposed to believe?
没错
That's right.
我不知道 我就是不喜欢
Well, I don't. I just do not.
我很抱歉 事情就是这样发生的
Well, I'm sorry. That is what happened.
狗屁 小姐 狗屁
Horseshit, young lady. Horseshit.
对不起 这是个问题吗
I'm sorry, is that a question?
你很清楚那是什么
You know exactly what that is.
明白了
I see.
在这一点上 你还需要她做什么吗
Is there anything further you need from her at this point?
不 我想没有
No, I guess not.
我有一大堆问题要问
I mean, I got a shitload of questions.
但我想我还是留到下次吧
But I think I'll save 'em for another time
我知道的
and all those lawsuits
所有诉讼都会向你袭来
I know will start coming down your way.
我要告诉你的是
I will tell you this though...
我希望我永远不要在这一带
I hope I never see you or any of those girls
见到你和那些女孩 永远不要
up in these parts, not ever again.
你明白我的意思吗
You understand what I'm saying?
是的 非常清楚
Yes, that's very clear.
再说清楚点
And just to be more clear,
你是在告诉我你和你的姐♥妹♥们♥
you're telling me that you and your sisters
根本不知道外面那些看护人
had no idea what was going on out there
和他们的冰♥毒♥实验室究竟发生了什么
with those caretakers and their meth lab and all that.
那天晚上你只是碰巧去参加
That you just happened to come up there that night
你们的小聚会 而这一切都是
for your little party, and all this shit came down
由于一些奇怪的几乎不可能的
by some very strange and almost impossible
巧合而发生
goddamn coincidence?
是的
Yeah...
我想只是地点和时间不对
Just wrong place, wrong time, I guess.
他们问了你什么
What'd they ask you about--?
你没事吧
You okay?
不 但我会没事的
No, but I will be.
走吧
Let's go.
电影精选列表