"族谱转移至拉雪兹神父公墓中的
"Records moved to Lestrange family tomb
莱斯特兰奇家族墓地"
at Pere Lachaise."
翻转回旋
Circumrota.
你好 纽特
Hello, Newt.
你好 丽塔
Hello, Leta.
你好
Hi.
不好
Oh, no.
那是什么鬼猫
What kinda cats are those?
这些不是猫 是玛达戈
These aren't cats. They're Matagots.
是一种灵猫
They're spirit familiars.
它们守卫魔法部
They guard the Ministry.
但它们不会主动攻击你 除非...
But they won't hurt you unless you...
昏昏倒地
Stupefy!
除非你主动进攻
Unless you attack them.
-丽塔 -通通复原
- Leta. - Reverte.
箱子飞来
Accio!
速速升起
Ascendio!
好了 等等 别闹了 别闹了拜托
Okay. Wait. Hold it there. Hold it there, please.
行啦
Come on.
好啦
All right.
好了 等等
Okay, wait.
你 退后 快 别挡路
You, go back. Move! Out of the way!
如果我必须把你和考维斯一起杀了 我会动手的
If I must kill you as well as Corvus, I shall.
住手
Stop!
尤瑟夫
Yusuf.
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
我的妹妹
My little sister?
他是你哥哥
So he's your brother.
我是谁
Who am I?
我不知道
I don't know.
我厌倦了这种没有姓名没有来历的生活
I'm tired of living with no name and no history.
把我的身世告诉我吧 然后你就可以了结这事了
Just tell me my story, then you can end it.
你的故事就是我们的故事
Your story is our story.
我们的故事
Our story.
不 尤瑟夫
No, Yusuf.
我父亲是穆斯塔法·卡玛
My father was Mustafa Kama,
塞内加尔的纯血统
pureblood of Senegalese descent
也是最有学识的一个
and most accomplished.
我的母亲 劳瑞娜
My mother, Laurena,
也同样血统纯正 她是知名的美人
was equally highbred, a noted beauty.
他们深深地相爱
They were deeply in love.
他们知道有个很有影响力的男人
They knew a man of great influence
他来自一个著名的法国纯血统家族
from a famous French pureblood family.
他觊觎她
He desired her.
妈妈
Mama.
莱斯特兰奇使用夺魂咒
Lestrange used the Imperius curse
引诱并绑♥架♥了她
to seduce and abduct her.
我试图阻止 但他攻击了我
I tried to prevent it, but he attacked me.
那是我最后一次见到她
That was the last time I ever saw her.
她生下一个小女儿后死于难产
She died giving birth to a little girl.
就是你
You.
她死亡的消息逼疯了我父亲
The news of her death drove my father insane.
在他弥留之际
With his dying breath
我父亲要我去复仇
my father charged me to seek revenge.
要我杀了莱斯特兰奇在这个世上最爱的人
Kill the person Lestrange loves best in the world.
一开始 我觉得这个任务会很容易
I thought at first it'd be easy.
他只剩一个至亲了
He had only one close relative.
你
You.
但他...
But he...
说出来
Say it.
他从未爱过你
He never loved you.
她死后不到三个月他就再婚了
He remarried not three months after her death.
他对她的爱和对你的爱一样少
He loved her no more than he had loved you.
但之后 他的儿子考维斯出生了
But then his son, Corvus, was born at last.
那个从不知道爱为何物的男人内心充满了爱意
And that man who had never known love was filled with it.
他唯一在乎的
All he cared about
只有小考维斯
was little Corvus.
这就是真♥相♥吗
So this is the truth?
我是考维斯·莱斯特兰奇
I am Corvus Lestrange?
-没错 -不是的
- Yes. - No.
-没错 -不是的
- Yes. - No.
你父亲意识到尤瑟夫·卡玛的儿子发誓要复仇
Realizing that Mustafa Kama's son had sworn revenge,
他就想把你藏在我找不到的地方
your father sought to hide you where I couldn't find you.
所以他把你托付给了他的仆人
So he confided you to his servant,
她登上了去美国的船
who boarded a ship for America.
他确实把考维斯送去了美国 但是...
He did send Corvus to America, but...
他的仆人 伊尔玛·杜加尔德
His servant, Irma Dugard,
是个混血小精灵
was a half-elf.
她的魔法很弱
Her magic was weak,
因此没有留下我能够追踪的痕迹
and therefore left no trace I could follow.
直到我得到了我意料之外的消息
I had only just discovered how you had escaped,
我才弄明白你是怎么逃脱的
when I received news I never expected.
那艘船沉到了海底
The ship had gone down at sea.
但你活下来了 是吗
But you survived, didn't you?
不知怎么的 有人把你从水里拉了出来
Somehow, someone had pulled you from the water.
男儿残酷流放 女儿深深绝望
"A son cruelly banished Despair of the daughter
勇士复仇归邦 展翅从水中飞翔
"Return, great avenger, With wings from the water."
那位绝望的女儿就站在那里
There stands the despairing daughter.
你就是展翅的渡鸦
You are the winged raven,
从海中归来 但我...
returned from the sea, but I...
我...
I...
我是报家破人亡之仇的勇士
I'm the avenger of my family's ruin.
我可怜你 考维斯
I pity you, Corvus.
但你必须死
But you must die.
考维斯·莱斯特兰奇已经死了 我杀了他
Corvus Lestrange is already dead! I killed him!
族谱飞来
Accio!
我父亲有一本非常奇特的族谱
My father owned a very strange family tree.
上面只记录男丁
It only recorded the men.
家族中所有女性都以花朵的形式出现
The women in my family were recorded as flowers.
很美
Beautiful.
但却游离在外
Separate.
我父亲把我和考维斯一起送去了美国
My father sent me to America with Corvus.
伊尔玛装成是带着两个孙子孙女的外婆
Irma was to pose as a grandmother with two grandchildren.
考维斯一直哭个不停
Corvus never stopped crying.
有消息吗
Do you have any news?
所有人员就位
All hands to station!
跑步就位
Run to station!
我从没想过要伤害他
I never wanted to hurt him.
我只是想逃离他
I only wanted to be free of him.
就一会会
Just for a moment.
一会会就好
Just a single moment.
把他给我
Give him to me.
所有人快上救生船
Everyone, to the lifeboats!
他们要我们穿上救生衣
They want us to put on life jackets.
你并不是有意的 丽塔
You didn't mean to do it, Leta.
所以那不是你的错
So it wasn't your fault.
纽特
Oh, Newt.
你会真心去爱你遇到的每一个怪物
You never met a monster you couldn't love.
丽塔
Leta,
你知道克雷登斯到底是谁吗
do you know who Credence really is?
你交换他们时 知道吗
Did you know when you swapped them?
不知道
No.
奎妮
Queenie?
他们都是纯血种
They're purebloods.
他们杀我们这样的麻瓜找乐子
They kill the likes of us for sport.
-奎妮 -雅各布
- Queenie? - Jacob!
亲爱的 你来了
Honey, you're here! Hi!
亲爱的
Hi, hon. Hi.
亲爱的 对不起
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.
我不该那么做的 我好爱你
I never should have done it. I love you so much.
电影精选列表