能摆脱他你一定很高兴吧
You'll be glad to be rid of him, I expect.
我们很乐意把他继续监禁在这里
We'd be more than happy to keep him here in custody.
六个月也够长了
Six months are enough.
该让他为自己在欧洲犯下的罪行给个交代了
It's time for him to answer for his crimes in Europe.
皮奎里主席
President Picquery.
斯皮尔曼先生
Mr. Spielman, sir.
一切正常 犯人移送已经就绪
Prisoner is secured and ready to travel.
看来你把能用的手段都用上了
You've thrown everything at him, I see.
是很有必要的 他十分强大
It was necessary. He's extremely powerful.
我们不得不三次更换守卫
We've had to change his guard three times.
因为他 很有说服力
He's very persuasive.
所以我们拿走了他的舌头
So we removed his tongue.
格林德沃 格林德沃 格林德沃
Grindelwald! Grindelwald! Grindelwald!
格林德沃 格林德沃
Grindelwald! Grindelwald!
整个巫师界
The wizarding community worldwide
都欠你一份大人情 主席女士
owes you a great debt, Madam President.
不要小瞧他
Do not underestimate him.
斯皮尔曼先生 我们找到了他藏匿的魔杖
Mr. Spielman, we found his wand hidden away.
阿伯内西
Abernathy.
我们还发现了这个
And we found this.
这下没三寸不烂之舌了吧
No more silver tongue. Hmm?
你是我们伟大事业的一份子了 朋友
You have joined a noble cause, my friend.
好了好了 安东尼奥
I know. I know. I know, Antonio.
太黏人了
So needy.
格林德沃之罪
你可以进去了 纽特
They're ready for you, Newt.
丽塔
Leta.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
忒修斯觉得我成为
Theseus thought it would be good
魔法部大家庭的一员会很好
if I became part of the Ministry family.
他真的管这里叫魔法部大家庭吗
Did he actually say the words "Ministry family"?
像是我哥哥能干出来的事
That sounds like my brother.
忒修斯很难过你没能来吃晚餐
Theseus was disappointed you couldn't come to dinner.
我们邀请了那么多次你都没来
Any of the nights we've asked you.
我最近挺忙的
Well, I've been busy.
他是你哥哥 纽特
He's your brother, Newt.
他很想多跟你聚聚
He likes spending time with you.
我也是
And so do I.
喂 说你呢 进来 皮克
Oi, you! Hop in, Pick.
古怪动物怎么就这么喜欢你呢
Why do strange creatures love you so much?
没有古怪的动物
Well, there are no strange creatures.
只有狭隘的人
Only blinkered people.
你因为对普伦德加斯特说这句话
How long did you get in detention
被罚了多久的禁闭
for saying that to Prendergast?
我记得好像是一个月
I think it was a month that time.
然后我在他桌子下面放了个粪弹
And I set off a dungbomb under his desk
就为了去陪你 还记得吗
so I could join you. Do you remember?
不 其实我不太记得了
No, I actually don't remember that.
你们好啊
Hello.
忒修斯 我们正说到要纽特来吃晚餐的事
Theseus. We were just talking about Newt coming for dinner.
是吗 好吧…
Really? Well...
听我说 进去之前 我…
Look, before we go in there, I...
我第五次来了 忒修斯 我知道流程
It's my fifth attempt, Theseus. I know the form.
这次和之前几次不一样 这次…
This isn't gonna be like the other times. This is...
别太固执 好吗
Just try and keep an open mind. Will you?
最好尽量不那么…
And maybe a little less...
不那么像我自己
Like me.
没什么大不了的
Well, it can't hurt.
走吧 我们进去
Come on, let's go.
听证会开始
Hearing commences.
你希望撤销对你的国际旅行禁令
You want an end to the ban on you traveling internationally.
为什么
Why?
因为我想进行国际旅行
Because I'd like to travel internationally.
对象很不合作 并且
Subject uncooperative and evasive
对其上一次国际旅行含糊其辞
on reasons for last international trip.
那次是实地考察 先生
It was a field trip, sir.
我是在为我写的关于神奇动物的书收集素材
I was just collecting material for my book on magical beasts.
你毁掉了半个纽约
You destroyed half of New York.
不 这句话有两点都与事实不符
No, that's actually factually incorrect on two counts.
纽特
Newt.
斯卡曼德先生 显然你有些消极情绪
Mr. Scamander, it's clear you're frustrated,
说实话 我们也是
and, frankly, so are we.
本着相互妥协的精神
In the spirit of compromise,
我们有一个提议
we'd like to make a proposition.
什么提议
What kind of proposition?
委员会将撤销
The committee will agree to lift
对你的旅行禁令 但有一个条件
your travel ban under one condition.
你加入魔法部
You join the Ministry.
具体一点 加入你哥哥的部门
Specifically, your brother's department.
我拒绝
No.
我认为
I think that
忒修斯适合当傲罗
Theseus is the Auror.
我认为我的天分不适合这份工作
I think my talents lie elsewhere.
斯卡曼德先生
Mr. Scamander,
魔法界与麻瓜界
the wizarding and non-wizarding worlds
已经和平共处一个多世纪了
have been at peace for over a century.
格林德沃想毁掉这份和平
Grindelwald wants to see that peace destroyed.
而我们的群体中有那么一部分人认为
And for certain members of our community,
他的号♥召很诱人
his message is very seductive.
许多纯血巫师认为他们天生有权统治
Many purebloods believe it is their birthright to rule
而且不仅是我们的世界 还有麻瓜界
not only our world but the non-magic world as well.
他们视格林德沃为英雄
They see Grindelwald as their hero,
而格林德沃
and Grindelwald sees this
则视这个男孩为实现这一野心的工具
boy as a means to make this all come true.
抱歉 你们提及克雷登斯的口吻
I'm sorry. You're talking about Credence
好像在暗示他还活着
as if he were still here.
他没有死 纽特
He survived, Newt.
他还活着
He's still alive.
几个月前他离开了纽约
He left New York months ago.
现在在欧洲某处
He's somewhere in Europe.
具体在哪里我们并不知道 但是…
Where exactly, we don't know, but...
你们要我去抓捕克雷登斯
You want me to hunt Credence down?
去杀了他
To kill him?
斯卡曼德真是一点没变
Same old Scamander.
他在这里做什么
What is he doing here?
我来做你因为软弱而无法完成的任务
I'm taking on the job that you're too soft to do.
是吗
Is that it?
旅行提请驳回
Travel documentation denied.
纽特
Newt!
你以为我比你更喜欢格里姆森吗
You think I like the idea of Grimmson any more than you do?
听着 我不想听你说
Listen, I don't want to hear
结果比手段重要 忒修斯
how the ends justify the means, Theseus.
我觉得你也该认清现实了
I think you're gonna have to pull your head out the sand!
好吧 开始吧 说我有多么自私 多么不负责任
Okay, right, here we go. What a selfish, irresponsible...
我告诉你 很快
You know, the time is coming
所有人 所有人都得选一边站
when everyone, everyone is gonna have to pick a side.
包括你
Even you.
我从不选边站
I don't do sides.
纽特 纽特
Newt. Newt.
来
Come here.
他们在监视你
They're watching you.
先生们
Well, gentlemen,
我想这任务是我的了
I assume this means I have the job.
好好打扫一下这里还凑合能用
This will be suitable after a thorough cleanse.
你去马戏团
I want you to go to the circus now.
把我的口信带给克雷登斯
Give my note to Credence.
开启他的旅程
Begin his journey.
等我们胜利 他们将成百万地逃离城市
When we've won, they'll flee cities in the millions.
给过他们时间了
They've had their time.
这种话我们不明说
电影精选列表