But this angel...
站在这里的这位天使
This angel over here,
她把那些不好的记忆都告诉我了
she filled me in on all the bad parts,
所以就成了现在这样 对吧
and here we are, I guess, huh?
太棒了
This is wonderful.
等等
Wait. Is...
蒂娜 蒂娜
Tina? Tina?
只有我们 亲爱的
Oh, it's just us, honey.
我和雅各布
Me and Jacob.
我来做点晚饭怎么样
Why don't I make us some dinner, huh?
好
Yes!
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
蒂妮和我已经不说话了
Teen and I aren't talking.
-为什么 -你知道的
- Why? - Oh, well, you know...
她发现我和雅各布在约会
She found out about Jacob and I seeing each other,
她不喜欢 因为法律不允许
and she didn't like it, 'cause of the law.
不允许
Not allowed to... Oop!
不允许跟麻鸡约会
Not allowed to date No-Majs,
不允许跟他们结婚 什么什么的
not allowed to marry them. Blah, blah, blah.
而且因为你 她现在心乱如麻
Well, she was all in a tizzy anyway 'cause of you.
我
Me?
就是你 纽特
Yeah, you, Newt.
《意乱情迷》上登了
It was in Spellbound.
给 我给你带来了
Here. I brought it for you.
"纽特·斯卡曼德和未婚妻丽塔·莱斯特兰奇"
"Newt Scamander with fiancee Leta Lestrange,
"哥哥忒修斯和一个不知名的女人"
"Brother Theseus and unknown woman."
放松
Relax.
不是 是忒修斯要和丽塔结婚 不是我
No. So Theseus is marrying Leta, not me.
天呐
Oh... Oh, dear.
但蒂妮看到了
See, Teen read that,
然后她也开始和别人约会了
and she started dating someone else.
是个傲罗 名字叫阿基里斯·托利弗
He's an Auror. His name's Achilles Tolliver.
托利弗
Tolliver.
话说回来
Anyway...
我们真的很高兴来到这里 纽特
We are real excited to be here, Newt.
这是一个
This is a...
这对我们来说是一次特别的旅行
Well, it's a special trip for us.
雅各布和我
You see, Jacob and I,
要结婚了
we're getting married.
我要跟雅各布结婚了
I'm marrying Jacob.
你对他施了咒 是不是
You've enchanted him, haven't you?
什么
What?
没有
I have not.
你能不能别再读我的想法了
Will you stop reading my mind?
奎妮 你违背了他的意愿 把他带了过来
Queenie, you've brought him here against his will.
你这么说就太过分了 你看看他
Oh, that is an outrageous accusation. Look at him.
他很开心 他多开心
He's just happy. He's so happy.
那你应该不介意我
Then you won't mind if I, um...
请不要这样
Please don't.
奎妮 如果他真的想跟你结婚 你就不用害怕
Queenie, you've got nothing to fear if he wants to get married.
解除他的魔咒 他会自己跟我们说
We can just lift the enchantment and he can tell us himself.
你手上拿着什么
What do you got there?
你要做什么
Whatchu gonna do?
你要做什么 斯卡曼德先生
Whatchu gonna do with that, Mr. Scamander?
咒术解除
Surgito.
恭喜你订婚了 雅各布
Congratulations on your engagement, Jacob.
等一下 什么
Wait, what?
不 你没有
Oh, no. You didn't.
奎妮
Queenie!
等一下
One second.
奎妮
Queenie!
见到你很高兴
It's very nice to see you.
我现在究竟在哪里
Where the hell am I right now?
伦敦
London.
我一直想来这里
I always wanted to go here!
奎妮
Queenie!
奎妮 亲爱的
Oh, Queenie, honey.
我好奇你准备什么时候让我醒过来
Well, I'm curious when you were gonna wake me up.
等我们生了五个孩子以后
After we had five kids?
我想跟你结婚到底有什么错
Why is it wrong to wanna marry you?
- 好了 -我想组建家庭有什么错
- Okay. - To wanna have a family?
我只想跟普通人一样 仅此而已
I just want what everyone else has, that's all.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
我们讨论过无数次了
We've talked about this, like, a million times.
要是我们结婚了 他们会发现的
If we get married and they find out.
你会被他们关进大牢 甜心
They're gonna throw you in jail, sweetheart.
我不能让你那样
I can't have that.
他们不希望我这样的人跟你这样的人结婚
They don't like people like me marrying people like you.
我不是巫师 我只是我
I ain't a wizard. I'm just me.
他们这里很开明
They're really progressive here,
他们会认可我们的婚姻的
and they'll let us get married properly.
亲爱的 你不用给我施魔法
Sweetheart, you don't need to enchant me.
我已经为你着了魔
I'm already enchanted.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
但我不能让你冒险 你明白吗
But I can't have you risking everything like this, you know?
你没有给我们选择的余地 亲爱的
You're not giving us a choice, sweetheart.
是你不给我选择
You're not giving me a choice.
我们中总要有一个人要勇敢一点
One of us had to be brave,
而你是个懦夫
and you were being a coward.
我是个懦夫
I was being a coward?
如果我是个懦夫 那你就是
If I'm a coward, you're...
疯子
Crazy.
我没说
I didn't say it.
你不用说
You didn't have to.
不 我不是这个意思 亲爱的
No, I didn't mean it, sweetheart.
是 你是
Yeah, you did.
不是
No.
我去找我姐姐了
I'm gonna go see my sister.
好 去找你姐姐吧
Fine. See your sister.
-很好 -不 等等 等等
- Fine. - No, wait! Wait!
不 奎妮
No! Queenie!
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it.
我什么也没说
I didn't say nothin'.
修复如初
Papyrus Reparo.
亲爱的奎妮 多么美的城市
My dear Queenie, what a beautiful city.
我在想你 蒂娜
I'm thinking of you. Tina.
纽特
Hey, Newt!
在下面 雅各布 等一下我就来
Down here, Jacob. So I'll be with you in a second.
我还有自己的事
I got my own problems.
奎妮落下了一张明信片
Queenie left a postcard.
蒂娜在巴黎寻找克雷登斯
Tina's in Paris looking for Credence.
天才
Genius.
奎妮准备直接去找蒂娜
Queenie's gonna go straight for Tina.
好 我们去法国 朋友
Okay, we're going to France, pal.
-等一下 我要去拿外套 -拿来了
- Hold on. I'll get my jacket. - I've got it.
太棒了
Beautiful.
纳吉尼
Nagini.
克雷登斯
Credence.
我知道她在哪了
I think I know where she is.
我们今晚就逃走
We escape tonight.
我跟你说了离她远点
I've told you to stay away from her, boy.
我让你休息了吗
Did I say you could take a break?
去清理河童
Clean out the Kappa.
你 去做准备
And you, get ready.
接下来的猎奇怪物表演
Next, in our little show of freaks and oddities,
我让你们见识见识
I present to you
血咒兽人
a Maledictus.
她曾经被困于印尼丛林
Once trapped in the jungles of Indonesia,
她身负血咒
she is the carrier of a blood curse.
这下等生物
电影精选列表