And because why?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I...
我来到这里
I came in here and--
我不知道他是谁 所以我问了一下
and I didn't know who he was and so I asked.
就这样
That's it.
他来的时候我不在 好吗
He wasn't here when I left, all right?
对 是的
Right. Yeah, yeah.
你刚才去哪了
Uh, left to go where?
你知道去哪
You know where.
我说我会处理的
I said I would take care of it.
但你不听 自己一定要去 不是吗
But no, you had to go down there, didn't you?
那又怎样
So what?
因为我说我会处理的
Because I said I'd take care of it.
然后呢 -然后
And? -And?
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
一切都正常
Everything is fine.
不是
No.
那些家伙有点奇怪
There's something strange about those guys.
噢 是吗
Oh, oh, really?
真的 怎么奇怪法
Really? What's... what's strange?
嗯 我进去 呃
Well, I went in, um, and, uh--
什么 你进去
Sorry. You went-- you went in--
他们的房♥子
in their house?
不是他们的房♥子
Not their house.
是我们的房♥子 我们的财产
It's our house. Our property.
现在还是
Still.
但我很抱歉 我不得不这样做
But I'm sorry. I had to.
他们很可疑
They're suspicious.
谁说的
Says who?
我说的 -好
Says me. -Okay.
我打电♥话♥回家了解一下
So, um, I called home
他们是去年受雇
and they're the guys who were hired last year
帮助移交财产的人 好吗
to help with the handover of the property, okay?
所以不是杀手
So not murderers.
什么 你和爸爸说了 -嗯
Wait, you spoke to Dad? -Mm-hm.
你怎么给他打电♥话♥的
How did you call him?
这里没有固定电♥话♥
There's no landline here.
不能用 我查过了
It isn't working. I checked.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了 你知道吗
You are fucking insane, do you know that?
我从楼上卧室的窗户探出身子
I leaned out the window in the upper bedroom
就像我们曾经做的那样
like we always used to do.
对
Right.
听我说
Listen to me.
听着就好了 请听我说
Just listen. Please listen to me.
认真对待
Seriously.
你的妹妹 我们的妹妹
Your sister, our sister,
正在举办她的单身女郎聚会
is trying to have her bachelorette party
而你却想这样做
and this is what you want to do?
试图吓唬人
Try and-- try and scare people?
对不起
I'm sorry.
但也许你应该放松一下
But maybe you should relax and...
喝一杯
have a drink.
也许会有帮助
Maybe that'd help.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你懂的
You heard me.
喝点酒
A little bit of alcohol.
你跟我说这种话 你知道吗
That's a real shit thing to say to me, you know that?
只是
Just, uh...
这叫做有话直说
just call 'em like I see 'em.
对了 谢谢你精心打扮
Thanks for dressing up, by the way.
真好
It's really nice.
她来了
There she is!
好了好了
Okay, okay, okay.
你有没有加入高空俱乐部
Have you joined the Mile High Club?
她加入了
Oh, she has.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊 好吧
Oh, my gosh. Okay.
你有没有在狂欢节上做♥爱♥
Have you ever had sex on a carnival ride?
天呐 杜赫
Oh, my gosh. Duh.
你有没有勾搭长相普通的有钱人
Have you hooked up with an unattractive rich guy?
有
Um, yes!
晚上八点四十四分
不管了
Fuck it.
是啊 今天不行
Yeah, not today.
今天不行
Not today.
喝 喝 喝
Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot! Shot!
喝
Shot! Shot!
晚上九点十七分
小姐们
Ladies.
噢
Oohh!
你们好啊 我叫阿方斯
Hello, hello, hello. My name is Alfonse
我给你们准备了一些点心
and I've got some treats for you ladies
让聚会可以开始
to get you guys started.
天呐
Oh, my god.
就像小小的鸡♥巴♥
They're tiny little dicks!
是的
Yes, they are.
都是小鸡♥巴♥
Yes, they are dicks.
是的
Yes, they are.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得你应该需要两根鸡♥巴♥
I think you should have two dicks.
我会嘴里含着两根鸡♥巴♥
I'll have two dicks in my mouth.
两根鸡♥巴♥在她嘴里
Two dicks in her mouth.
现在 我不知道你们今晚需要多少
Now, I'm not sure how much you ladies know about this evening
但我们会玩得很愉快
but we are going to have a great time.
我向你们保证
I promise you that.
我准备了一些美味的海鲈鱼丸子
I've got some beautiful sea bass croquettes
还有一些其他的点心
along with a few other treats
这还不算是甜点
and that's not even talking about dessert.
你们知道我说什么
You know what I mean?
我希望你是甜点
I hope you're dessert.
噢 天啊
Oh my, my, my.
你就是那个淘气的小女孩
Aren't you the naughty little girl?
太对了 我是
Fuck yes, I am!
对 她是
Yeah, she is.
碰巧 我就是那个淘气的小男孩
As luck would have it, I'm a naughty little boy.
所以事情会越来越有趣
So things might get a little interesting.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
哇
Whoa!
嘿 中姐 -嘿
Hey, middle sis. -Hey.
我的小妹
My baby girl.
怎么了
What's going on?
对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
我不想破坏你的聚会
I'm not trying to ruin anything for you.
不 没关系
Oh, no, no. It's fine.
我只是想静一静
I just need a little space.
你只是错过了脱衣舞男而已
You're just missing the stripper, that's all.
什么
The what?
脱衣舞男
The stripper.
见鬼
Oh shit.
那个厨师 天啊
The caterer guy? Oh, god.
没错
Exactly.
他也是娱乐款待
He is also the entertainment.
真恶心
So gross.
是啊
Yeah.
我很高兴能离开那里
I was very happy to get out of there
让其他人轮流去玩
and let the others take a turn.
乖乖女
Good girl.
那么
So...
究竟发生什么事
what's happening out here?
没有 我
Nothing. I just...
只是回到这里感觉很奇怪而已
just feels weird being back here, that's all.
你确定
电影精选列表