那你应该知道我也爱你 对吗
And you know that I love you, right?
-知道 -太好了
- Yeah. - Good.
我们赶紧离开这里吧
Let's get the hell outta here.
不 等等 等一下
Oh, no, wait. Wait a second.
我觉得我们可以先听听他说的话
I just thought maybe we could hear him first, you know.
就听听而已
Just listen. That's all.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这是一个陷阱
It's a trap.
没错
Yeah.
奎妮 族谱
Queenie, the family tree.
从头到尾都是陷阱
It's all been bait.
我们得赶紧想办法离开这里
We have to find a way out of here right now.
你去找其他人
You go find the others.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我会想办法
I'll think of something.
兄弟们 姐♥妹♥们♥
My brothers, my sisters,
朋友们
my friends,
你们的掌声并不是为了我 不
the great gift of your applause is not for me. No.
而是为了你们自己
It is for yourselves.
你们今天来是因为一种渴望
You came today because of a craving
一种追求
and a knowledge
因为古老的规则已经不再适用了
that the old ways serve us no longer.
你们今天来 是因为你们渴望新的东西
You came today because you crave something new.
不一样的东西
Something different.
有流言称
It is said
我痛恨麻瓜[法语]
that I hate les non-Magiques.
麻瓜
The Muggles.
-害虫 -麻鸡
- Vermin! - The No-Maj.
不会魔法的人
The Can't-Spells.
我不恨他们
I do not hate them.
我不恨
I do not.
因为我不是因恨而战
For I do not fight out of hatred.
我认为麻瓜并不是更低级
I say the Muggles are not lesser,
只是不一样
but other.
并不是没有价值
Not worthless,
只是有别的价值
but of other value.
不是没有用 只是有别的用途
Not disposable, but of a different disposition.
只有少数的灵魂
Magic blooms
才能感受到魔法
only in rare souls.
肩负更高使命的人才有此殊荣
It is granted to those who live for higher things.
我们追求自♥由♥ 追求真实 追求爱
Oh, and what a world we would make for all of humanity,
我们会为全人类
we who live for freedom,
带来怎样的世界啊
for truth, and for love.
听他演讲并不犯法
It isn't illegal to listen to him.
用最少的法力控制现场人群
Use minimum force on the crowd.
我们不能成为他口中的那种人
We mustn't be what he says we are.
是时候向你们展示
The moment has come
如果我们再不站起来
to share my vision of the future
夺回我们应有的地位
that awaits if we do not rise up
我眼中的未来会变成什么样了
and take our rightful place in the world.
不要再来一场战争了
Not another war.
这就是我们的对手
That is what we are fighting.
这就是敌人
That is the enemy.
他们的傲慢
Their arrogance.
他们对权力的渴望
Their power lust.
他们的野蛮
Their barbarity.
他们还有多久会把矛头指向我们
How long will it take before they turn their weapons on us?
大家先不要轻举妄动
Do nothing when I speak of this.
你们必须保持冷静
You must remain calm
调整好你们的情绪
and contain your emotions.
我们之中有傲罗
There are Aurors here among us.
往前点 巫师同仁们 加入我们
Come closer, brother wizards. Join us.
什么都不要做
Do nothing.
不得出手
And no force.
他们杀死了很多我的追随者
They have killed many of my followers.
没错
It is true.
他们在纽约
They confined me
监禁我 并折磨我
and tortured me in New York.
他们抓了很多男巫和女巫
They had struck down their fellow witches and wizards.
只因他们犯下了寻求真理之罪
For the simple crime of seeking the truth.
追求自♥由♥之罪
For wanting freedom.
你们自然会愤怒 会想要复仇
Your anger, your desire for revenge is natural.
不
No!
把这位年轻的战士带回她的家人身边
Take this young warrior back to her family.
幻影移形吧
Disapparate.
离开吧
Leave.
离开这个地方 告诉全世界
Go forth from this place and spread the word.
施暴者不是我们
It is not we who are violent.
抓住他
Let's take him.
傲罗们 到圈中来加入我
Aurors, join me in this circle.
向我献上
Pledge to me
永恒的忠心
your eternal allegiance
或者死亡
or die.
只有在这里 你们才能找到自♥由♥
Only here shall you know freedom.
只有在这里 你们才能了解自己
Only here shall you know yourself.
要遵守规则
Play by the rules!
不要作弊 孩子们
No cheating, children.
他知道我是谁
He knows who I am.
他知道你的出身
He knows what you were born,
但不知道你现在是谁
not who you are!
克雷登斯
Credence!
奎妮 亲爱的 奎妮 你得醒一醒
Queenie, honey. Queenie. You gotta wake up.
雅各布
Jacob.
他才是答案
He's the answer.
他想要的就是我们想要的
He wants what we want.
-不不不 -是的
- No, no, no. - Yeah.
这一切都是为了你 克雷登斯
This has all been for you, Credence.
跟我一起去
Walk with me.
亲爱的 不
Hon. No!
跟我一起
Walk with me!
你疯了
You're crazy.
奎妮
Queenie.
不
No!
奎妮 不要去
Queenie, don't do it!
奎妮
Queenie.
奎妮
Queenie!
斯卡曼德先生
Mr. Scamander.
你觉得邓布利多会为你哀悼吗
Do you think Dumbledore will mourn for you?
格林沃德 住手
Grindelwald! Stop!
丽塔
Leta...
我知道你
This one I believe I know.
丽塔·莱斯特兰奇
Leta Lestrange.
被巫师们所放逐
Despised entirely amongst wizards,
遭到唾弃 冷遇
unloved, mistreated,
却很勇敢 非常勇敢
yet brave, so very brave.
该回家了
Time to come home.
我爱你
I love you.
快走
Go!
快走
Go!
我恨巴黎
I hate Paris.
一起围成一个圈
Together, in a circle.
将魔杖直入地下
Your wand into the earth.
不然整个巴黎都会被毁灭
Or all Paris will be destroyed.
万咒皆终
Finite!
万咒皆终
Finite!
万咒皆终
Finite!
万咒皆终
Finite!
我早就选好了站在哪一边
I've chosen my side.
过来
Come here.
到我这儿来 过来
I've got you. I've got you.
电影精选列表