-你在主管什么?
-I'm in charge of protection.
-我负责保护。
-What do you protect?
-你保护什么?
-We protect the people.
-我们保护人♥民♥。
We protect you,we protect Anne,we protect anyone who needs to be protected.
我们保护你,我们保护安妮,我们保护任何需要保护的人。
-You have all these because you're the captain?
-你有这些,就因为你是上尉?
-Because I'm the captain.
-因为我是上尉。
Yes, that's right.
是的,就是这样。
-I'm glad you're my friend, 'cause you're in charge.
-我很高兴你是我的朋友,因为你说了算。
-[chuckles]
-[笑声]
Well, thank you, dear.
谢谢你,亲爱的。
Where is Anne?
安妮在哪里?
[Anne] We left Kamante's body in a hurry earlier.
[安妮]我们之前,匆忙丢下了卡曼特的尸体。
You might wanna say a few words.
你应该说几句祷告词。
[Lockwood] Less chatter.We are behind, as it is.
[洛克伍德]少说话了。事实上,我们落后了。
[Yash] He was not Christian.
[亚什]他不是基♥督♥徒。
[Lockwood] What's that, Yash?
[洛克伍德]那是什么,亚什?
[Yash] He was not Christian.He worshiped Nagai.
他不是基♥督♥徒。他崇拜纳盖伊神。
[Anne]Well, we should've respected what he would've wanted.
[安妮]我们应该尊重他的意愿。
-Indulging all the heathen practices now, Anne?
-已经被异教♥徒♥的同化了吗?安妮?
Pray to Guru Nanak, Yash? Or the Red God, Chaka?
像亚什,他们锡克教♥徒♥向古鲁那纳克祈祷?或者,像查卡,他们向红神祈祷?
-[laughs] Don't harm the earth with my body if I die.
-[笑了]如果我死了,不要用我的身体,玷污土地。
I am no chief.
我不是酋长。
Leave me to the birds in the sky.
把我留给,天上的飞鸟。
-Should I die,do not bury me.
-如果我死了,也不要埋葬我。
The Sikh sanskar. The scattering of the ashes.
锡克教经♥文♥的教导。让骨灰飘散四方。
-There is no need to bury you, Yash.
-没必要把你埋了,亚什。
What would buzzards want with your curry-filled carcass?
秃鹫会啄你那,满是咖喱味儿的尸体吗?
-With all due respect, sir,not all of us find hell so appealing.
-恕我直言,长官,土葬,并不是所有民族的风俗。
-But, Yash, you're the one who wants to burn.
-但是,亚什,你们锡克教的风俗是火葬。
[birds tweeting]
[鸟儿鸣叫声]
-Get down.
-坐下。
Hey.
嘿。
[birds chirping]
[鸟鸣声]
[Lockwood] The water there looks good;refill your canteens.Minimal rations.
[洛克伍德]那边的水看起来不错,把你的水壶装满。尽量少吃口粮。
We have to last one more day.
我们还得再撑一天。
[gun cocking]
[拉枪栓声]
Make sure the little girl has enough.
保证要让小女孩吃饱。
[Anne] No.
[安妮]不行。
[bolt loading clicks]
[枪栓上膛声]
How did you learn how to do that?
你是怎么学会的?
-I helped my father clean the guns.
-我帮我父亲擦枪。
-Would you show me?
-你可以给我演示吗?
[bolt loading clicks]
[拉上枪栓声]
Okay. Now me.
好的,现在该我了。
[gun clicking]
[扳弄枪栓声]
-Let's start with the basics, shall we?
-让我们从基础开始,好吗?
Here, do you see this point at the end of the gun?
你看到枪末端的这个点了吗?
You line that up in between the sights.
你把它放在两眼之间。
That's this right here.
就是这个。
You see this little "V"? -Mm-hm.
你看到这个小“V”了吗? -嗯,嗯。
-You line that up so it's right between so it's even on the top.
-你要把它们连成一条线,这样它就在上面了。
Even on the top.You have your target.
即使它的顶部,你也能打中目标。
sighted.
看到了。
Now hold the gun up.
现在,把枪举起来。
Now, you're a righty.
现在,用你的右手。
Here we go.
这样就能射击了。
All right, okay.Do not shoot Harold.
行了,好吧。别朝哈罗德开枪。
Now, are they even?
现在,它们在一条线了吗?
Is it smooth on top?
上面平稳了吗?
-Yes, it's in there.
-是的,在里面。
-All right, very slowly squeeze the trigger.
-好了,慢慢扣扳机。
Don't jerk it, just squeeze it.
别举过头,只要轻抠扳机。
Good, now what you have to do, because I noticed you went up and down,is when you shoot, you exhale.
很好,现在你要做的是,因为我注意到你上下起伏,当你射击时,呼气。
Whoooo.
呼。
so you're still,still as night.
所以你是静止的,静止如夜。
Exhale.
呼气。
[Anne exhales]
[安妮呼气声]
-Fire. -[gun clicks]
-开火。 -[枪撞针击发声]
[Yash] Chaka! What are you doing?
[亚什]查卡!你要干什么?
-I saw Harold move away from guarding the Ruga.
-我看见哈罗德离开了看守鲁伽人。
Look!
看!
-What is going on here?
这是怎么回事?
-What's he talking about.
-他在说什么?
I've got the Ruga right there!
我已经把鲁伽人,绑在那里了!
-Why did you leave your post?
-你为什么离开你的岗位?
-I was gonna talk to Anne. [chuckles]
-我要和安妮谈谈。[笑声]
-I don't think she wants to talk.
-我不认为,她会和你谈什么。
right now.
现在。
[Lockwood] What the hell is going on here?
[洛克伍德]这到底是怎么回事?
Chaka, you're moving to relieve me.
查卡,你来顶替我。
Take watch.
继续放哨。
-Hey, it's nothing. Let's rest.
-嘿,没什么。让我们休息一下。
-Cylinder.
-文件筒。
All right, we rest now,and we move in a bit.
好了,我们休息一下,再赶路。
[indistinct].
小心点儿。
[cylinder clanking]
[金属铜叮当声]
-Corporal.
-下士。
[footsteps]
[脚步声]
[insects chirping]
[昆虫叫声]
[grass rustling]
[草地沙沙声]
[yell of agony in distance]
[远处痛苦的呼喊]
-You hear something?
-你听了什么没有?
[grass rustling]
[草地沙沙声]
It's nothing.
什么都没有。
-As you were, soldier.
-原地别动,士兵。
[yell of agony in distance]
[远处痛苦的呼喊]
That sounds like Yash!
这声音像是亚什的!
Chaka!
查卡!
Anne!
安妮!
[suspenseful music]
[紧张的音乐]
[footsteps]
[脚步声]
Right. scout the hill for us.
没错。帮我们侦察一下那座山坡。
[suspenseful music]
[悬疑的音乐]
[suspenseful music]
[悬疑的音乐]
-Four Rugas sleeping by the fire.
-四个鲁伽人睡在火堆旁。
One guards them from the cliff above.
其中一个在悬崖上,给他们放哨守卫。
-All right,you head straight over there.
-好吧,你直接走过去。
You go around, I'll go straight through, right?
你绕过去,我直接过去,行吗?
Let's go.
我们走。
[suspenseful music]
[悬疑的音乐]
[panting]
[喘气声]
[rapid gunfire]
[急促的枪声]
-[slashing] -[grunting]
-[猛刺声] -[咕噜声]
[breathes heavily]
[沉重的呼吸声]
[wood clatters]
[木头哗啦声]
[Chaka grunts]
[查卡咕噜声]
-Decoys. Damn, I should have known.
是诱饵,该死,我被暴露了。
Oh.
噢。
-What?
-什么?
-Yash.
-亚什。
[fire crackling]
[火堆噼啪声]
[Harold] That's hot.Doesn't it hurt?
[哈罗德]这太烫了。他不疼吗?
-I know you don't understand me,but you're going to be all right.
-我知道你不理解我的用意,但你会没事的。
-[speaking in Swahili]
-[说着斯瓦西里语]
[Anne] I desire mercy for all,including you.
[安妮]我希望宽恕所有人,包括你。
Understand?
明白吗?
-[gunshots] -[Rigala screaming]
-[枪声] -[丽嘉拉的尖叫]
-Come on.
-快过来。
[intense music]
[激烈的音乐]
[approaching footsteps]
电影精选列表