看着呢
I'm looking.
我相信
I bet you are.
下午五点三十四分
嗯
Mm-hm.
或者你不必穿俯卧撑文胸
Or you don't have to wear a push-up bra.
所以我才这样
That's why I got.
从那以后只有一百五十个
There's only 150 since.
噢 -来吧 婊♥子♥
Oh. -Come on, bitch.
我们找点乐子
Let's have some fun.
这是我的乐趣
Oh, this is me having fun.
噢
Oh.
抱歉
Sorry.
不知为何 我只是在做白日梦
I'm just daydreaming for whatever reason.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
就是 很高兴见到你
Hey, it's... it's really good to see you.
我也一样
You too.
好了 谁想要我读一下
Okay, who wants me to do a reading?
我
Oh, me!
啊
Aahh.
来吧 我们抽一张牌
Come on. Let's pull a card.
不是
No.
不是 谢谢
No, thank you.
抱歉 不是 谢谢
Sorry, no, thank you.
苔丝 你最喜欢的姐姐是谁
Hey, Tessie. Who's your favorite sister?
来 说吧
Come on, say it.
嘿 -是你
Hey. -You are.
嘿 中姐
Hey, middle sis.
嗨 小妹
Hi, little sis.
谢谢你的到来
Thanks for coming.
我知道你不喜欢这样 所以谢谢你
I know this isn't your kind of thing, so thank you.
真的
Honestly.
当然
Of course.
嘿 苔丝
Hey, Tess.
你还在努力让美国再次伟大
You still out there making America great again?
或许吧
Maybe.
你还在让三年级学生给你做头发
You still out there letting third graders do your hair?
现在很流行编辫子
Braids are very in right now.
我是说
I mean...
我喜欢
I like these.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
最近怎么样
How's life?
都好
All good.
工作 享乐
Working, partying.
肯定很好玩
This is gonna be fun, right?
对 没错
Oh, yeah. Yes, of course.
好 -看看你
Okay. -Look at you.
准新娘
Bride-to-be.
这么可爱
Could you be cuter?
看你的身材
Look at your body.
不 看看你
Ugh, no. Look at you!
你身体棒极了 真的 苔丝
You're fit as shit. Seriously, Tess.
是的 -管他呢
Well, yeah. -What the hell?
反正都是瘾
One addiction for another.
过来 小可爱
Come here, you fucking cutie.
贝丝 -小可爱
Beth! -You fucking cutie!
你们好
Hello!
下午六点三十二分
有人吗
Hello?
不 说真的 我们今晚就完成
No. Seriously, let's get it done tonight.
我们说过要做的
It's what we said we'd do.
如果不这样做 我会感到不安
It makes me nervous if we don't...
我们最近用的人有点多
got too many guys we've been using lately,
嘴巴太杂
too many big mouths,
加上周一我们又有新人搬进来
plus, we got those new people moving in come Monday.
我们今晚就把东西弄出去 至少转移一下
Let's get it out of there tonight or move it at least.
好
Fine.
妈的 我得跑回镇里
Shit. I gotta run back into town,
拿些垃圾袋 你和我一起去吗
grab some trash bags. You wanna come with?
好 启动卡车
Uh, yeah. Start the truck.
我要去尿尿
I gotta take a piss.
好
All right.
哪位
Who's this?
是的
Oh. Yes.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
是 你好
Yeah. Hello?
喂
Hello?
是的 我听到了
Yeah, I hear you.
对不起 这里的接待不周
Sorry, the reception is bad here.
不 我们收到你和聚会的留言了
No, we got your message about you and the party.
一切都好吗 太好了
Is everything okay? That's great.
你的妹妹 没有
Your sister? No.
今天没有人来过
Nobody has been down here today.
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
如果我见到她 我会的
Uh, if I see her, I will.
我正要进镇里
I'm just heading into town.
你们需要什么吗
You-- you ladies need anything?
没有
No?
好 玩得开心
All right, have fun.
你也是
You too.
保重
Take care.
“保重” 他妈的闭嘴
"Take care." Shut the fuck up.
晚上七点十八分
好吧
All right.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
你有没有给别人做过手♥淫♥
Have you given a hand job to someone
这人不是你喜欢的人
who you were not very attracted to?
我♥干♥嘛这样做 不
Why would I? No.
你是谁
Who are you?
什么
I'm sorry?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是厨师
I'm the chef...
今晚
for tonight.
厨师
A chef?
对 好的
Yeah. Okay.
我想没关系
That's fine, I guess.
你猜的
You guess?
天呐
Oh, my god.
你人真有趣
You are a funny one.
你不知道
You have no idea.
苔丝
Tess.
嘿
Hey.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
来这里 对我再三盘问
In here, giving me the third degree.
不是的
That's not true.
我只是问他是谁
I was asking him who he was.
我出门的时候没看到他
I didn't see him when I went outside
然后我走进来 发现到处都是刀
and then I come in and there's these knives everywhere and...
是的
yeah.
我要跟你谈谈
Can I talk to you for a second?
请便
Please.
好 我这就走
Okay, I'm on my way.
我就在这里准备
I'll just prepare in here.
喝
Shot!
天呐
Oh, my god.
什么
What, um,.
你认为你在做什么
What-- what do you think you're doing?
你想说什么
What does that mean?
我来厨房♥查看厨师准备情况
I come into the kitchen to check on the chef,
不出意料 你在这里和厨师发生冲突
and of course, I find you in here in conflict with him,
就像外星人
like with every other man
行走在该死的地球上
walking the face of the fucking planet.
为什么
电影精选列表