-我们现在可以用一头牛了,不是吗?
-Yes, we could use a cow. We could use many cows.
-是的,我们可以用一头牛。我们可以用很多奶牛。
[laughs] -Yes, we could.
[笑声] -是的,我们可以的。
-Many cows! Yes.
-很多奶牛!是的。
-[laughs] Big mess, Chaka.
-[笑声]那会很乱的,查卡。
-[speaking in Swahili]
-[说着斯瓦西里语]
-[speaks in Swahili]
-[说着斯瓦西里语]
-Why did Anne refuse the gun so strongly earlier?
-为什么安妮之前,如此强烈地拒绝那把枪?
-When her daughter died of smallpox,she decided she'd prove her worth.
-当她的女儿死于天花时,她决定要证明自己的价值。
Resume nursing, see if she could stave off death from others or something.
她继续当护理,看看她能不能,避免别人的死亡。
Just heal, no hurt.
只是治疗,而不是去伤害。
[Chaka] Can't she have another child?
[查卡]她还会有孩子吗?
[Lockwood] Well, it's not really about that, you see.
[洛克伍德] 其实,这不是最本质的问题,你懂吗?
-Keep quiet, okay?
-保持安静,行吗
[Rigala] [muffled, echoing from distance] No!
[远处传出来丽嘉拉沉闷的回音]不要!
[Chaka] Would you please explain it?
[查卡]你能说的再明白一些吗?
[Lockwood] She has to prove something to herself.
[洛克伍德]她必须做些事情,来证明她自己。
You see, it's her own personal hell.
你看,这就是,她自己跟自己过不去。
She'll burn in it ifshe loses that little girl too.
如果让她不去管那个小女孩,她会怒火中烧的。
[water dripping]
[水滴声]
[Rigala screaming]
[丽嘉拉的尖叫声]
-Just stay behind me, okay.
-跟在我后面,好吗?
I'll protect you.Let's hurry.
我会保护你的。让我们快点。
-Have you any idea where you are going?
-你知道要怎么走吗?
-Okay, I think Rigala called out from around here.
-好吧,我听到丽嘉拉的声音,是从这附近发出来的。
[water dripping]
[水滴声]
Look, water comes down from these two caverns,and they must converge ahead.
看,水从这两个洞穴流出,它们一定会聚在前面。
[water dripping]
[水滴声]
If you think another cavern would be better,I'll follow you.
如果你觉得另一个洞穴更好,我就跟你去。
-All right, fine.Let's go.
-好吧。我们走吧。
[birds chirping]
[鸟叫声]
[Harold] Come on.
[哈罗德]过来。
Hey.-[Anne] Why so fast?
嘿。 -[安妮]为什么这么快?
-Stay quiet.Surprise is on our side.
-保持安静。出其不意的是我们。
-I can barely see a thing!
-我什么都看不见!
-Okay, watch your head.
-好吧,小心你的头。
Up there.
就在上面。
[tense music]
[紧张的音乐]
All right.
这样吧。
I need you to wait here, okay?
你给我等在这里,行吗?
I saw another way back there.
我看见那边还有一条路。
I'm gonna--gonna take it.
我要去查看一下。
It might be a shortcut, might take us further.
那可能是条捷径,不用我们走那么远。
I'll be right back.
我去去就回。
-No, no.No, you can't just leave me.
-不,不。你不能这样,就离开我。
I can barely see a thing.The way through is right there.
我几乎什么都看不见。过去的路,就在那里。
-Anne, you'll be fine.
-安妮,你会没事的。
-[Anne] This is the center.-You'll be fine.
-[安妮]这里是中心。 -你会没事的。
Okay?
行吗?
If there's a safer way to get Rigala out,we should take it.-No.
如果有更安全的办法,把丽嘉拉救出来,我们就干吧。 -不要。
Let me go with you.
让我和你一起去。
-You'll be fine.
你会没事的。
-Please.
-求你了。
[somber music]
[忧伤的音乐]
[cocks rifle]
[端起步♥枪♥声]
[dramatic music]
[剧情音乐]
[Lockwood] Ooohh.
[洛克伍德]呜。
Oh, Chaka.
哦,查卡。
[running footsteps]
[跑步声]
Harold!
哈罗德!
[Harold out of breath] Ah, there you are.Anne has headed off.
[哈罗德气喘吁吁]啊,你们在这儿。安妮不见了。
-Where'd she go? -She felt like she had to find Rigala.We--we have to go after her.
-她去哪儿了? -她觉得她必须找到丽嘉拉。我们必须去追她。
-Of course, we do.
-我们当然要去。
Why did you let her go off on her own?
你为什么让她一个人走了?
-I tried to stop her,but I-I couldn't find you.
-我想阻止她,但我找不到你们。
-What the hell does that have to do with anything?
-你们这是在搞什么鬼名堂?
We're just over there!Which way did she go?
我们就在那边! 她往哪边走了?
-I'm not sure exactly.
-我不太确定。
I-I didn't see after she headed off.
她走时,我没看见。
-You didn't see which way she headed?
-你没有看见她走哪条路?
-No.-And you didn't see us just over there.
-没有。 -你没看到,我们就在那边吗?
What the hell did you see?
你到底看到了什么?
-I'm sorry,this is my fault. All right?
-对不起,这是我的错。好吧?
I know you wouldn't let something like this happen.
我知道,你不会让这种事发生的。
-Hell, no.
-当然不会。
-All right.We should go after her.
-那好。我们应该去找她。
-Hell, yes!
-当然要的!
To find my girl.-Okay, then.
去找我的侄女。 -好的,还有。
-Unfortunately,we have no idea where to start looking out here,do we?
-不幸的是,我们不知道,从哪里开始找,对吧?
-Well.
-那么。
-She may be overly optimistic and ambitious,but she's not an idiot,much less suicidal.
-她可能过于乐观和渴望,但她不是白♥痴♥,更没有去找死的想法。
-No, of course not.
-她当然不是。
-She wouldn't head off on her own.
-她不会独自一个人走的。
Or think she could take the Rugas on by herself.
或者,她觉得她自己能打败鲁伽人。
-I don't know what to say.
-我不知道,该怎么说。
-You don't know what to say?
-你不知道,该怎么说?
-You know, I-I could show you where she went, and-and.
-我,我可以带你去她的地方,然后。
-I thought you didn't see where she went.
-我以为,你没看到她去哪了。
-Not exactly.
-不是很确定。
Look, I-I should have been clearer.
-听着,我,我应该说得,更清楚一些。
-The hills are many.
-这里山很多。
-Lots of looking.
-看着都很相似。
-All right,I saw where she was headed.
-好吧,我看到,她去哪了。
And-and now that I think of it,there is only one place.
现在我想起来了,只有一个地方。
It's just-it's right down there.
它就在那下面。
-Right.Let's move then.
-那好。我们现在就去。
-And I think one of us should stay here with the cylinder.
-我想,我们中应该有一个人,留在这里拿着文件筒。
-No. Chaka, bring it.
-不。查卡拿着它。
We all go, Harold. Now.
我们都去,哈罗德。马上。
We're off.
我们走。
[intense music]
[强烈的音乐]
[breathes heavily]
[沉重的呼吸声]
[gun cocks]
[拉枪栓声]
[deep exhale]
[深呼吸声]
[indistinct mumbling]
[听不清的咕哝声]
-[backhand thrown] -[Anne gasps and grunts]
-[反手一击声] -[安妮喘着气并发出咕哝声]
[suspenseful music]
[悬疑的音乐声]
-[Rugas whispering]
-[鲁伽人的低语声]
[Major Veicht speaks in German]
[维希特少校说着德语]
-Major, no surprise seeing you here.
-少校,在这里遇见你,一点也不意外。
Harold, hold your fire.
哈罗德,别开枪。
We don't want to alert them to our presence yet.
我们现在,还不想暴露自己。
Chaka, watch the rear.
查卡,注意后面。
-[Ruga growls] -[Anne grunts]
-[鲁伽人咆哮声] -[安妮咕哝声]
[screams]
[尖叫声]
[groaning with effort]
[吃力的呻♥吟♥声]
-[kick thrown] -[grunts]
-[踢倒声] -[咕哝声]
-[groans]
-[呻♥吟♥声]
[breathing heavily]
[沉重的呼吸声]
-[speaking in German]
-[说着德语]
[Anne breathing rapidly]
[安妮急促的呼吸声]
-[speaking in German]
-[说着德语]
[Anne breathing rapidly]
[安妮急促的呼吸声]
-Nooo!
-不!
Nooo!
不!
Nooo! -[punch thrown]
不! -[拳击声]
-[thuds] -[Rigala] Noo!
-[砰地一声] -[丽嘉拉]不!
-[Ruga grunts] -[Anne grunts]
-[鲁伽人吼声] -[安妮咕哝声]
-[Anne] No. -[Rigala] Noo!
-[安妮]不。 -[丽嘉拉]不!
Noo!
不!
[Ruga grunts]
电影精选列表