怎么阻止
How?
你怎么看
How do you think?
迪维亚 我需要你帮我打开后门
Divya, I need you to open the back door for me, okay,
我出去后再关上
and then close it behind me.
锁好
Lock it.
如果能回来 我会先敲两下门 然后再敲一下
If I make it back, I'm gonna knock twice, and then once.
除非你听到 否则别打开
Don't open it unless you hear that.
先敲两下 接着再敲一下
Two knocks followed by one.
你♥他♥妈♥跟我开玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
走吧
Let's go.
但如果你没回来
But if you don't come back,
那我们怎么办
then what do we do?
你们所有人为了生存做任何事
All of you do anything to survive,
我是说不择手段
and I mean anything.
苔丝 这是疯了
Tess, this is insane.
我知道
I know.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
嘿
Hey.
晚上十点二十一分
外面怎么样
What happened out there?
我♥干♥掉一个
I got one of them.
死了
Dead.
米娅的车子还能用
Mia's car is still okay.
看你的手
Look at your hands.
没事
It's fine.
不 不好
No, it's not.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
不 不是我的血
No, it's not mine.
我们没有时间考虑这个了
We don't have time to think about this.
等他们知道了会来找我们的
They're gonna come after us when they find out what's happened.
我没有看到外面有其他人
I didn't see anyone else out there
但我知道他们就在周围
but, I know they're wandering around
想知道下一步该怎么办
trying to figure out what to do next...
这些太棒了
Oh, these are great.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
知道了
Got it.
你们每个人 从这堆东西里找到有用的东西
Each of you, you need to grab one thing from this pile.
准备好使用
Be ready to use it.
看看你们认不认得这个人
See if you recognize this guy.
不认识
I don't.
不认识
No.
看一看
Take a look.
蠢货
Jackass.
不认识
No?
好了 我要上楼去帮埃丝特
All right, I'm gonna go upstairs to try to help Esther.
你们两个 盯着厨房♥
Two of you, keep your eyes on the kitchen.
我们要离开这里 但我们必须一起离开
We're gonna get out of here but we have to do this together.
好吗
Okay?
苔丝 我很害怕
Tess, I'm scared.
我也是
Me, too.
我
I just...
我只想看看我的女儿
I just want to see my little girl,
这就是我想要的 好吗
and that's all I want, okay?
和我的家人团聚
To be with my family again.
你会的
You will.
还有
And...
嘿
Hey.
很抱歉我们一见面总是吵架
I'm sorry that we're always at each other's throats.
我知道这与我的原因比与你的原因更大
I know it has a lot more to do with me than it does with you.
谢谢你这么说
I appreciate you saying that.
即使这不是真的
Even if it isn't true.
我会回来的 -好
I'll be back. -Okay.
找到了吗
Any luck?
操
Oh, fuck.
埃丝特
Esther!
过来 我需要 该死
Come here. I need to-- oh, shit.
该死
Damn it.
晚上十点四十七分
上面怎么了
What happened up there?
埃丝特 她
Esther, she was...
什么
What?
她探出身子太远了
She leaned out too far and...
我不能
I couldn't--
对不起 米娅
I'm sorry, Mia.
我很抱歉
I'm s... I'm so sorry.
她想要救我们
She was trying to save us.
天呐
Oh, my god.
他们会进来杀了我们
They're gonna come in here and kill us.
我就知道 -别说了
I know it. -Stop it, okay?
在这里我们很安全 别再说了
We're safe in here for now. Stop saying that.
那不是真的
That's not true.
有人在外面
There are people out there.
他们已经用箭杀死了我们三个人
They killed three of us already with arrows.
那你怎么能这么说呢
So how can you say that?
我这么说是因为我相信
I'm saying it because I believe it.
我对你们说这些是因为我相信
I'm saying it to all of you because I believe it.
是啊
Yeah.
埃丝特也相信你
Well, Esther believed you too.
是你叫她上去打电♥话♥的
When you told her to go up there and make a phone call?
如果这么危险 也许你应该自己动手
Maybe you should have done it yourself if it was so dangerous.
迪维亚
Divya.
你这样说不公平
That is not fair.
我不管
I don't care.
我现在不说公平
I'm not being fair right now.
我要批评苔丝目前的决定
I'm calling Tess out on her decisions so far,
这就是我要做的
that's what I'm doing.
没关系 好 不管了
That's fine. Yeah. Fuck it.
我就坐在这里
I'm gonna sit right here
你来告诉我们该怎么做 迪维亚
and you're going to tell us what to do, Divya,
因为你♥他♥妈♥有一张大嘴巴
since you have such a big fucking mouth.
你要为我们的生存想出一个计划
You're going to come up with a plan for our survival.
晚上好 小姐们
Evening, ladies.
你们的聚会怎么样了
How's your party going?
我们已经报♥警♥了
We've called the police.
他们已经在路上了
They're on their way right now.
胡扯 这里根本没有信♥号♥♥
Bullshit. There's no signal out here.
这地方荒无人烟
We're in the middle of fucking nowhere.
如果打过电♥话♥
And if you had called,
你们的朋友就不会把身子
your friend wouldn't have been hanging out
探出窗外 寻找微弱的信♥号♥♥
the window back there trying to get a few bars.
我告诉你们 让我们把这破事了结
I tell you what; let's get this shit over with...
因为如果你们不这样做
Because if you don't do that,
想点聪明的办法
try and do something smart,
比如 逃跑
like, get away,
我会让我的人去抓你们
I'm gonna set my guys loose on you.
你们绝对不会喜欢这样的
And you're not gonna like that.
一点都不喜欢 我保证你们不会
Not one bit. I promise you won't.
毕竟
And after all,
做♥爱♥和杀戮
that fucking and killing,
我们还是会选择我们想要的
we're still just gonna get what we came for.
那为何不让大家都轻松一点
So why don't you make it easier on everybody
到外面来呢
and come outside?
如果你们这样做
If you do that...
现在出来
right now,
这是唯一的机会
and this is the only chance
我会给你们选择
I'm ever going to give you,
我会放你们走
I will let you go.
我向你们保证
You got my word on it.
打开前门
Open up that front door
电影精选列表