-好吧,还有时间学习。
I'll teach you.
我教你。
-Of course.
-当然了。
[intense music]
[紧张的音乐]
[Kifari yells]
[基法利的喊声]
[spear fighting]
[长矛格斗声]
[both grunting]
[都发出咕哝声]
[thud as Chaka falls]
[查卡摔倒声]
[Kifari yells]
[基法利的喊声]
[intense music continues]
[紧张的音乐继续]
[groans and grunts]
[呻♥吟♥声和咕哝声]
[hard punch thrown]
[用力击打声]
[clang of metal]
[金属叮当声]
[Rovumba yells]
[罗弗蒙巴的喊声]
[Rovumba speaks in Swahili]
[罗弗蒙巴说着斯瓦西里语]
-[spears thudding] -[both grunting]
-[长矛格斗声] -[都发出咕哝声]
[hard punch thrown]
[猛烈的拳击声]
[dramatic music]
[剧情音乐]
-Bwana!
-老爷!
I have the cylinder.
我拿到筒子了。
I'm coming to you.
我就来找你。
-Follow me!
-跟我走!
-Rigala, climb above,and stay right there.
-丽嘉拉,爬上去,呆在那里。
I'll be along in just a moment.
我马上就来。
Go, go!
走,走吧!
-Ooh.I had no idea how steep it got.
-哦。我不知道这有多陡峭。
It did not look this far from down there.
从下面看不出,有这么远。
Chaka!
查卡!
It's too far.
太远了。
[Chaka] No time, boss.
[查卡]来不及了,老板。
-Agh!
-啊!
[grunts in pain]
[痛苦地咕哝着]
-Boss!
-老板!
[Lockwood whimpers]
[洛克伍德呜咽着]
[struggles to breathe]
[挣扎着呼吸]
-Uncle.-Oh, I'm sorry, Anne.
-舅舅。 -哦,我很抱歉,安妮。
-No, no. Here, let me help you.
-不,不。我来帮你。
-I'm getting old and sloppy.
-我变得老朽不堪了。
-No! -I am stuck now.
-不! -我现在卡住了。
-No, I'm here for you.We'll figure this one out.
不,我是来帮你的。我们会想办法的。
We'll get out of this together.
我们会一起离开的。
-[struggling] Thanks, Anne.
-[挣扎着]谢谢你,安妮。
You'll be going, you'll be going on without me.
你要离开这里,一个人走,别管我。
-No, we'll figure something out.
-不,车到山前,必有路。
We'll figure something out.
我们会想出办法的。
-Anne, why don't you start by getting the cylinder.
-安妮,你还是先拿着这情报筒吧。
It's right there.
它就在这儿。
-Here.
-给你。
I'll get Rigala. We can hide out here for a while.
我去找丽嘉拉。我们可以在这里,躲一会儿。
-Right, you've got to get that child to safety in Voi now, dear.
-好的,你现在必须把孩子,送到安全的地方,亲爱的。
-I don't even know where I'm going.
-我甚至不知道,我要去哪里。
-Anne, Chaka was leading the way.
-安妮,查卡在前面带路。
Voi, it's right up the path.He said you can't miss it.
沃伊,就沿这条路走。他说,你不会迷路的。
-Fine, but you're the one who's gotten us through,every step of the way.
-很好,但这一路,你都率领我们走了过来。
-Anne,you've been pushing ahead to get to Voi ever since we saw the train was ambushed.
-安妮,自从我们看到火车被伏击后,你就一直赶着去沃伊。
-Fine,but we're gonna hide out.
-好吧,但我们得躲起来。
We can hide out, right.
我们可以躲起来,对吧。
We can just--let's just--
我们能...让我们...
-Anne, I wanted to hide out at the blasting store,and you wouldn't sit by for that, so don't start now.
-安妮,我原想躲在爆破材料库,而你不想呆在那里,现在,你就别想了。
-We'll figure something out.
-我们会想办法的。
We'll figure something out.
我们会想办法的。
-Anne,I'm bleeding inside.
-安妮,我身体内在出血。
I can feel it.
我能感觉到。
Let me die defending the troops at Voi on my own terms.
让我以自己的方式,为保卫沃伊的军队而战死吧。
-We'll figure something out.
-我们会想办法的。
-Anne. they'll be here soon.
—安妮。他们马上就追到了。
You must go.
你必须走。
-[breaking down] No, no.
-[伤心欲绝]不,不。
-Don't let the pain of the past take more from you.
-不要让过去的痛苦,夺走你更多的生命。
I will miss you, Anne.
我会想你的,安妮。
Go.
走。
[Anne sniffles]
[安妮抽涕着]
-Go, dear. Go.
-走,亲爱的。快走。
[cylinder clinking]
[筒子叮当声]
[somber music]
[忧伤的音乐]
[spears thudding]
[长矛格斗声]
[grunting]
[咕哝声]
[tense music]
[紧张音乐]
-All right.
-好吧。
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋。
-[spears thudding] -[grunting]
-[长矛格斗声] -[咕哝声]
-Be right there.
-马上就到。
[Kifari groaning]
[基法利呻♥吟♥声]
-[spears thudding] -[grunting]
-[长矛格斗声] -[哼声]
[dramatic music]
[剧情音乐]
[gun cocks]
[枪声]
-[gun fired] -[thuds]
-[枪声] -[倒地声]
[gun cocks]
[枪上膛]
[somber music]
[忧伤音乐]
[tense music]
[紧张音乐]
-[Major Veicht speaking in German]
-[维希特少校说着德语]
Drop the rifle, British!
把枪放下,英国佬!
All I want is the cylinder!
我就要那个情报筒!
Every one of your men, dead!
你的人都死了,死光了!
Be reasonable.
理智一些吧.
Or she dies!
要不然,她就会死!
-[elbow thrown] -[Major Veicht grunts]
-[肘部一击] -[维希特少校的咕哝声]
-[guns fired] -[Lockwood grunts]
-[枪声] -[洛克伍德的咕哝声]
[thud as Lockwood falls]
[洛克伍德的坠地声]
[suspenseful music]
[紧张音乐]
-Rigala, take this!
-丽嘉拉,拿着这个!
-It's too heavy!
-这太重了!
-I need you to go ahead as fast as you can to Voi.
-我要你尽快去沃伊。
And when you get there,give Alex or one of the officers the cylinder,and they'll know what to do.Okay?
等你到了那里,把圆筒给亚历克斯或者其他军官,他们就知道该怎么做了,好吗?
I'll be right after you.I promise.
我马上就来。我保证。
-I know you're not coming.
-我知道,你不会来的。
You're going to stay and fight like Lockwood.
你要留下来,像洛克伍德一样战斗。
Promise me you'll make it.
答应我,你会来的。
Promise!
保证!
-I promise.I promise. Okay?
-我保证。我保证。行了吗?
Now you have to run! Go!
现在,你得跑了! 快跑!
[Rigala screams]
[丽嘉拉尖叫着]
-Anne, I'm sorry it's gotten like this.
-安妮,很抱歉,事情闹成这样。
I am going to let you and Rigala go.
我要放了你和丽嘉拉。
-Really.
-真的。
-I don't want to hurt you.
-我不想伤害你们。
My fight's been with Lockwood and the British, not you.
我的对手是,洛克伍德和英国人,不是你们。
Just put the sword down!
把刀放下!
-Well, then your fight is with me as well.
-好吧,那你也得跟我斗。
-Don't be a dispensable pawn for them, Anne.
-别做他们可有可无的棋子了,安妮。
-I know about your lost patrol, Harold.
-我知道你那失踪巡逻队的事了,哈罗德。
The first one.
第一支巡逻队。
-They left us to die.
-他们让我们自生自灭。
Lockwood.
洛克伍德。
Lockwood left us to die.
洛克伍德让我们自生自灭。
-You blamed my uncle.
-你还责怪的的舅舅。
You decided he abandoned you.
你觉得他抛弃了你。
-Anne.
-安妮。
-Don't you dare try to share your vendetta with me.
-你竟敢和我分享,你的宿怨。
-You can walk away.You don't have to fight.
-你可以走开。你不需要战斗。
You thought compassion would save us.
电影精选列表