and you will discover the truth.
爸爸 你为什么让我...
Father, why did you make me...
等一下
Wait...
等等
Wait.
恐怕我们家里没有食物了
I'm afraid we keep no food in the house.
你是幽灵吗
Are you a ghost?
不是
No.
不是的 我还活着
No. I'm alive.
但我是一个炼金术士 因此可以永生
But I'm an alchemist and therefore immortal.
你看起来不超过375岁
You don't look a day over 375.
很抱歉我们没有敲门
I'm sorry that we didn't knock.
不 没关系
No. No matter.
阿不思告诉我可能会有一些朋友来访
Albus told me some friends might be dropping in.
尼可·勒梅
Nicolas Flamel.
雅各布·科瓦尔斯基
Jacob Kowalski.
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's all right.
我不是...
I didn't...
总算是看到了一些进展
At last, we see some development.
这东西我见过一次
Yeah. I've seen one of these before.
在展览会上
It was at the fair.
有位戴着面纱的女士
There was this dame there and she had a veil,
我给了她五分钱
and I gave her a nickel,
她告诉我我的未来
and she told me about my future.
不过实际上她漏掉了不少事情
And she missed out on quite a bit, actually.
等等 我认识他
Wait a minute, I know him.
他就是那个孩子 克雷登斯
That's the kid. That's Credence.
天哪
Jeez.
天哪... 喂
Hey... Hey!
那是奎妮 她在那儿 宝贝
That's Queenie. There she is. Hi, baby.
这是哪里 在这附近吗
Where is this? Is this here?
对 这是莱斯特兰奇家族墓地
Yes. This is the Lestrange tomb.
在拉雪兹神父公墓
It lies in the cemetery of Pere Lachaise.
我这就来 宝贝 别走开
I'm coming, baby. Stay right there.
谢谢您 谢谢您 勒梅先生
Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Flamel.
-痛 -对不起 我很抱歉 好的
- Ouch. - I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Okay.
替我照看一下鱿鱼须先生 不妙
Oh, look after Mr. Tentacles for me. Oh, no.
我很抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I gotta go.
拜托 你不能去墓地
Please, you mustn't go to the cemetery.
发生了什么事
What's happening?
他说的事全发生了
Exactly what he said would happen.
格林德沃今晚要在公墓召集集♥会♥
Grindelwald rallies at the cemetery tonight,
届时会有人死亡
and there will be death.
那你必须去
Then you gotta go.
什么 我已经有200年没动过手了
What? I haven't seen action in 200 years.
勒梅 你可以的 我们相信你
Flamel, you can do this. We believe in you.
盒子在谱氏间 蒂娜
The box is in the Ancestral Records room, Tina.
那就是在地下三层
So it's three floors down.
这是复方汤剂吗
Is that Polyjuice?
这点够我混进去了
It's just enough to get me inside.
-谁 -是我哥哥忒修斯
- Who? - It's my brother Theseus.
他是傲罗 喜欢拥抱
He's an Auror and a hugger.
出什么事了
What's happening?
格林德沃在召集信徒
Grindelwald's rallying.
我们不知道地点 但应该就在今晚
We don't know where, but we think it's tonight.
-注意安全 -我会的
- Be careful. - Of course.
向我保证你会小心的
Promise me you'll be careful.
好 我会小心的
Of course. I'm gonna be careful.
听着 我希望你是从我这里得知的这个消息
Listen, I want you to hear this from me.
他们觉得那个名叫克雷登斯的男孩
They think that Credence boy
可能是你失踪的弟弟
might be your missing brother.
-我弟弟已经死了 -我知道
- My brother is dead. - I know.
-他死了 -我知道
- He died. - I know.
-我说过多少次了 忒修斯 -族谱会证明这一点
- How many times, Theseus? - And the records will prove that.
好吗 它们撒不了谎
Okay? They can't lie.
忒修斯
Theseus.
逮捕集♥会♥上的所有人 如果他们反抗...
I want every person at that rally arrested. If they resist...
长官 恕我直言 如果我们过于冒进
Sir, forgive me, but if we go in too heavy
-会增加风险... -照做就是了
- don't we run the risk of adding to the... - Just do it.
我猜在法国魔法部里
I don't suppose you can Disapparate
不能幻影移形吧 是吗
on Ministry premises in France, can you?
不能
Nope.
可惜
Pity.
纽特
Newt!
嗯 我知道 我知道已经...
Yes, I know. I know it's...
紧急情况
逃逸巫师
纽特·斯卡曼德
现已进入魔法部
纽特
Newt!
纽特
Newt!
那就是你哥哥
That's your brother?
我貌似在信里提到过吧
So I think I may have mentioned in my letters
我俩的关系比较复杂
that we have quite a complicated relationship.
纽特 站住
Newt, stop!
-他想杀了你吗 -经常的事
- Does he wanna kill you? - Frequently.
够了
Enough!
他得控制控制自己的脾气
He needs to control his temper.
我觉得那八成是我人生中最美妙的一刻了
I think that might have been the best moment of my life.
奎妮
Queenie.
奎妮 亲爱的
Queenie, honey.
别 别动
Don't. Don't move.
这位是丽塔·莱斯特兰奇
Yes, this is Leta Lestrange.
我是她的...
And I'm her...
未婚夫
Fiance.
谢谢你
Thank you.
蒂娜 关于未婚妻那事...
Tina, about that fiancee business...
抱歉 我应该向你道喜的
Oh, sorry. Yeah, I should have congratulated you.
-不 那是... -荧光闪烁
- No, that's... - Lumos.
莱斯特兰奇
Lestrange.
蒂娜 丽塔那件事...
Tina, about Leta...
知道了 我刚说了我为你感到开心了
Yes, I've just said I am happy for you.
不 我不...求你不要开心
No, well, I don't... Please, don't be happy.
不不 抱歉 我不...
No, no. Sorry. I don't...
显然 我...
Obviously, I...
显然 我希望你...
Obviously, I want you to be...
我听说你现在很快乐 这很好
And I hear that you are now. Which is wonderful.
抱歉 我想说的是 我希望你快乐
Sorry, what I'm trying to say is, I want you to be happy,
但我不希望你是因为我开心
but I don't want you to be happy
而感到快乐 因为我并不
that I'm happy, because I'm not.
开心
Happy.
也没有订婚
Or engaged.
-什么 -那是一本蠢杂♥志♥出了错
- What? - It was a mistake in a stupid magazine.
和丽塔结婚的是我哥哥 6月6日
My brother's marrying Leta, June the 6th.
我要去当伴郎 这事还真有点好笑
I'm supposed to be best man, which is sort of mildly hilarious.
他是觉得你来这里是为了夺回她吗
Does he think you're here to win her back?
你是来夺回她的吗
Are you here to win her back?
不 我来是为了...
No, I'm here...
你知道吗 你的眼睛真的...
You know, your eyes really are...
真的怎样
Are what?
我不该说出来的
I'm not supposed to say.
-我剪了一张你的照片下来... -纽特 我读了你的书
- I cut a picture of you... - Newt, I read your book and...
-等等 你读了... -你剪了
- Wait, did you read... - Did you?
我剪了这张
I cut this, um...
只是一张你在报纸上的照片
I mean, it's just a picture of you from the paper,
但真的很有趣 因为你的眼睛在报纸上...
but it's interesting 'cause your eyes in newsprint...
瞧 在现实中它们会造成这种效果 蒂娜
See, in reality they have this effect in them, Tina.
就如同水中的火焰 在深潭中
It's like fire in water, in dark water.
这种眼睛我只在...
And I've only ever seen that...
这种眼睛我只在...
I've only ever seen that in...
火蜥蜴身上见过
Salamanders.
来
Come.
莱斯特兰奇
Lestrange.
莱斯特兰奇家族墓地
电影精选列表