直接走出来
and walk right out.
把车留下 沿着路跑到安全的地方
Leave your car. Run down the road to safety.
马上出来
Right now.
你们根本不知道我们是什么人
You got no idea who we are
我们想要的只是房♥子里的东西
and all we want is what's inside that house.
是什么 房♥子里有什么
What is it? What's inside the house?
他究竟在说什么
What is he talking about?
他们认为这里有什么
What is it they think is here.
我不知道
I have no idea.
拜托 贝丝 你得告诉我们
Please, Beth, you got to tell us.
这里什么都没有
That-- there's-- there's nothing here.
拜托 -她说她不知道
Please. -She said she doesn't know.
他撒谎
He is a liar.
苔丝 老实说
Tess, honestly.
这里面有什么
What's in here?
我什么都不知道
Nothing I know off.
噢 得了吧
Oh, come on.
即使是罪犯也不会无缘无故地攻击人
Even criminals don't just attack for no reason.
他们会 一直都是
Yes, they do. All the time.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean?
他说他想要房♥子里的东西
He said he wants what's inside the house.
为什么他们会说这里有东西
Why would they say there's something here?
他们为什么要这样做
Why would they go through all this
如果没有任何收获
if there wasn't anything to gain?
把我们引出来 让我们离开这房♥子
To draw us out, to get-- get us out of the house?
我不知道 我只知道
I don't know. The only thing I know is
这里没有任何有价值的东西
there isn't anything of value in here.
他在骗我们
He's tricking us.
我听他是认真的
He sounds serious to me.
他妈的怎么要这么久
What the fuck is taking so long?
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what's happening here?
为什么你认为我们有价值的东西
Why you think we have anything of value?
但我们没有
But we don't.
这是我们父母的地方
This is our parent's place
这里没有保险箱或古董
and they don't have a safe or antiques
或者类似的东西
or anything like that.
如果有人告诉你这里有
And if somebody told you they do,
那他们是在骗你
they were lying to you, okay?
所以拜托 拜托你们离开
So please, please, please just leave.
请离开
Please leave!
我们听到的不是这样
Not what we heard.
你们为什么不打开前门呢
Why don't you open up that front door?
让我们进去找一找
Let us come inside and take a look around.
如果那是真的 我们就离开
If that's true, we'll walk away.
你们都可以度过这一夜
And you all make it through the night.
现在由你们决定
It's up to you now.
但这是我最后的提议
But this is my last offer...
在不好的事开始发生之前
before bad things start to happen.
我是说非常糟糕的事
And I mean really bad fucking things.
我知道是谁 我听过那个声音
I know who that is. I know that voice.
谁
Who?
今天商店里的那个人
The guy from the store today.
我和他说了几句话
I had words with him.
他一定是带着他的朋友
He must have gotten his friends and--
然后跟踪我们什么的
and followed us or something.
是啊 那个人跟我们说过话
Yeah. The one who was talking to us.
你们刚认识的人 是吧
Someone you just met, huh?
商店里发生了什么事
What happened at the store?
他到底说了什么
What exactly did he say?
你对他们做了什么
What did you do to them?
没有什么 他们太混♥蛋♥了
Nothing. They were just being dicks
而我就插话进去
and I got into it with them.
那跟他们说你很抱歉
Then tell them you're sorry.
如果是真的 这就是他们来的原因
If it's true, and that's why they're here,
告诉他们你不是故意的
just tell them you didn't mean it.
不 不可能
No. No, it can't be.
他说我们可以离开 他说了
He said we could leave. He said it.
不 他说什么都是撒谎
No. Everything he says is a lie.
苔丝 -我的天啊
Tess. -Oh, my fucking God.
听这个婊♥子♥说的
Listen to this bitch.
她会害死我们 我是说真的
She's gonna get us killed. I'm serious.
我是不会打开这扇门
Well, I'm not gonna open this door
让他们进来 希望没什么不好的事发生
and let them walk in and hope that nothing bad happens.
你真的想和这些动物玩那种游戏
You really want to play that game with these animals?
他说他会杀死我们
He said he would kill us.
我知道他说了什么
I know what he fucking said.
好吧 你是位军人
Well, you are the soldier person.
那你为什么不救我们
So why don't you save us?
如果可以我会的
I would if I could.
战斗吧英雄 做点什么
Go on war hero. Do something.
布丽奇特 住嘴 别犯傻了
Bridget, stop. Don't be an idiot.
什么 操你们俩
What? Fuck both of you!
别再当混♥蛋♥了 布丽奇特
Stop being an asshole, Bridget!
老天
God.
好了 小姐们
All right, ladies.
时间到了
Time's up.
你们已经做出了选择
You've made your choice.
我不在乎时间长短
I don't care how long it takes.
我们要把你们一个个干掉
We're gonna pick you off one by one,
好好享受其中乐趣
and we're gonna fucking enjoy it.
糟糕
Shit.
到中间去 靠近点 来吧
Get to the middle. Get in closer. Come on.
晚上十一点十四分
比利死了
Billy is dead.
什么
What?
我们有一段时间没有他的消息
I thought we hadn't heard from him for a while,
然后科迪在她们的车旁发现了他
and then Cody found him over by their fucking cars...
她们刺死了他
They stabbed him.
操
Fuck.
她们刺死了他
They stabbed him.
好吧
Okay, okay.
你知道是谁吧
You know who it was, right?
是那个该死的军队贱♥人♥
It was that fucking army bitch.
好吧 既然她想这样玩
Okay, that's how she wants to play?
我们就跟她这样玩
that's how we'll play.
老兄 你确定要玩
Dude, are you sure about this?
非常确定
Dead sure.
她们他妈的杀了他
They fucking killed him, man.
他死了
He's dead.
好吗 死了
All right? Dead.
我知道 我听得很清楚
I know. I heard you.
现在她们要为此付出代价了 我保证
And now they're gonna pay for it. I promise.
我们就不能直接闯进去
Can't we just bust in there...
不行 -然后干掉
No. -And get the fuck--?
拜托 -不行
Come on. -No, no, no.
一开始我只是想吓唬她们
At first I just wanted to spook 'em.
我只是想吓唬她们 让她们出点汗
I just wanted to scare 'em a little bit and make 'em sweat.
现在我想玩弄她们
Now I want to toy with them.
现在我想找点乐子
Now I want to have a little fun
因为这是她们应得的
because that's what they deserve.
好的 只是好像
Okay. Okay. It just seems...
什么
What?
我为此计划了六个月
I planned this for six months.
我们已经开始 现在不能停止
We already started, and we're not stopping now.
我不会让那个屎包毁了我们的计划
I'm not gonna let some shitbags ruin it for us.
只是 事情的发展有点
It's just, it's getting kinda a little bit more
超出了我们的预期
than we bargained for here.
听我说
Listen to me.
你听到那些人说的话了吧
You heard what those guys said, right?
这个地方已经卖♥♥掉了
This place has been sold.
他们正在收拾行装 继续前进
电影精选列表