It's a Chinese creature.
它们行动迅速 力量强大
They are incredibly fast and incredibly powerful.
可以日行千里
They can travel 1,000 miles in a day,
这一只 它走一步 就能把你
and this one could take you
从巴黎这一边带去那一边
from one part of Paris to the next in a single leap.
好样的
Oh, good boy.
雅各布 她来过这儿
Jacob, she was here.
蒂娜曾经站在这儿
Tina stood here.
她的脚特别窄 你发现了吗
She has incredibly narrow feet. Have you noticed?
没注意过
Can't say that I have.
然后有人向她走过来
Then someone came towards her.
踪迹寻源
Avensegium.
-好 跟着羽毛走 -啥
- Right. Follow that feather. - What?
-雅各布 跟着羽毛走 -跟着羽毛走
- Jacob, follow the feather. - Follow the feather.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
嗅嗅飞来
Accio Niffler.
把桶放下
Drop the bucket.
对不起 你说的我一点都听不懂
I'm sorry, I don't know what you just said at all.
欢迎来到法国魔法部
Welcome to the French Ministry of Magic.
请问您来办理什么事务
What is your business, please?
我来找蒂娜·戈德斯坦恩
I need to speak to Tina Goldstein.
她是美国傲罗 来这里办案
She's an American Auror working on a case here.
我们这里没有蒂娜·戈德斯坦恩
We have no Tina Goldstein here.
不可能 抱歉 肯定哪里搞错了
No, I'm sorry. There must be some sort of mistake.
我知道她在巴黎 她给我寄了明信片
See, I know she's in Paris. She sent me a postcard.
我带来了 我可以给你看 你看
I brought it. I can show it to you. Here.
也许你能帮我找到她
Maybe you can help me find it here.
就在这里面
It's just in here.
天啊 能不能稍等一下
Rabbits! If you can just wait one moment!
肯定在这里面 我肯定带来了
I know it's in here somewhere. I definitely packed it.
在哪里
Where is it?
等一下
One second.
我把它放哪儿了
What did I do with you?
可不可以至少停下来喝杯咖啡...
Could we at least stop for coffee or...
现在不行 雅各布
Not now, Jacob.
热巧克力 或者... 就一会儿
Chocolat chaud or... Just for a second.
-我不知道 -这边 快点
- I don't know. - This way. Come on.
巧克力面包 半个可颂和糖果
Pain au chocolat? Half a croissant and a bonbon?
这边
This way.
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob?
女士
Madame?
她在家
She's home.
您是伊尔玛吗
Are you Irma?
您是伊尔玛·杜加尔德吗
Are you Irma Dugard?
抱歉 你名字在我的领养文件上
I'm sorry. Your name is on my adoption paper.
你记得什么吗
Does this make sense to you?
你在纽约把我交给了巴尔博恩夫人
You gave me to Mrs. Barebone in New York.
我不是你妈妈
I am not your mother.
我只是个仆人
I was only a servant.
你那时是多可爱的小宝宝啊
You were so beautiful a baby.
现在已经长成一个英俊的小伙子了
And you are a beautiful man.
我不想把你一个人留在那里的
I did not want to leave you there.
他们为什么不要我了
Why didn't they want me?
领养文件上为什么写着你的名字
Why is your name on my adoption paper?
我把你交给了巴尔博恩夫人
I took you to Mrs. Barebone
她应该会好好照顾你
because she was supposed to look after you.
人死了
She's dead.
那男孩受得了吗
How did the boy take it?
他很敏感
He's sensitive.
等我告诉魔法部我失误了 他们不会高兴的
The Ministry won't be happy when I tell them I missed.
我可是名声在外
I know my reputation.
听我说 懦夫的指责
Listen to me. The disapproval of cowards
就是对勇者的赞扬
is praise to the brave.
等巫师统治了世界
Your name will be written in glory
你的名字将闪耀荣光
when wizards rule the world.
那天越来越近了
And the clock is ticking faster.
你看好克雷登斯 保证他的安全
You watch over Credence. Keep him safe.
为了更伟大的利益
For the greater good.
为了更伟大的利益
For the greater good.
知道我最想念奎妮什么吗
You know what I miss about Queenie?
想念她的一切
Everything.
我甚至怀念那些让我发疯的事情
I even miss the stuff that drove me nuts.
比如她老读我的想法
Like the mind reading.
我很幸运有像她这样的人
I was lucky to have someone like her
会想知道我每时每刻在想什么
even interested in anything I thought.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
什么
Sorry?
我是说 你确定我们
I was saying, you're sure the guy is here
要找的人在这儿
that we're looking for?
肯定没错 羽毛带我们过来的
Yeah, definitely. The feather says so.
那是我们要找的人吗
Is that the guy we're looking for?
是的
Yes.
抱歉
Sorry.
等等 抱歉 其实我们
Oh, wait, no. Sorry. So we actually...
就是想问问
We were just wondering
你有没有遇到过我们的朋友
if you'd come across a friend of ours.
蒂娜·戈德斯坦恩
Tina Goldstein.
先生们 巴黎是座大城市
Monsieur, Paris is a large city.
她是傲罗
She's an Auror.
如果有傲罗失踪
And when Aurors go missing,
魔法部一定会找 所以
well, the Ministry tend to come looking, so...
不 我想我们最好还是
No, I suppose it would probably be better
上报她失踪了
if we just report her absence.
是不是高个子
Is she tall?
黑头发 有点
Dark? Rather...
-较真 -很美 她
- Intense. - Beautiful. She's...
对 我的意思是 她
Yeah, what I meant to say was...
-她非常非常漂亮 -她也非常较真
- No, she's very, very pretty. - She's intense too.
我昨晚见过这样的人
I think I saw someone like this last night.
我可以带你们去
Perhaps if I showed you where...
要是你不介意 那就
If you wouldn't mind. That would be...
-那就太好了 -那好
- That would be lovely. - Sure.
蒂娜
Tina.
纽特
Newt.
除你武器
Expelliarmus.
我很抱歉 斯卡曼德先生
My apologies, Mr. Scamander.
克莱斯登一死 我马上回来把你们放出来
I shall return and release you once Credence is dead.
卡玛 等等
Kama, wait.
要知道 不是他死 就是我亡
You see, either he dies or I do.
不不不
No, no, no.
不 不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
救援行动这么开始可不太好
Well, that's not the best start to a rescue attempt.
这是救援行动
Oh, this was a rescue attempt?
我就这一个线索 也让你丢了
You just lost me my only lead.
我们来之前审问得怎么样了
Well, how was the interrogation going before we turned up?
纽特
Newt!
干得好 皮克
Well done, Pick.
你说你需要这个人
So you need this man, you said?
没错
Yeah.
他可能知道克莱登斯在哪儿
I think he knows where Credence is,
斯卡德曼先生
Mr. Scamander.
肯定是驺吾
Well, that'll be that Zouwu.
快走 纽特 快过来
Come on, Newt. Get outta there.
走吧
Come on!
你上次犯的最大的
What were the three biggest mistakes
三个错误是什么
that you made last time?
-突然被吓到 先生 -嗯
- Caught by surprise, sir. - Mmm.
还有呢
What else?
施破解咒前没先躲开 先生
Didn't parry before counter-curse, sir.
非常好 最后一个
电影精选列表