Very good. The last one?
最重要的一个
The most important one?
没从前两者中学到教训
Not learning from the first two.
这里是学校 你没权力这么做
This is a school. You've no right.
我是魔法法律执行司司长
I'm the Head of Magical Law Enforcement.
只要我想 我就有权去任何我想去的地方
I have the right to go wherever I please.
都出去
Out of here.
请大家跟麦格教授出去
Go with Professor McGonagall, please.
他是我们最好的老师
He's the best teacher we've got.
-谢谢 麦克拉根 -出去
- Thanks, McLaggan. - Get out.
走了 麦克拉根
Come, McLaggan.
纽特·斯卡曼德在巴黎
Newt Scamander is in Paris.
是吗
Really?
别装了 我知道是你要他去的
Cut the pretense. I know he's there on your orders.
如果你有幸教过他
Oh, if you'd ever had the pleasure to teach him,
就会知道 纽特不是一个很听话的人
you'd know Newt is not a great follower of orders.
你读过《泰科·多多纳斯的预言》吗
You've read The Predictions of Tycho Dodonus?
很多年前了
Mmm. Many years ago.
男儿残酷流放
"A son cruelly banished
女儿深深绝望
"Despair of the daughter
-回来 -对 我知道
- "Return..." - Yes, I know it.
传闻这个预言
There's a rumor this prediction
指的是默然者
refers to the Obscurial.
他们说格林德沃想要...
They say that Grindelwald wants...
一个出身名门的追随者
As a highborn henchman.
我听说了传闻
I've heard the rumor.
可是无论默然者走到哪里
And yet, Scamander appears
斯卡曼德总会出现
wherever the Obscurial goes,
去保护他
to protect him.
而且你还建了一个
Meanwhile, you've built up
小小的国际联络动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
quite the little network of international contacts.
无论你监视我和我的朋友多久
However long you keep me and my friends under surveillance,
都不会发现我们
you're not going to discover
有反对你的意图 特拉弗斯
plots against you, Travers,
因为我们的目标是一样的
because we want the same thing.
击败格林德沃
The defeat of Grindelwald.
但是我想警告你 你的政♥治♥打♥压♥和暴♥力♥政策
But I warn you, your policies of suppression and violence
只会把支持者推向他的怀抱
are pushing supporters into his arms.
我对你的警告没兴趣
I'm not interested in your warnings.
听着
Now,
我不想这么说 因为
it pains me to say it because,
我不喜欢你
well, I don't like you.
但是
But
你是唯一一个能与他匹敌的巫师
you are the only wizard who is his equal.
我要你去对抗他
I need you to fight him.
我做不到
I can't.
因为这个
Because of this?
你和格林德沃 曾经亲如兄弟
You and Grindelwald were as close as brothers.
比兄弟还亲
Oh, we were closer than brothers.
你会对抗他吗
Will you fight him?
我不能
I can't.
那么 你已经选了站在哪一边
Well, then you have chosen your side.
从现在起 我要知道你施的每个咒语
From now on, I shall know every spell you cast.
我会加倍人手盯着你
I'm doubling the watch on you,
并禁止你教授黑魔法防御术
and you will no longer teach Defence Against the Dark Arts.
丽塔在哪儿 我们这就去巴黎
Where's Leta? We need to go to Paris.
忒修斯
Theseus.
忒修斯 如果格林德沃召集集♥会♥
Theseus, if Grindelwald calls a rally,
不要阻挠他
don't try and break it up.
别让特拉弗斯派你去
Don't let Travers send you in there.
如果你还信任我
If you ever trusted me...
忒修斯
Theseus.
忒修斯
Theseus!
就连莱斯特兰奇这个姓都让人觉得恶心
Even the name Lestrange makes me feel sick.
每次放假她都留在学校里
You know she stays here every vacation.
她家里人根本就不想让她回去
Her family don't actually want her home.
不能怪他们 她太讨人厌了
I don't blame them. She's so annoying.
你上周见到她了吗
Did you see her last week?
闭而不语
Oscausi!
麦格教授
Professor McGonagall...
莱斯特兰奇又干坏事了
Lestrange has done it again!
莱斯特兰奇 别跑
Lestrange, stop running!
莱斯特兰奇 不听话的孩子
Lestrange! Disobedient children.
丽塔 回来
Leta, come back!
别跑 真给斯莱特林学院蒙羞
Stop! Shame on the House of Slytherin.
扣一百分
100 points!
扣二百分
200!
给我回来 立刻站住
Get back here, right now!
孩子们 别跑了
Children, stop it!
你 别跑了 快给我回来
You, stop! Come back!
-别挡我的路 -她去哪儿了
- Out of my way! - Where has she gone?
我觉得她往那边去了
I think she went that way!
教授 是莱斯特兰奇
Miss, it was Lestrange.
她太讨厌了
She's horrible.
斯卡曼德 你怎么不收拾行李
Scamander, why aren't you packing?
我不回家了
I'm not going home.
为什么
Why not?
它需要我
He needs me.
它受伤了
He was hurt.
这是什么
What is that?
小渡鸦
A raven chick.
渡鸦不是你们家的家徽吗
Isn't the raven your family emblem?
是的
Yes, it is.
好了 纽特
All right, Newt.
勇敢点
Be brave.
这个可不常见
That's an unusual one.
所以在这个世界上
So Mr. Scamander fears what
斯卡曼德先生最害怕的是什么呢
more than anything else in the world?
在办公室上班 先生
Having to work in an office, sir.
开始吧 纽特
Go ahead, Newt.
滑稽滑稽
Riddikulus.
干得好
Well done.
干得好 丽塔
Good job. Leta.
只是博格特
It's only a Boggart.
它伤不着你
It can't hurt you.
每个人都有害怕的东西
Everyone is scared of something.
我倒要看看她怎么出丑
I've been looking forward to this.
我什么也不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
它们认识我
They know me,
不然就会藏起来
or they'd hide.
它们只住在那些能做成魔杖的树上
They only nest in trees with wand-quality wood.
你知道这些吗
Did you know that?
它们是非常复杂的社会性动物
And they have very complex social lives.
如果观察得够久 你就会发现
If you watch them for long enough, you realize...
你好 丽塔 很意外
Hello, Leta. This is a surprise.
意外在教室里看到我吗
Finding me in a classroom?
我真有那么坏吗
Was I such a bad student?
正相反 你是我最聪明的学生之一
On the contrary, you were one of my cleverest.
我说的是坏 不是笨
I said bad, not stupid.
别费心回答了
Don't bother answering.
我知道你从没喜欢过我
I know you never liked me.
好吧 你错了
Well, you're wrong.
我从没觉得你坏
I never thought you bad.
那你是个例外 别人都觉得我坏
You were alone, then. Everybody else did.
而且他们说得对
And they were right.
我以前很坏
I was wicked.
莉塔 我明白对你来说
Leta, I know how painful the rumors about
那些关于你弟弟考维斯的流言有多么伤人
your brother Corvus must be for you.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
除非你弟弟也死了
Not unless you had a brother who died, too.
我妹妹死了
电影精选列表