Oh, my god.
我的天啊 你们看起来气色不错
Hi. Oh, my gosh. You guys look so great.
耶 怎么了
Yay. What's up?
没什么 买♥♥些家用
Nothing. Just getting supplies.
跟你一样 喔
Just like you. Whoo.
某地现在是酒点 对吧
It's wine o'clock somewhere, am I right?
来吧 有个聚会
Come on! It's a party.
是吗
Is it though?
你知道我们要去哪里吗 很偏僻
Have you seen where we're going? It's in the middle of nowhere
无意冒犯 那地方就像个垃圾场
and it's-- no offense, but it's a kind of a dump.
不 那是古老
No, it's old.
但很迷人
It's charming.
罗丝和我小时候经常去那里
Rose and I used to go there as kids like all the time.
度过每年夏天
Almost every summer.
是啊 但谁会把婚礼举办
Yeah, but who has her bridal-whatever-thingy
在沙漠农场里 拜托
at a farm in the desert? I mean, come on.
抱歉 这不是举♥行♥婚礼
Excuse me. It's not a bridal-whatever-thingy.
这是单身女郎聚会
It's a bachelorette party.
两者之间差异巨大
There's a huge difference.
对 杜赫 有什么区别
Yeah. Duh. What's the difference?
没有长辈 没有后辈什么的
Ummm, no grandmas or little kids and shit.
这就是罗丝想要的
Okay, this is what Rose wants.
我们可以玩得开心 喝得烂醉
Just us having fun and getting wasted.
对 -是的
Yeah. -Yes, yes.
抱歉
Sorry.
清理四号♥过道
Cleanup on aisle four.
我看米娅没怎么变
I see Mia hasn't changed much.
是的 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
但她会没事的
But she'll be fine.
她有点醉的时候会更好
I mean, she's better when she's a little drunk.
或者喝高了
Or high.
或者被搞了
Or just been fucked.
什么 我从没上过她
What? I never fucked her.
呃
Uhhh...
什么 我没有
What? I didn't.
上学后就没有了
I mean, not since school.
我明白 我明白 -什么
I knew it. I knew it. -What?
我明白
I knew it.
小姐们 零食 埃丝特 来吧
Ladies, snacks? Esther, come on.
炸薯片
On chips.
哇
Whoa!
芝士通心粉配什么
What's gonna go with mac and cheese?
嘿 小美女
Hey, cutie.
要不要帮忙
Need some help with that?
如果你们想搭便车
Yeah, you know, if you want a ride,
我们的卡车就在外面
our truck's right outside.
来兜个风吧
Come for a ride.
谢谢 不用了
You know, thanks. We're good.
你呢 小宝贝
What about you, sweetheart?
你想找点特别的吗
You looking for something special?
不 不用了
No, I'm-- I'm good.
我觉得我们
I don't think we got
这里没有外国人 所以
one of them international aisles here, so.
噢 还有一个
Oh, and then there were three.
你们这些家伙只是暂时喝醉了酒
You boys just taking a break from getting shit-faced
还是看着你们姐姐以外的人很兴奋
or are you excited to look at someone other than your sister?
现在看看也无妨
Well, there's no harm in looking now,
对吧 亲爱的 嗯
is there, sweetheart? Hm?
我想这要看情况了
Depends, I guess.
好吧 我们不是在看你
Yeah, well, we're not looking at you.
那你干嘛不走呢
So why don't you move on?
好
For sure.
你应该把帽子摘下来
Hey, you should take that cap off
如果你没有服役过
if you didn't serve.
我知道你没有服役过
And I know you didn't.
我有
I did.
我服役过 我献给了他
I served. I gave it to him.
不可能 你在哪里服务
No way. Where'd you serve?
拉姆施泰因 第八十六空运联队
Ramstein. 86th Airlift Wing.
我以为你说你“服务”了
Oh, I thought you said you "served."
我的错
My mistake.
去你的
Fuck you.
我打赌你都不知道那在哪里
I bet you don't even know where that is.
不完全是这样
Not exactly, but I--
我想是在德国西南部 对吧
I think it's in southwestern Germany, right?
凯泽斯劳滕以东约十五公里
About 15 clicks east of K-Town
兰施图尔以西约三公里
and three clicks west of Landstuhl?
我知道你为什么看起来眼熟了
Oh, I know why you look familiar now.
你就是帮我换便盆的人
Are you one of the guys who changed my bedpan
我受伤在那里住过
when I got medevacked there?
我差点就忘了
I almost missed it.
胡说
Bullshit.
胡说
Bullshit?
我以前是宪兵 告诉你 好吗
I was an MP, for your info, all right?
军事警♥察♥
That's Military Police.
哇
Wow.
你是从哪里来的
Where you medevacked from?
费卢杰
Fallujah.
那是在伊♥拉♥克♥ 跟你们说
That's, uh, that's in Iraq, for you boys.
不 不可能 你这么年轻
Nah. No fucking way, you're too young.
不 第三次战斗 2016年
No. Third battle. 2016.
不 因为我们没有派军队去 贱♥人♥
No, because we didn't have any troops in that, bitch.
不 我们从2014年开始就有顾问
No, we had advisors from 2014 on.
你以为是谁在保护他们 混♥蛋♥
Who do you think was protecting them, asshole?
像我这样的人 曾经身陷险境之中
People like me, who were in the actual shit.
不是像你这样的人 在欧洲乱逛
Not people like you, who were skipping around Europe
享受啤酒节
enjoying Oktoberfest.
你最好管好你♥他♥妈♥的嘴
You better watch your fucking mouth.
你或许是对的
You're probably right.
你以为你很厉害 是吧
You think you're tough, huh?
我想我足够强大
I mean, I'm tough enough, I guess.
好 不如我们来看看你怎么强大
Yeah. Why don't we find out how tough?
苔丝
Tess?
我很乐意这样
You know, I would love to.
只是 我得去参加聚会
I just... I gotta get to a party.
也许改天吧
So maybe another time.
我们在那里见
We'll see you there.
太好了
Okay, great.
我很惊讶她们居然还有酒
I'm surprised they even had wine.
下午三点四十九分
我们都知道看护人是谁了吗
Hey, do we even know who the caretakers are anymore?
我不知道
I don't.
我也一样 但我打了电♥话♥并留言
Me either, but I called and left a message
就像我们在家里应该做的那样
like we're supposed to when we use the house.
我以为是一对老年夫妻
I thought it was an older couple.
一男一女
A man and a woman.
不 那是 是吗
No, that was... is it?
爸爸总是失去亲人 所以我都不确定
Dad keeps losing people so I'm not even sure.
我觉得这些家伙
I think these guys have been
来这里一段时间了
here for a while now.
我等会儿下去介绍我自己
I'll walk down later and introduce myself.
还是我去
Or I can.
我知道你想开始参加聚会
I know you want to get started with the party.
无所谓
Either way.
也许最好是我去 因为我可以联♥系♥他们
Maybe better if it's me since I'm the one who contacted them
参加聚会什么的
for the party and everything.
呃
Uh-uh.
我喜欢这里 氛围很棒
I love it here. Great vibes.
我早就告诉过你了
I told you so.
是的 你说过
Yes, you did.
看那个
Look at that.
电影精选列表