In my case, it was my sister.
你爱她吗
Did you love her?
我对她爱得还不够多
Not as well as I should have done.
让自己释怀永远不晚
Never too late to free yourself.
有人说坦白是种解脱 如释重负
Confession is a relief, I'm told. A great weight lifted.
懊悔一直伴随着我
Regret is my constant companion.
你不要也变成这样
Do not let it become yours.
不用了 谢谢
Oh! No, thank you.
你太客气了
Well, you've been really kind,
但我姐姐蒂娜一定很担心我
but my sister Tina's probably worried sick about me.
她会到处敲门疯狂找我的
You know, banging on all the doors and things,
我想我该走了
so I think I'd better be going.
但你还没见过这里的主人
But you haven't met your host.
你结婚了吗
Oh, are you married?
不如说我
Let's say,
心有所属
deeply committed.
你瞧 我实在分不清
You see, I can't tell if
你是在开玩笑还是在表现...
you're making a joke or if you're just...
法式习俗
French.
别过来
Hey, knock it off.
不许过来
You stay right there.
我知道你是谁
I know what you are.
奎妮
Queenie.
我们不是来伤害你的
We are not here to hurt you.
我们只是想帮你
We only want to help you.
你离家太远了
You're so very, very far away from home.
你所爱的一切 能让你自在的东西
Far away from everything you love.
都不在你身边
Everything that is comfortable.
我永远不想看到你受到伤害
I would never see you harmed.
永远
Ever.
你姐姐当上傲罗不是你的错
It is not your fault that your sister is an Auror.
我希望你现在能与我并肩同行
I wish you were working with me now,
携手走向一个我们巫师
towards a world where we wizards
可以公开身份生活
were free to live openly.
自♥由♥相爱的世界
To love freely.
你是无辜的
You are an innocent.
走吧
So go now.
离开这里
Leave this place.
纽特 兄弟
Hey, Newt, buddy.
蒂娜在上面 就她一个人
Tina's up here. She's all by her lonesome,
也许你想上来陪陪她
and maybe you want to come up and keep her company?
我一直在找吃的但没有找到
I've been looking for food and I ain't found any,
所以我要去上楼试试运气
so I guess I'm gonna go upstairs and try my luck
我不知道 也许得去阁楼
in the, oh, I don't know, the attic.
会没事的
You're all right.
力松劲泄
Relashio.
好吧
Okay.
白鲜对她的伤口很有效
She's responded well to the Dittany.
她生来擅长奔跑
She was born to run, you see.
不过我想她有点缺乏自信
But I think she's just lacking in confidence.
斯卡曼德先生 你箱子里有什么能
Mr. Scamander, have you got anything
让他醒过来的东西吗
in your case that might help revive this man?
我想问他几个问题
I need to question him.
他可能知道克雷登斯的真实身份
I think he knows who Credence really is.
他手上的伤疤
And the scars on his hand
-应该是牢不可破咒 -牢不可破咒
- suggest an Unbreakable Vow. - An Unbreakable Vow.
是的 我也注意到了
Yeah, I noticed that, too.
荧光闪烁
Lumos.
那是什么
What was that?
下水道里一定有条水龙
There must be a Water Dragon in that sewer.
它们身上携带这种寄生虫
They carry these parasites, you see. They, um...
-雅各布 -怎么了
- Jacob. - Yeah?
我箱子里 那边的口袋里
In my case, in the pocket there,
有一把镊子
you'll find a pair of tweezers.
镊子
Tweezers?
-就是细细尖尖的...-细细尖尖的小东西
- They're thin, pointy... - Little pointy things.
对 我知道什么是镊子
Yes, I know what tweezers are.
你可能不太想看这个
All right. You might not want to watch this.
我受得了
I can handle it.
出来
Come out.
挺住 你会没事的
Come on. You're all right.
快了 我夹住了
Come on. I got you.
雅各布 你能帮我拿一下吗
Jacob, will you take that for me?
像鱿鱼须一样
Calamari.
必须杀了他
Must kill him.
谁
Who?
克雷登斯吗
Credence?
他可能需要几个小时才能恢复
It may take him a few hours to recover.
那种寄生虫的毒性很强
That parasite's poison is quite strong.
我得回魔法部上报线索
I have to go back to the Ministry with what I've got.
很高兴再次见到你 斯卡曼德先生
It's nice to see you again, Mr. Scamander.
等一下 好吗
Hey. Hey, hold on a second, will ya?
等等 等等
Well, hold on, hold on.
等一下 蒂娜
Wait! Tina.
你没提火蜥蜴吧
You didn't mention salamanders, did you?
没有 她就这么跑了 我不知道...
No, I didn't. She just ran. I don't know...
那你赶快去追她啊
So you chase after her.
蒂娜 拜托 听我说
Tina. Please, just listen to me.
斯卡曼德先生 我要回部里汇报
Mr. Scamander, I need to go talk to the Ministry.
我知道你对傲罗是什么看法
I know how you feel about Aurors.
我在那封信里的言语
I may have been a little strong in the way
也许有点过激了
that I expressed myself in that letter.
你的原话是什么来着
What was the exact phrase?
"一群野心勃勃的伪君子"
"A bunch of careerist hypocrites"?
对不起 但我无法欣赏那些
I'm sorry, but I can't admire people
遇到不懂或害怕的事物
whose answer to everything that they fear
就会起杀心的人
or misunderstand is "Kill it."
我是傲罗 可我不会
I'm an Auror and I don't.
是的 我知道 你是中间的那个头
Yes, I know. That's because you've gone middle head.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这个比喻源自
It's an expression derived from
有三个头的如尼纹蛇
the three heads of the Runespoor.
中间的头是有远见的
So the middle one is the visionary.
在欧洲的所有傲罗都想杀了克雷登斯 除了你
Now, every Auror in Europe wants Credence dead, except you.
你是中间的头
You've gone middle head.
还有谁会拿这个做比喻 斯卡曼德先生
Who else uses that expression, Mr. Scamander?
我想大概也就我了
I think it might just be me.
是格林德沃 他在召唤他的追随者
It's Grindelwald. He's calling his followers.
太迟了 格林德沃是来找克雷登斯的
It's too late. Grindelwald has come for Credence.
-也许他已经抓到他了 -还不算太晚
- He might already have him. - It's not too late.
我们还是可以先找到他
We can still get to him first.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
法国魔法部
The French Ministry of Magic.
那是克雷登斯最不可能会去的地方
That's the last place Credence would go.
魔法部里藏着一个盒子 蒂娜
There's a box hidden in the Ministry, Tina.
它能告诉我们克雷登斯的真实身份
It's a box that can tell us who Credence really is.
盒子 你究竟在说什么
A box? What are you talking about?
相信我
Trust me.
你想出来一小会儿吗
You wanna come out, just for a little while?
可以自♥由♥一点
You can be free.
克雷登斯
Credence.
你想要什么
What do you want?
从你身上吗
From you?
什么都不要
Nothing.
我想要给你什么
For you?
我从未拥有过的一切
Everything I never had.
但你想要什么 我的孩子
But what is it you want, my boy?
我想知道我是谁
I want to know who I am.
在这上面你可以找到你真实身份的证明
This is where you will find proof of your true identity.
今晚来拉雪兹神父公墓
Come to Pere Lachaise tonight,
你就能找到真♥相♥
电影精选列表