-很好。
[Harold breathing heavily]
[哈罗德沉重的呼吸声]
-Alright, move.
-好了,走吧。
Keep walking.
继续走。
-[Chaka chuckles]
-[查卡的笑声]
I saw you stuff the sack with sand.
我看见你把沙子,塞进袋子里了。
-Blow it all to hell.
- 要不然,全都毁了。
[tense music]
[紧张的音乐]
[Anne panting]
[安妮喘气声]
[dramatic music]
[剧情音乐]
[cylinder clanks]
[文件筒咔塔声]
[Ruga growling]
[鲁伽人怒吼声]
[birds chirping]
[鸟儿鸣叫声]
[Chaka] Boss! It is lit!
[查卡]老板!它已经点燃了!
We have to go.
我们得走了。
-Oh God.
-哦,上帝。
Anne!-You left me in there!
安妮! -你把我留在洞里,不管了!
-[Harold] I'm sorry.-Run! Anne!
-[哈罗德]我对不住你了。 -快跑!安妮!
-They're coming,we have to go!
-他们要来了,我们得走!
-[Lockwood] Run !-Just wait.
-[洛克伍德]快跑!-等一下。
-What are you doing?Get off of me!
你在做什么?放开我!
-Hey, hold.
-嘿,等一下。
-They're right behind me! We have to go!
-他们就在我后面!我们得走了!
-Ah. Bloody hell.
-啊。真该死。
[Rigala] Ah!
[丽嘉拉]啊!
[Harold yells in pain]
[哈罗德痛苦地喊叫]
[gunfire]
[枪声]
[Harold groans]
[哈罗德呻♥吟♥声]
-This way.
-这边走。
-She's not going to make it.
-她跑不掉的。
[tense music]
[紧张的音乐]
-[shouting orders in German]
-[用德语下达着命令]
[gunfire]
[枪声]
[gunfire]
[枪声]
[fuse crackling]
[导火索噼啪声]
-Grab my hand.
-抓住我的手。
Over the top, all of you!
太棒了,你们所有人!
Hurry! Go! Go! Go!
快点!走!走!走!
[massive explosion]
[巨大的爆♥炸♥声]
[groaning and screaming]
[呻♥吟♥和尖叫]
[massive rocks falling]
[大石头滚落声]
-[speaks in German]
-[说着德语]
[massive rocks falling]
[大石头坠落]
[fire blazing]
[烈焰燃烧声]
-[speaks in German]
-[说着德语]
-[speaking in German]
-[说着德语]
-[speaks in German]
-[说着德语]
-[speaking in German]
-[说着德语]
-[speaks in German]
-[说着德语]
[mellow music]
[柔和的音乐]
-That's enough, dear.
这就够了,亲爱的。
[clears throat]
[清了清喉咙]
Harold was working for the Germans.
哈罗德是为德国人工作的。
When the first patrol he was on was taken prisoner,he was reconditioned by them.
当他参加的第一次巡逻被俘虏时,他被他们策反了。
He turned and formed a vendetta against me.
他转身对我,怀恨在心。
He was always so dramatic.
他总是那么戏剧化。
I saw more Rugas in the cave before we blew the mine.
炸矿前,我在洞里看到了更多的鲁伽人。
Didn't get them.
没有消灭了他们。
I think they have the cylinder.
我认为,他们还拿着情报筒。
-I know.I almost had it.
-我知道。我差点就拿到它了。
[somber music]
[忧伤的音乐]
-Must go back.
-必须要返回去。
-What? In there?
-什么?进洞去吗?
-Anne, they have the German attack plans.
-安妮,那里有德国人的进攻计划。
They'll massacre every innocent person at Voi just like they did at our outpost.
他们会在沃伊,屠♥杀♥每一个无辜的人,就像他们在我们的前哨站,所做的那样。
-I know.
-我知道。
-All right, you ladies will head up to the peak,and we'll meet up with you.
-好了,你们女孩去山顶,我们和你们在那儿会合。
-Come on.
-来吧。
[Lockwood] Chaka.
[洛克伍德]查卡。
-[Chaka breathing heavily]
-[查卡沉重的呼吸声]
I lost the cylinder to Harold.
是哈罗德,从我这里,抢走了情报筒。
I will go alone.
我自己进去拿。
-No, Chaka, no.We all go together.
-不,查卡。我们一起去。
-I am young and strong.
-我年轻力壮的。
I will approach them silent,fast, alone.
我一个人,能悄悄接近他们,迅速取回情报筒。
-Chaka, it doesn't matter how you approach them,they will kill you.
-查卡,不管你怎么接近他们,他们都会杀了你。
-They killed my family.
-他们已经杀了我的家人。
Protect what you have.
你保重你已经拥有的。
Head to the high peak, boss.
去山顶吧,老板。
I must go.
我非去不可。
-Yeah.
-好吧。
-Just gonna let him go?
-就这么让他走了?
-We have to keep moving, Anne.
-我们得继续行动,安妮。
[clears throat]
[清了清喉咙]
[Masai sword clanks]
[马赛族的刀剑当啷声]
[emotional music]
[抒情的音乐]
-Defend yourself.
-留作自卫用。
It is only metal.
这虽然只是块金属。
But it can break.
但它能砍断。
But you have something stronger than it can ever be.
但你拥有比它更强大的力量。
You have a great tool,something that can not be broken.
你有一个很棒的工具,不会被弄坏的工具。
It will overcome any enemy.
它会征服任何敌人的。
-What?
-什么?
What do I have?
我有什么?
-[soft chuckle]
-[柔和的音乐]
You have compassion.
你有同情心。
[emotional music]
[抒情的音乐]
[melancholic music]
[忧郁的音乐]
[fire blazing]
[火焰燃烧声]
[intense music]
[紧张的音乐]
-I was quite proud of you today, Anne.
-我今天为你感到骄傲,安妮。
-Thank you, Uncle.
-谢谢你,舅舅。
-Yes, you reminded me a bit of your mother.
-是的,你让我想起了你母亲。
-[chuckles] Really?
-[笑声]真的?
-Yes, you did.
-是的,你像她。
Well, when we were children,yes, your uncle Edward,I believe was 12,he could swim..
嗯,当我们还是孩子的时候,是的,你的舅舅爱德华,我记得是12岁,他会游泳…
-Mm-hm. -I was five, I couldn't swim,and your mother was four.
-嗯,嗯。 -我那时五岁,不会游泳,你妈妈四岁。
Well, your grandfather was not the most sensitive human being on the planet.
你外祖父不是这个星球上,最善解人意的人。
And um, he had Edward in the water, egging us on.
他让爱德华跳进水里,怂恿我们也跳进去。
"Come on, Andrew. Come on, Andrew."
“跳吧,安德鲁。来吧,安德鲁。”
So, I was scared, but they threw me in towards Edward.
所以,我很害怕,但他们把我扔向了水中的爱德华。
I sank, of course.They rescued me.
当然,我沉了下去。他们救了我。
And then they grabbed your mother, threw her in.
然后,他们抓住了你母亲,把她扔了进去。
She screamed bloody murder,lands in the water, splash.
她尖叫着,要杀了他们,她掉进水里,溅起水花。
still.
水面平静。
She popped up and swam away.
她突然窜了出来,游走了。
Not a joke. -Four years old?
没有开玩笑。 -她四岁吗?
-Mm. Four years old.
-嗯。才四岁。
[Anne] She was so proud of you,the day you made captain.
[安妮]你当上尉的那天,她为你感到骄傲。
-Ah?
-啊?
[Anne] She couldn't stop talking about you.
[安妮]她不停地在说你。
-Really? -[Anne] Mm-hm.
-真的吗? -[安妮]嗯,嗯。
-Mm. What did she say?
-嗯。她说了什么?
-She said you were her hero.
-她说,你是她的英雄。
-Really.
-真的。
How kind of her.
她真善良啊。
-And she said you couldn't swim.
-她还说了,你不会游泳。
Never could.
从来就不会。
[soft chuckles]
[柔和的笑声]
-She was right about that, Anne.
-她说得对,安妮。
-Well, there's time to learn still.
电影精选列表