We don't say such things out loud.
我们要的只是自♥由♥
We want only freedom.
做我们真实的自己的自♥由♥
Freedom to be ourselves.
消灭麻瓜
To annihilate non-wizards.
不是全部 不是
Not all of them. Not all.
我们也不是铁石心肠
We're not merciless.
牲口什么时候都是必要的
The beast of burden will always be necessary.
风旋骤卷
Ventus.
邓布利多
Dumbledore.
那些没这么显眼的屋顶都满了吗
Were the less conspicuous rooftops full, then?
我喜欢远眺
I do enjoy a view.
云雾缥缈
Nebulus.
怎么样
How was it?
他们还是坚信是你派我去的纽约
They're still convinced that you sent me to New York.
你否认了
You told them I didn't?
是的
Yes.
晚上好
Evening.
虽然就是你让我去的
Even though you did.
是你告诉了我
You told me where to find
去哪找到被偷运的雷鸟 邓布利多
that trafficked Thunderbird, Dumbledore.
你知道我会带它回来
You knew that l'd take him home,
你也知道我会带它走麻瓜的路线
and you knew I'd have to take him through a Muggle port.
我一直对有魔法能力的鸟类有种亲近感
I've always felt an affinity with the great magical birds.
我们家族流传着一个传说
There's a story in my family
据说在邓布利多家的人
that a phoenix will come to
遇到危难之时 凤♥凰♥就会出现
any Dumbledore in desperate need.
据说我曾祖父就有过一只
They say my great-grandfather had one.
他去世时凤♥凰♥飞走了 再没回来过
And that it took flight when he died, never to return.
无意冒犯 教授
With all due respect, Professor,
我并不相信
I don't believe for a minute
这是你让我去找雷鸟的原因
that's why you told me about the Thunderbird.
克雷登斯在巴黎 纽特
Credence is in Paris, Newt.
他在找他真正的家人
Trying to trace his real family.
我想你也听说了关于他身世的流言
I take it you've heard the rumors about who he really is.
没有
No.
纯血种认为
The purebloods think
他属于一支重要的法国血脉
he's the last of an important French line.
一个所有人都以为死了的孩子
A baby whom everyone thought lost.
不会是丽塔的弟弟吧
Not Leta's brother?
反正他们是这么说的
That's what they're whispering.
不论他是不是纯血 至少我知道
And pureblood or not, I know this.
默默然的出现是因为爱的缺失
An Obscurus grows in the absence of love
产生的黑暗双生 他除此之外别无他交
as a dark twin, an only friend.
如果克雷登斯有一个真正的兄弟姐妹
If Credence has a real brother or sister
可以取代默默然的位置
out there that can take its place,
也许他就有救
he might yet be saved.
不管克雷登斯在巴黎何处 他对自己
Wherever Credence is in Paris, he's either in danger
对别人 都很危险
or a danger to others.
我们也许还不知道他的身世 但我们得找到他
We may not know who he is yet, but he needs to be found.
我希望由你来完成这件事
And I rather hope you might be the one to find him.
这是什么
What's that?
我的一位年长的朋友的住址
An address of a very old acquaintance of mine.
一个在巴黎用魔法增强过保护的安全屋
A safe house in Paris reinforced with enchantments.
安全屋 我在巴黎为什么需要安全屋
Safe house? Why would I need a safe house in Paris?
希望你用不上 但是万一
One hopes you won't, but should things
事情出了意外
at some point go terribly wrong,
有个去处总是好的
it's good to have a place to go.
就算只为讨杯茶也好
You know, for a cup of tea.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
真的不行
Absolutely not.
不可以 我被禁止出境了 邓布利多
No, no, 'cause I'm banned from international travel, Dumbledore.
如果我出境的话 他们会把我关进阿兹卡班
If I leave the country, they will put me in Azkaban,
让我把牢底坐穿
and they will throw away the key.
你知道我为什么喜欢你吗 纽特
Do you know why I admire you, Newt?
什么
What?
你有别人身上都没有的东西
More, perhaps, than any man I know.
你不热衷于权力
You do not seek power.
也不追求名声
Or popularity.
你只关心自己所做的是不是正确的
You simply ask, is a thing right in itself.
如果是 你会不惜一切代价去做
If it is, you do it no matter the cost.
你说得很好 邓布利多
That's all very well, Dumbledore,
但原谅我必须问一句 你为什么不自己去
but forgive me for asking. Why can't you go?
我不能对抗格林德沃
I cannot move against Grindelwald.
必须由你来
It has to be you.
我也不能怪你
Well, I can't blame you.
换做是我 我也可能会拒绝
In your shoes, I'd probably refuse too.
-什么 -很晚了
- What? - It's late.
晚安 纽特
Good evening, Newt.
等等 别走
Wait, no.
真是
Oh, come on.
邓布利多
Dumbledore.
斑蒂
Bunty!
斑蒂
Bunty!
斑蒂 斑蒂 嗅嗅宝宝又跑出来了
Bunty. Bunty, the baby Nifflers are loose again.
干得好
Well done.
实在对不起 纽特
I'm so sorry, Newt.
它们肯定是在我清理卜鸟时
They must've picked the lock while I was cleaning out
开锁溜了
the Augureys.
没关系
Not to worry.
差不多都喂完了
I fed nearly everyone.
给小粉滴了鼻液 还有
Pinky's had his nose drops and...
艾尔西呢
And Elsie?
艾尔西的粪便差不多正常了
Elsie's droppings are nearly normal again.
太好了
Wonderful.
你可以 你可以下班了
You can, um... You can clock off now.
我说了马形水怪交给我
I told you to leave the Kelpie to me.
但伤口还需要搽药
That wound needs more ointment.
我可不希望你丢了手指
I don't want you losing fingers over it.
说真的 你回家吧 斑蒂
Seriously, you go home now, Bunty.
你肯定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
要对付马形水怪 两个人一起更容易
You know the Kelpie's easier with two.
也许你应该把衬衫脱掉
Perhaps you should take off your shirt.
别担心
Don't worry.
我很快就能弄干
I'll dry off quick enough.
有人就是想制♥造♥点水汽
Someone needed to let off some steam.
药膏 斑蒂
Ointment, Bunty.
你要是再咬斑蒂 你就麻烦了 先生
You bite Bunty again, and there'll be trouble, mister.
什么声音
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
但我要你现在就回家 斑蒂
But I want you to go home now, Bunty.
-需要我通知魔法部吗 -不用
- Shall I call the Ministry? - No.
你回家吧 请回吧
I want you to go home. Please.
给我吧
Just give me the pieces.
给我 亲爱的
I got it. Honey, if you could
你给我吧
just give it to me...
他不会在意的
He doesn't care.
你把这个给我吧 甜心
If you could just give this to me, sweetheart.
纽特 快过来 你这个疯子
Newt! Get over here, you maniac.
希望你不会介意 纽特
We hope you don't mind, Newt.
我们擅自进来了
We let ourselves in.
外面雨下得太大了
It's rainin' out there, cats and dogs.
伦敦真冷
London's cold.
你不是应该一忘皆空了吗
You were supposed to have been Obliviated.
我知道
I know.
没有起作用 朋友
It didn't work, pal.
你说过
I mean, you said it.
雨里的毒液只能清除不好的记忆
The potion only erases bad memories.
但我没有不好的记忆
I didn't have any.
我是说 别误会了
I mean, don't get me wrong.
我有一些奇怪的记忆 也有一些恐怖的记忆
I had some weird ones, and I had some scary ones.
但是这位天使
电影精选列表