Dear God.
我的天呐。
Come on, darling.
来吧,亲爱的。
[tense music]
[紧张的音乐]
[bird squawking]
[鸟儿尖叫声]
[stone falling]
[石头坠落声]
[slashing]
[猛刺声]
-Ambush!
-有伏击!
Yash!
亚什!
-I've got you.
-我抓到你了。
[rapid gunfire]
[急促的枪声]
[panting]
[气喘吁吁声]
[Rigala screams]
[丽嘉拉尖叫声]
[Lockwood] Chaka!
[洛克伍德]查卡!
[rapid gunfire]
[急促的枪声]
[Ruga grunts]
[鲁伽人的呻♥吟♥声]
[rapid gunfire]
[急促的枪声]
-Jammed!
-枪卡住了!
[rapid gunfire]
[急促的枪声]
[Lockwood] Anne, Harold,let's move!
[洛克伍德]安妮,哈罗德,快走!
-[spears thudding, clanking] -[both grunting]
-[长矛砰砰作响,叮当作响] -[双方都发出咕噜声]
[Rovumba screams]
[罗弗蒙巴大喊声]
[both grunting]
[两人都发出咕噜声]
-Come on. Let's go!
-快点。我们走!
-[spears thudding, clanking] -[both grunting]
-[长矛砰砰作响,叮当作响] -[双方都发出咕噜声]
-[slashing] -[Rovumba screaming in pain]
-[刺入声] -[罗弗蒙巴痛苦惨叫]
-[Rovumba groans] -[thuds]
-[罗弗蒙巴呻♥吟♥声] -[倒地声]
[Rovumba screaming in pain]
[罗弗蒙巴痛苦地呻♥吟♥]
[Kamante grunting]
[卡曼特的哼哼声]
[Anne] I need help here!
[安妮]谁来帮我一下!
-Eyes, up above.
-你上去瞭望放哨。
[Kamante breathing with difficulty]
[卡曼特呼吸困难]
-[breathing with difficulty] -Hi, it's okay.
-[呼吸困难] -嗨,没事的。
It's okay.
没事了。
[Kamante groaning]
[卡曼特呻♥吟♥声]
-I need some help here!
-我需要有人来帮助我!
[Kamante groaning]
[卡曼特呻♥吟♥声]
-Hi, it's okay.No, it's okay.
-嗨,没事的。不,没关系。
Uncle, Uncle, please.
舅舅,舅舅,求你了。
-Anne.
-安妮。
-I need help here!
-我需要帮助!
[Lockwood] Anne, he's mortally wounded.
[洛克伍德]安妮,他受的是致命伤。
[Kamante groaning]
[卡曼特呻♥吟♥声]
-Hey, hey, look in my eyes.
-嘿,看着我的眼睛。
No, no, no, no, stay with me.Stay with me.
不,不,不,不,别走。别离开我。
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不。
stay with me.Look at me.
别离开我。看着我。
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不。
Come on.
来吧。
Oh my.
哦,天啊。
Rigala, don't look.
丽嘉拉,别看。
-You all right?
-你没事吧?
Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿。
-That's it.
-结束了。
-Well, nothing could be done.
-嗯,无济于事。
It's no fault of yours.
这不是你的错。
[Anne] He needed help.
[安妮]他需要帮助。
-Fine. Now your gun.
-好吧,这枪是你的了。
-Duma Kivali.
-杜马.卡瓦里。
Cheetah Shadow Tribe.
是“猎豹随影”部落。
The same that killed my family and attacked the outpost.
他们就是杀了我家人,袭击了前哨站的人。
-He's yours to kill.
-你来处决他吧。
-No!
-不要!
[Lockwood] Anne, enough.We're moving on.
[洛克伍德]安妮,够了。我们继续前进。
-You can't just kill him.
-你不能就这样杀死他。
He's wounded. He's helpless.
他受了伤。还无依无靠。
-Granting him death is a luxury at this point.
-现在,他巴不得让他去死。
[Rovumba groans]
[鲁弗蒙巴呻♥吟♥着]
[Lockwood] I'd like to take him aside and take him apart and see what he tells us.
[洛克伍德]我想把他弄到一边,把他隔离开,看看他会告诉我们什么。
Chaka! -You have a deranged sense of compassion.
查卡! -你的同情心,近乎错乱。
Look at his leg.
看看他的腿。
He'll be lucky if he doesn't die.
他没死,就算走运了。
-You're disturbed because you think I don't care about the private.
-你感到不安,是因为你认为我,从不关心士兵。
I know a dead man when I see one.
我一眼就能认出,将死之人。
-Well, then recognize a living man.
-那就把他当成一个活人来对待。
He's your prisoner.
他是你的战犯。
And if you have any honor, you'll let me treat him.
如果你还有点荣誉心,就让我来招待他吧。
-Corporal,get her out of the way.
-下士,把她弄开。
[Harold] Captain.With respect, sir,we have a shield, all right?
[哈罗德]上尉。恕我直言,长官,我们有块盾牌,这不挺好吗?
A warrior is valuable,and they'll attack again,all right? We can barter.
土著武士是可利用的,他们还会攻击的,对吗? 到时,可以交换俘虏。
I mean, it's slower,but it's safer.
虽然行动比较慢,但更安全。
-Good point, Corporal.
-好主意,下士。
Okay, wrap the devil up, Anne.
好了,给这魔鬼包扎伤口吧,安妮。
He hasn't suffered properly for all the pain he's caused today.
他今天造成了那么多痛苦,但他没有好好承受苦难呢。
-[Rovumba] Akuma. -I know.
-[罗弗蒙巴]魔鬼。 -我知道。
Okay. Ready.
没事,别急。
Hey.
嘿。
[emotional music]
[抒情的音乐]
[spits]
[啐吐沫声]
英国地区指挥部,沃伊。
[Colonel] How was your week at the outpost, Doctor?
[上校]你在前哨的这周,过得怎么样,大夫?
[Alex] Troop levels are strong.
[亚历克斯]部队战斗力还是很强的。
We should be well defended in the event of a German attack.
如果德国人进攻,我们应该有很好的防御。
-Good. and Captain Lockwood?
-很好,那洛克伍德上尉那里情况如何?
-Lockwood, sir. -Yes.
-洛克伍德,长官。 -是的。
-Permission to speak freely, sir.
-请允许我畅所欲言,长官。
-Please.
-请讲。
-Lockwood is losing control.
-洛克伍德那边将失去控制。
I do fear for the safety of the villagers,and more importantly,the troops under his command.
我确实担心村民的安全,更担心他指挥下的部队。
-Ah.
-啊。
I see, he's continued to be a distraction, yes?
我明白了,他继续让你心神不安,对吧?
-Yes. -Are you prepared to take over?
-是的。-你准备好接手了吗?
-Take over? -I'm going to be relying on you.
—接手? -我就靠你了。
Can you take charge?
你能担任主管吗?
-My duty, sir,is to King and country.
-我的职责,先生,是对国王和国家负责。
I will do what I must.
我将做我必须做的事。
-Very good.
-很好。
Yes? -Sir.
-什么事? -长官。
-We've just lost contact with the outpost and with the rail line.
-我们刚刚与前哨站,和铁路线失去联♥系♥。
-[Alex] With the outpost, sir? -[Colonel] Yes.
-[亚历克斯]还有前哨站吗,长官? —[上校]是的。
-Sir, with your permission,I'd like to take an expedition to the outpost to check on the safety of those there.
长官,如果你允许的话,我愿带一支先头部队去前哨站,查看那里的人,是否安全。
-Impossible.
-不可能。
Procedure is we wait three days.
按照惯例,我们要等三天。
You understand that.
你要明白。
-Sir, I understand procedure, but we are at war.
长官,我明白规程,但我们现在处于,战争状态。
-Those are my orders, Doctor.
-这是我的命令,医官。
-Sir, my wife is at that outpost.
-长官,我妻子在前哨站。
Please, allow me to take a train down to check on her safety. -[Colonel] Yes, yes.
请允许我,坐火车去,看看她的安全。-[上校]是的,是的。
-.and the safety of the-- -.I understand your wife.
-还有其他人的安全... -我理解你的妻子。
We wait three days. Those are my orders!
我们等待三天。这是我的命令!
Tea?
喝茶吗?
-No, thank you.
-不,谢谢你。
Sir.
长官。
-Why do you boss people around?
-你为什么可以指挥别人?
-Excuse me?
-对不起?
-Why do you boss people around?
-你为什么可以指挥这些人?
-Why do I boss people.?
-为什么我能指挥他们?
'Cause I'm the captain, dear.
因为我是上尉,亲爱的。
-What's the captain?
-什么是上尉?
-The captain. The captain is.
-上尉嘛。 就是上尉。
is the man in charge.
是主管这里的人。
-What are you in charge of?
电影精选列表