[鲁伽人咕哝声]
[Anne grunts]
[安妮咕哝声]
-Boss, look.
-老板,你看。
[Anne grunts]
[安妮咕哝声]
-Oh, Anne.
-噢,安妮。
[Anne breathing rapidly]
[安妮急促的呼吸声]
-[Anne screams] -[Lockwood] Anne!
-[安妮尖叫声] -[洛克伍德]安妮!
[water splashes]
[水花四溅声]
-[gun fired] -[Ruga groans]
-[枪响了] -[鲁伽人咕哝声]
[Lockwood] Anne.
[洛克伍德]安妮。
Anne, we're here.
安妮,我们来了。
Harold, get back here.
哈罗德,回到这里来。
Oh, my god.
哦,我的上帝。
[Harold] Captain Lockwood,we have to move!
[哈罗德]洛克伍德上尉,我们得走了!
-[gunfire] -Let's go, let's go!
-[枪声] -我们走,我们走!
[gunfire continues]
[枪声大作]
-[speaking in German]
-[说着德语]
[dramatic music]
[剧情音乐]
-They're coming! They're coming! They're right behind me!
-他们来了!他们来了!他们就在我身后!
-Chaka, no.Follow me!
-查卡,别管了。跟着我!
[water splashes]
[水花四溅声]
[gasping for air]
[呼吸空气声]
[tense music]
[紧张音乐]
[somber music]
[忧伤音乐]
[Lockwood sighs]
[洛克伍德叹息声]
-[Harold sighs]
-[哈罗德叹息声]
It's a shame we have to leave her.
我们丢下她,太耻辱了。
Well, at least we made it back.
至少,我们活着回来了。
You know, I took out a few of them back in the cave.
我在山洞里干掉了他们几个。
-Really? Didn't manage to see that.
-真的?我没看出来。
Where's the cylinder?
文件筒在哪里?
-Harold took it.
-哈罗德拿走了。
-What!?
-什么!?
-I-I don't have it. I must have lost it back in the fight.
-我,我没拿。我想一定是在战斗中丢失了。
-Lost it in the fight?
-在战斗中丢失了?
-Okay, look,I'll get it back.
-好吧,听着,我会去找回来的。
We can--we can go out there,or--I've got it.
我们可以...我们可以出去,或者...我想起来了。
[Lockwood] Don't move an inch.
[洛克伍德]你一寸都不许动。
[breathing deeply]
[沉重的呼吸声]
Anne.
安妮。
[emotional music]
[抒情的音乐]
"O supreme light,lead us from untruth to truth,
“至高无上的光明啊,请引导我们从虚假走向真理,
"from darkness to light,
“从黑暗走向光明,
from death to immortality."
从死亡走向不朽。”
[mellow music]
[柔和的音乐]
You were a good friend, Yash.
你真是好朋友,亚什。
-Are you going to confront Harold.
-你要去找哈罗德对质吗?
or am I going to kill him?
要不,我去杀了他?
[Alex voice-over] One day, we'll start a family again.
[亚历克斯的画外音]总有一天,我们会重新组建家庭的。
[Anne voice-over] I'm still not ready.
[安妮的画外音]我还没有做好准备。
[Alex voice-over] It's been, been a year since she passed.
[亚历克斯的画外音]她去世已经一年了。
[Anne voice-over] I miss her.
[安妮的画外音]我想念她。
[Jimambe voice-over] Watch my daughter, please.
[基芒贝画外音]请照顾好我的女儿。
[Anne voice-over] I promise.
[安妮的画外音] 我保证。
-[Rigala screaming] -[Anne voice-over] I promise.
-[丽嘉拉的尖叫声] -[安妮的画外音]我保证。
[Harold voice-over] He doesn't know what it's like to lose a daughter.
[哈罗德的画外音]他不知道失去女儿是什么感觉。
[Anne voice-over] Let's start again.
[安妮的画外音]让我们重新开始。
[dramatic music]
[剧情音乐]
-[gun fired] -[Harold grunting in pain]
-[枪响声] -[哈罗德痛苦地呻♥吟♥]
What are you doing?!
你在做什么?!
[Lockwood] This isn't a tribunal, Harold.
[洛克伍德]这不是法庭,哈罗德。
We know you're working with them.
我们知道了,你在替他们工作。
-Why should I,why would I?
-我为什么,我为什么要这么做?
-When you took the plans from the officer's vault
-当你把计划从军官的保险柜里拿出来
to hand over to the Germans,you pinned the blame on Kamante.
交给德国人的时候,你把责任,推到了卡曼特身上。
That was only your first act of treason.
这只是你的第一桩叛国罪。
You then walked us straight into the sniper's ambush and helped them burn down the outpost.
然后你直接带我们,进了狙击手的埋伏圈,还帮他们烧了前哨站。
And when Kamante was on to you,you had him killed,and then Yash.
卡曼特盯上你之后,你就杀了他,然后是亚什。
-[punch thrown] -[Harold grunts]
-[一拳击倒声] -[哈罗德咕哝声]
Treason? You sent us out.You abandoned me.
背叛吗? 是你派我们出去的。你们抛弃了我。
We were bait.
我们是诱饵。
[grunts]
[咕哝声]
-You shouldn't have come back on that train,and when you did,
-你不应该坐那趟火车回来,当你回来的时候,
I would have shot you dead.
我早就该毙了你。
-Then trade me for the cylinder.
-那就用文件筒交换,放了我吧。
You won't get it back otherwise.
否则,你就拿不到文件筒了。
-[Chaka] Boss. -I'd rather you die.
-[查卡]老板。 -我宁愿你去死。
-[Chaka] Boss. -[Harold cries]
-[查卡]老板。 -[哈罗德哭声]
-What, Chaka?
-什么,查卡?
What?
什么?
[Harold cries]
[哈罗德哭声]
[Chaka] He is mad.
[查卡]他疯了。
He speaks nonsense.-[Harold continues crying]
他在胡说。 -[哈罗德继续哭着]
-No, Chaka. We used him as bait.
-不,查卡。我们曾用他当过诱饵。
When the Germans began their border raids,I sent him out with false information.
当德国人开始对边境进行袭击时,我派他带着假情报出去了。
It was essential the Germans not know about the rail line openings.
不让德国人知道,铁路线的开通,很有必要。
-I want you to lose everything!
-我要你们失去一切!
-They will not give it back.
-他们不会还给你的。
He is setting us up again.
他会再次陷害我们的。
-You're right, Chaka.
-你说对了,查卡。
We aren't getting it back.
我们拿不回来了。
We've got a problem.
我们有麻烦了。
One way out.
只有一个办法。
[sobbing breaths]
[哭泣声]
-[in German] Kifari, guard the cylinder.
-[说着德语]基法利,守着文件筒。
-[in Swahili] I will gather the others, and we will go.
-[说着斯瓦西里语]我去召集其他人来,然后我们就走。
-[speaking in German]
-[说着德语]
[cylinder thuds]
[金属筒坠地声]
[growls]
[咆哮声]
[grunts]
[咕哝声]
-Let's go.I can keep you safe.
-我们走。我能保障你安全。
Come on.
快来。
-You really expect me to wear a sack filled with explosives.Are you mad?
-你真的希望,我会随身带一个装满炸♥药♥的袋子。你们疯了吗?
[Lockwood]It's simply our guarantee that you comply with your end of the bargain.
[洛克伍德]这只是我们的确保手段,确保你遵守你的承诺。
If not, I shoot.
你敢违反,我就开枪。
Bam.
砰。
-No way in hell.
-没门儿。
The deal was me for the cylinder.
这场交易是,用我换情报筒。
-I make the terms.
-条款由我来定。
-[Harold laughs]
-[哈罗德笑了]
You have nothing without me.
没有我,你一无所有。
-Have it your way then.
-那就随你的便。
-[gun loaded and fired] -[Harold grunts in pain]
-[上子弹开了一枪] -[哈罗德痛苦地哼了一声]
Fine! Fine!
好的!好的!
-Pack.
-戴上。
-[Harold screams] -On.
-[哈罗德尖叫声] -戴上。
-You think I don't know what you're doing?
-你以为我不知道,你要干什么吗?
-No?
-什么?
-You don't think they'll follow through.
-你不认为,他们会守约。
You're going to send me down there,get near the cylinder,and then trigger the sack.
你要把我送到那里,等我靠近情报筒,然后射击炸♥药♥包。
-I like the way you think.
-我喜欢你的思考方式。
But they'll follow through,and so will you if you want to stay alive.
但他们会守约的,如果你想活下去,你也会坚守承诺的。
-You're setting me up for a trap.
-你把我当成了一个陷阱。
I'm don't think I'm going go through with it.
我可没那么傻。
I'm not getting killed.
我不会被杀死的。
-Ah, you're a clever one.
-啊,你是个聪明人。
We've got a smart one here, eh, Chaka?
我们有个聪明人,对吧?查卡。
[Chaka] Mm. [chuckles]
[查卡]嗯。 [笑声]
-All right,I'll wear the sack for you to the mid-point of the ravine.
-好吧,为了你,我就把这炸♥药♥包,穿戴到这沟壑之间。
I'll yell up to them,explain the deals of the trade.
我会对他们喊话,解释交易规则。
-All right.
电影精选列表