You sure?
是的 为什么
Yeah, why?
你想说出来吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不
No.
今晚属于你
It's your night.
天啊 -罗丝 我很抱歉
Oh, boy. -Rose, I'm sorry about this.
对不起 罗丝
Sorry, Rose,
是我让你邀请她
that I even let you invite her.
外面很冷
It's cold out.
回到屋里
Come back inside.
你没必要安慰她
You don't have to comfort her.
这不是你的工作
It's not your job.
我们只是在聊天 贝丝
We're just talking, Beth.
是啊 就像姐妹
Yeah. Yeah, like sisters do.
你不介意你那该死的妹妹进去
Do you mind if your fucking sister goes inside
享受我为她安排的
and enjoys the rest of her fucking party
余下的派对进程
that I put together for her?
或者继续以你为中心说你的事
Or do you want to keep making this all about you?
怎样
Huh?
罗丝
Rose?
开门
Open the door.
贝丝 打开门
Beth, open the door!
贝丝 快
Beth, go!
怎么了
What's going on?
出什么事 -天呐
What's happening? -Oh, my god.
等等 发生什么事
Wait, what's happening?
贝丝 关上门
Beth, close the door.
贝丝
Beth.
天呐 罗丝
Oh, my god, Rose.
那是血
Is that blood?
苔丝 到底怎么回事
Tess, what the fuck is going on?
外面到底是什么人
Who the fuck is out there?
天呐 罗丝 -贝丝
Oh, my god, Rose. -Beth.
贝丝
Beth, Beth.
去拿你的手♥机♥ 贝丝 看着我
I need you to get your phone. Beth, look at me.
打报♥警♥电♥话♥或者打给爸爸
I need you to call 911 or Dad.
任何你能联♥系♥到的人
Whoever you can get a hold of, okay?
贝丝 看着我 快去
Beth, look at me. Go now.
我去 我去
I'll go. I'll go.
我知道诀窍 远离窗户 对吧
I know the trick. Out the window, right?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
罗丝和我以前做过
Rose and I used to do that and I--
去吧 小心点
Go, go, go, go. Be careful.
苔丝 发生什么事
Tess, what happened?
发生什么事 苔丝
What is happening, Tess?
好了好了
Okay, okay, okay.
小姐们 不要害怕
Ladies, don't be afraid.
我们要做正确的事
This is what we are going to do.
苔丝 到底怎么回事
Tess, what's happening?
怎么回事 -苔丝
What are we doing? -Tess!
搞什么鬼
What the fuck!
闭嘴
Shut up.
他妈的
What the fuck.
该死 好吧
Oh, shit. Okay.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
好的
Okay.
好了
All right.
我们得把剩下的门都锁上
We got to get the rest of these doors locked, okay?
找点东西对付他们
Pull some shit up against them.
确保可以阻止他们
Make sure they're blocked.
所有的灯都必须熄灭
All these lights have to go out.
拔掉楼上楼下能发光的东西
Unplug every single thing you see upstairs and down.
如果他们进来 屋里一定要漆黑一片
If they get in here, it needs to be pitch dark, okay?
趴低身子
Stay low.
你们从这里开始 我要去厨房♥
You guys start in here. I'm gonna get the kitchen.
晚上九点三十四分
埃丝特到楼上打电♥话♥求救
Esther's upstairs trying to call out.
但我要你们所有人也这样做
But I need all of you to do the same.
拿出你们的手♥机♥ 报♥警♥
Grab your phones. Call the police.
打报♥警♥中心
Call 911.
打给任何你能联♥系♥上的人
Call anyone you can get ahold of, all right?
现在就做
Do it now.
他们是什么人
Who is it?
他们为何要这样做
Why are they doing this?
我不知道 没头绪
I don't know. Not yet.
别人的男朋友也行吗
I-- I-- is it someone's boyfriend?
或者
O--o--or?
到底发生了什么事
Hey, what's going on?
我不知道 别再问我了
I don't know. Stop asking me.
对不起 他们他妈的想杀了我们
I'm sorry, but they're trying to fucking kill us.
所以我要问清楚
So that's why I'm asking.
尖叫并不能让我们活下去
Screaming is not going to keep us alive.
听我说 也许会有帮助
Listen to me, and maybe that will.
快拿起你该死的手♥机♥
Now get on your goddamn phone.
什么都没有 没有信♥号♥♥
I've got nothing, no signal.
行不通
It's not working.
没有信♥号♥♥ -我也是
No signal. -Me neither.
真见鬼
Shit, shit, shit.
好了 我们要做好准备
All right, we need to get prepared
应付那些人接下来要做的事
for whatever those people are going to do next.
各位 我们现在要找趁手的武器
In fact, you guys, we gotta start gathering weapons.
什么 -好吗
What? -All right?
武器 -是的
Weapons? -Yes.
任何能伤人或杀人的东西
Anything that can hurt or kill someone.
什么都行
Just anything, okay?
厨房♥里的刀
Knives in the kitchen.
抽屉里的剪刀或者壁炉里的拨火棍
Scissors in the drawer or the fireplace poker.
这里是农场
This is a farm.
你们没有枪之类的东西吗
You don't have a gun or something like that?
我妈妈讨厌枪 所以在家里没有枪
My mom hates 'em. We don't keep them in the house.
他妈的
What the fuck.
我爸爸的棚子里有一堆东西
My dad has a bunch of shit in the shed
但就在果园旁边
but it's out by the orchard.
他的枪也在里面
His guns are in there too.
但我得去
But I'd have to...
我得去拿
I'd have to go get it.
第一件事
First things first.
我们准备在这里战斗
We get ready to fight in here.
没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
他们只是想吓唬我们
They're just trying to scare us.
是吗 真的有用
Yeah? It's working.
我知道
I know, but...
我想他们是尽量不引起别人的注意
I think they're trying not to draw attention to themselves,
尽量不惊动邻居
trying not to alert the neighbors.
所以他们现在使用弓箭而不是枪♥支♥
That's why they're using bows and arrows and not guns.
肯定是搞错了 对吧
It's got to be a mistake, right?
不然他们为什么要这样做
I mean, why else would they be doing this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
该死
Shit.
我去检查一下车子
Let me check the cars.
我们不能光坐着什么都不做
We can't just sit around doing nothing.
外面究竟是什么人
Who's out there?
你们一个人上楼去警告埃丝特
I need one of you to run upstairs and warn Esther.
她在房♥子的后面
She's at the back of the house.
她不知道发生了什么 否则就太迟了
She's not going to know what's happening before it's too late.
那你打算怎么做
And what are you going to do?
外面有人扎破我们车子的轮胎
Someone out there is slashing our tires
不让我们离开
so we don't leave.
我会尽力阻止他们
I'm going to try and stop 'em.
什么
What?
电影精选列表