《恐惧暗夜》
该死
Oh, shit.
贝丝 你吓到我了
Beth, you scared me.
我说过你不要一个人来
I told you not to come up here alone.
为什么 我知道我要找什么
Why? I knew what I was looking for.
我只是想帮你节省点时间
I was just trying to save you some time.
我知道 只是 这是
I know. I just-- it's-- this is...
怎么
What?
这是我的家 我的东西
It's my home, okay? My things...
这些不是 这些是我们的
Well, these aren't. These are all of ours.
好吧 但这只是
Fine, but it's just...
这里不是那么安全
It's not that safe up here.
我自己有分寸 你不要这样
I know what I'm doing, you don't so...
天呐
Oh, my god.
我不是来拿你的葡萄酒藏品
I'm-- I'm not-- I'm not here for your wine collection.
我来看看收纳箱
I... I came to look at the trunk,
拿点东西
get the things.
我正要关上 你就上来了
I was closing it and you came up.
好
Yeah.
你想说什么 贝丝
What is your point, Beth?
因为你总是有理由
Because you always have one.
就这样 这是我的家
Just that... it's my house.
应该我来做 我知道东西放在哪里
You should let me do it. I know where things are.
好 妈的
Okay. Shit.
随便吧
Whatever.
你能不能别在我女儿面前说脏话
And can you not swear around my daughter?
拜托
Please.
她都不在这儿
She's not even here.
她甚至不在家里
She's not even in the house.
特伦特周末不是带她去他父母家吗
Didn't Trent take her to his parents' house for the weekend?
是的 我知道 但你明白
Yes, I know, but you do.
你经常这样
I mean, you have in the past
所以我只是说 如非必要
so I'm just saying, in general,
请克制
please refrain.
好
Yes.
好的
Yes.
你要来吗
Are you coming?
是的 我只是想整理一下
Yeah, just want to straighten this out.
整理什么
Straighten what out?
就是 你弄得很乱
Just... the mess you made.
噢 去他妈的
Oh, for fuck--
好 你去做吧 我要去拿
Cool. You do that. I'm gonna go get the...
上午十点五十一分
是身体的问题 也是脸的问题
It can be a body thing and a face thing.
或者 -是的
But also... -Yeah.
对 是脸的问题
Yeah, like the face thing is.
是的 我听说过
Yeah, I've heard about that.
这名字真不错
That's actually a good name.
嗨
Hi.
你们好 怎么样
Hi there, guys. How you doing?
我们很好 苔丝 你最近怎么样
We're good, Tess. How've you been?
好 一切都很好
Good. Everything's great.
贝丝说 你得到了什么工作
Yeah, Beth said, uh, what chip did you get?
有几个月了 是六个月还是九个月
How many months was it? Was it six or nine?
六个月
Six?
什么 这是好事 对吧
What? It's... it's a good thing, right?
对不起 这是个秘密
I'm sorry. Was it a secret?
不 不是秘密
No, it's not a secret.
这是好事
No, it's a good thing.
是的 已经六个月了
And yes, it's been six months.
她在教防御课
She's teaching a defense class...
在好莱坞女人圈
in Hollywood at the Y.
是不是很厉害
Isn't that awesome?
我根本不在好莱坞教课
I'm not teaching in Hollywood at all
也不在女人圈教课
or at the Y.
但我在鲍德温山教课
But I am teaching at Baldwin Hills.
是一所小学 很好玩
It's an elementary school. It's fun.
就像有奶♥子♥的宫城先生
I'm like Mister Miyagi with tits.
什么不适合你们 宫城还是奶♥子♥
What's not landing for you? Miyagi or tits?
一个是龙威小子 另一个是
One's from The Karate Kid and the other one's...
你们知道
you know.
你们懂的
You got 'em, you know.
我们要在上路前
Uh, well, we're gonna go freshen up
去梳洗一下 可以吗
before we hit the road, if that's all right?
可以 -好
Yeah, of course. -Cool.
我们马上就走
We'll leave soon.
你邀请她们来家里
You invited them here to the house?
是
Yeah.
我以为我们说好一起开车
I thought we said we were going to drive together.
就一个人 -我们可以
Alone. -We-- we can.
我只是说她们可以和我们
I just said they could go with us
一起开一辆车方便些 但如果不行
in one car to make it easy, but if that's not okay,
我们可以 -天呐
we can just-- -God...
怎么了
What?
没有什么 你从来只是说说而已
Nothing. You just never do what you say, that's all.
拜托 看看你自己
Oh, please... look who's talking.
弗莱克镇最脆弱的人
The flakiest flake in fucking Flake Town.
噢 贝丝 别发诅咒
Oh, oh, Beth. We can't swear.
那里有孩子
There's children.
这个农场位置偏僻
The farm is in the middle of nowhere.
是吗 -是的
Really? -Yeah, it is.
好吗 -嗯
Okay? -Hm.
我都不知道罗丝为何想去那里
I don't even know why Rose wanted to go there
但她确实想去
but she did.
所以我说 太好了 然后就这么做了
So I said, "Great. Okay, fine" and made it happen,
但这可不是什么有趣的小假期
but it's not exactly some fun little getaway.
我们能不能
Can we not fight
别为每一件小事而争吵 拜托
about every single thing, please?
好
Sure.
谁会在意呢 这只是
I mean, who cares? It's-- it's just a--
我在意 我不喜欢她们
I care. I don't like them.
任何人你都不喜欢
You don't like anybody.
你讨厌我和罗丝的朋友
You hate my friends and Rose's friends.
你没有自己的朋友 所以运气不好
You don't have any friends of your own, so no luck there.
你到底喜欢谁 苔丝
Who is it that you actually do like, Tess?
告诉我
Remind me.
我不知道 我以前喜欢你
I don't know. I think I used to like you,
但那是很久以前的事了
but that was a long time ago.
你有时真是个贱♥人♥
You can be such a bitch sometimes.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 谁来开车 你还是我
Right, who's driving, you or me?
记住 这不是比赛 好吗
Just remember, it's not a race, all right?
请不要在第一次认识时失去她们
Please don't lose them the first chance you get.
噢 她们 不会 我保证
Oh, them? No. I promise.
下午两点四十五分钟
那是胡说八道 他疯了
That is bullshit. He's crazy.
我从没说过会那样做
I never said that I would do that.
不 我没有 不 我没有
No, I didn't. No, I did not.
好吧 也许我会做 但不是跟他
Okay, maybe I did. But not with him.
我们也要伏特加还是
Do we want vodka, too or...?
是 杜赫 这是聚会
Yeah. Duh. I mean, it's a party.
肯定有人想喝伏特加
Somebody's gonna want vodka.
怎么啦 不 不是说你
What? No, not you.
我在跟埃丝特说话 我最好的朋友
I'm talking to Esther. My best friend Esther.
你跟谁通电♥话♥
Who is that?
等我接完电♥话♥
Can I just finish?
不 那是贾丝明
No, no, no, that's Jasmine.
我另一位好朋友 不 这是埃丝特
My other best friend. No, this is Esther.
不 你不认识她
No, you haven't met her.
说真的 这都不重要
It's-- seriously, it doesn't matter.
塞巴斯蒂安 我能不能请
Sebastian, can I just please...
我的天
电影精选列表