They were packing up and moving on.
时间不多了 就是这样
The time is now. This is it.
像我们这样的人再也没机会
Guys like us are never gonna have another shot
赚这么多钱了
at money like this.
永远没有
Not ever.
而我想要
And I want it.
我想要房♥子里面的东西
I want what they got in there.
我想要她们家里的东西
I want what they got in the house,
我也想杀死那个贱♥人♥
and I want to kill that bitch as well.
我要找到她
I'm gonna find her,
然后用刀
and I'm gonna stick my knife
刺穿她的脑袋
right through her fucking skull.
晚上十一点四十三分
该死
Shit.
他们他妈的在干什么
What the fuck are they doing?
他们为什么就坐在外面
Why are they just sitting out there?
罗斯的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about Rose, you know?
我只是
I'm just...
他妈的吓坏了
fucking scared.
我理解
I understand.
我得跟你们说实话
I have to be honest with you, guys.
如果他们进来了 我们就没有机会
If they get in here, we don't really have a chance.
所以我们必须采取激进措施
So we have to do something drastic
而且必须现在就行动
and we need to do it now.
需要做一些他们意想不到的事
We need to do something that they don't expect.
如果我们都从不同的方向
What if we all just took off running across the fields
跑过田野怎么样
in a bunch of different directions?
他们有武器和卡车
They have weapons and trucks.
还有 我们三四个人可以做到
Still. Three or four of us could make it.
好吧 你们觉得怎么样
Okay, how you guys feeling about that?
一群人跑出去 看看会发生什么
A mass run out the door, see what happens?
姐们 总比在这里被杀或者更糟要好
Guys, it's better than getting killed in here or worse.
被折磨 被强♥奸♥
Tortured, raped. You know?
姐们 想想吧
Guys, come on.
我想我跑不了四十六米
I don't think I'd make it 50 yards.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me neither.
看我的鞋子
Look at my shoes.
我要光着脚走很远
I'm gonna get far barefoot?
我也是 -好
Same. -Fine.
这只是想法
It was just an idea.
这主意不错 迪维亚
It's not a bad idea, Divya.
只是行不通
It just won't work.
但类似的事情可能会 更具战略意义
But something like it might. Something more strategic.
我们需要主动进攻
We need to attack.
需要向他们发起战斗
We need to bring the fight to them
至少准备好战斗 如果他们进来了
or at least be prepared to fight if they get in here,
他们迟早会来 这只是时间问题
and they will get in here; it's only a matter of time.
如果我们几个人能跑起来
If a couple of us take off running,
我们就有机会
we could have a chance.
然后呢 把其他人抛在后面
Then what? Leave the rest of us behind?
不 就像我曾经做的那样
No, no. Just like I did before,
但要武装自己
but to arm ourselves.
我得去工具棚 贝丝
I have to get to the toolshed, Beth.
那我们都去吧 把自己锁在里面
Let's all go there, then, and lock ourselves in.
不 我们不会成功 不是所有人
No, we wouldn't make it. Not all of us.
该死的
Fucking hell.
我只是说实话
I'm just being honest.
不是所有人都能成功 但我可以
We wouldn't all make it but I could make it.
我可以去那里 拿些弹♥药♥和步♥枪♥
I could get there, grab some ammo and some rifles,
回到这里 这样我们就有机会了
get back here so that we possibly have a chance.
这是个好消息
That's-- that's the good news.
我另一个主意是看护人的小屋
My other idea is the caretaker's cottage,
就在山下
just down the hill.
固定电♥话♥还能用
It still has a working landline.
但问题出在看护人身上
But the problem is the caretakers.
我们不知道他们是否参与进来
We don't know if they're in on this or--
也不知道会不会在那里
or if they'll be there.
或者怎样 我们也不知道
Or what? I mean, we have no idea.
但你们其中一个人需要冲出去
But one of you needs to race out there,
吸引别人的注意 闯进小屋 打报♥警♥电♥话♥
draw some attention to yourself, break in, call 911,
然后离开 再也不要回头
and then take off and never look back.
你是说 那个人能逃掉
You mean, that person will get away?
在打完电♥话♥或其他什么之后
I mean, after they make the call or whatever?
也许 意味有很多“可能”
Maybe. Means a lot of "maybes."
要想让他们分开 得发生很多事
A lot of things have to happen for them to get away.
但还是有机会的
But there's a chance, yes.
这不是糟糕的计划
It's not a terrible plan.
但我得告诉你 我会用你做诱饵
But I have to tell you, I will be using you as bait.
我想让他们追你
I want them to chase you.
这不是自杀式的任务
It's not a suicide mission exactly,
但也不是很好
but it's not great.
嘿 过来
Hey, get over here.
嘿
Hey.
如果我们要做什么 现在就得行动
If we're gonna do anything, we need to do it now.
有人去吗
Anyone?
我去
I'll do it.
什么 米娅 不 你疯了
What? Mia, no. That is insane.
还有谁能在学校跑田径赛
Anybody else run track in school?
我不这么认为 我可以 我跑田径赛 跑得很快
I didn't think so. But I did. I ran track and I was fast.
我真的跑得很快 所以
I was really fast. So...
是我就说得通了
it makes sense that it's me.
如果我成功了 明天早上
And if I make it, then I will see you ladies
我们在丹尼餐厅吃早餐
at Denny's tomorrow morning for breakfast.
如果不成功
And if I don't, then...
你可以拥有我的车钥匙
You can have my car keys,
如果你能使用的话
if you can use them.
有人有发带吗
Does anybody have a hair tie?
我有
Yeah, I do.
你得从厨房♥门出去
You need to go out the kitchen door.
制♥造♥一些噪音 我想让他们看到你
Okay? Make some noise. I want them to see you.
好的 -跑得越快越好
Okay. -Run as fast as you can.
去那房♥子 打报♥警♥电♥话♥
Get to the house, call 911.
剩下的我来做
I'll do the rest.
好
Okay. Um...
贝丝 把那双运动鞋递给我
Um... Beth, can you hand me those sneakers?
我认为他不会再使用了
I don't think he's going to use them anymore.
她跑出那扇门十秒钟后
Ten seconds after she runs out of that door,
我就跟着她
I will follow her.
天啊 你真的当过兵 对吧
God, you really were in the army, weren't you?
我曾经是 很久以前了
I was. For a long time.
记住 先敲两下门 然后再敲一下
Remember, it's two knocks and then one.
如果他们进来了
If anything else they get in here,
你们就跑 拼死战斗到底
you run, you fight to the death,
无论做什么都要活下去
whatever you have to do to stay alive.
我会想办法回来救你们的
I will find a way back inside to get you.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
明天早午餐见 婊♥子♥们
I'll see you bitches at brunch tomorrow.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
谢谢你 你真♥他♥妈♥的酷
Thank you. You're really fucking cool.
谢谢 嘿 告诉你吧
Thanks. Hey, um, full disclosure.
我一直想约你出去 我没胆量去做
I always wanted to ask you out. I never had the guts to do it.
只是想让你知道
Just so you know.
是啊 一直都很迷恋
Yeah, big crush, all this time.
好了
Okay.
祝你好运 -谢谢
Good luck. -Thanks.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey! Assholes!
去死吧
Go fuck yourselves.
你能行的
You got this.
午夜零点二十九分
在哪里 电♥话♥在哪里
电影精选列表