[脚步声渐近]
Are you all right? -I'm fine.
你还好吗? -我没事。
-Where is Rigala? -I tried to shoot them,but they just took her.
-丽嘉拉在哪里? -我只想杀了他们,但是,他们把她抢走了。
We have to go, now!
我们得走,立刻!
-All right, come this way.Come this way.
-好吧,这边走。这边走。
-Don't you understand? They just took her!
-你不明白吗?他们把她抢走了!
We have to go, now!
我们现在得去追他们!
-Yes, we do, and we have to be smart about it.
-是的,我们要去的,但现在,我们得快点。
Keep it down.
冷静一下。
Now, come this way through the canyon.
现在,从这边穿过峡谷。
-We are not leaving her!
-我们不能丢下她!
-Anne, look, be patient. We'll go after her.
-安妮,耐心点。我们会去找她的。
-[growls] He always does this to me.
-[怒吼着]他总是这样对我。
Don't you start too.Rigala is in danger now.
难道你也想这样吗!丽嘉拉现在处于危险当中。
Not later, now!
刻不容缓!
-Anne, we'll get her back, all right?
-安妮,我们会把她找回来的,好吗?
All right, look in my eyes.We'll go after her.
好,看着我的眼睛。我们会去找她的。
They won't kill her, all right? We'll go after her.
他们不会杀她的,好吗? 我们会去找她的。
Come on. -[Lockwood] Anne, now!
来吧。 -[洛克伍德]安妮,马上!
[Anne] Uncle, where are we going if we are not going after Rigala?
[安妮]舅舅,如果我们不去找丽嘉拉,我们要去哪里?
[Lockwood] Nearby there's an old mine.
[洛克伍德]附近有个旧矿区。
It's high and dry,and it will give us a tactical foothold.
这里又高又干燥,可以给我们一个战术立足点。
[exhales]
[呼气声]
That's it, up there.
就在那上面。
The blasting store,and just beyond.
炸♥药♥贮存点,也在附近。
Voi.
就在沃伊。
Ah.
啊。
-Come on.
-来吧。
[Major Veicht] [in German] Bring the girl.
[维希特少校说着德语]把那个女孩带过来。
-Ah.
-啊。
-So, your idea of helping Rigala is hiding in a hole in the ground?
-所以你帮助丽嘉拉的想法,就是躲在地洞里?
An ostrich would be more heroic.
鸵鸟都比你更英勇。
-Ostriches pack one hell of a kick,and now so do we.
-鸵鸟能踢出一脚,现在我们也一样。
The blasting store:rail line leftovers.
爆破器材仓库:铁路线的残余物。
-If we are going to find Rigala, we've got to go soon.
-如果我们要找到丽嘉拉,我们得快点走。
Don't let him trap you in the guise of safety.
别让他以安全为借口,困住你。
-Chaka, get in here.
-查卡,进来。
-Boss, I don't want to die in the ground.
-老板,我可不想死在地下。
This is a white man's tomb.
这是你们白人的坟墓。
I will die with the sky above me.
我要死在我头顶上的蓝天下。
-Sorry for the dire conditions,but clearly, it's safer in here.
-很抱歉,这里的条件很差,但很明显,这里更安全。
And we can make use of all this blasting material.
我们可以利用这些爆破器材。
Besides, there's nothing you can't fix with enough explosives.
再说了,只要有足够的炸♥药♥,就能搞定一切。
-Rigala isn't in here.
-丽嘉拉可不在这里。
-Don't endanger the very people that are trying to help you.
-不要危及那些,试图帮助你的人。
Now do the honorable thing. In.
现在做一件光荣的事。进来。
[Anne] The honorable thing would be to keep your word and go after her.
[安妮]最光荣的事就是遵守诺言,去找她。
She's not some pawn in your game here.
她不是你游戏中的棋子。
[Lockwood] What are you trying to prove?
[洛克伍德]你想证明什么?
That you can protect her?
你能保护她吗?
Chaka, get in here.
查卡,进来呀。
-Look, I'll talk to her.
-听着,我会和她谈谈的。
Just--just-- give me some time.
只要...只要...给我点时间吧。
When she comes in,Chaka will come too.
她要是进来了,查卡也会进来的。
He's a stubborn Masai.
他是个固执的马赛人。
Maybe just go ahead and scout for a bit.
也许你可以去侦查一下。
-All right, keep watch outside for the time being.
-好吧,你暂时在外面守着。
-Of course, sir.
-当然了,长官。
[Lockwood] Come on, Chaka.
[洛克伍德]来吧,查卡。
[Chaka] There are a great many caves in these hills.
[查卡]这些山上有许多洞穴。
The Rugas may know them.
鲁伽人可是了解这里的。
-I don't know if I could ever stand up to him like that.
-我不知道,我是否还能像这样,对付他。
It was brave, the way you handled him.
你对待他的方式很勇敢。
-Oh, it wasn't bravery.
-这不是勇敢。
If anything, it was just festering anger on my part.
如果说有什么不同的话,那就是我的愤怒在不断恶化。
You're to thank.
应该谢谢你。
-No, it was you.
-不,应该谢你。
See, you stood up and held your ground.
看,你站了起来,坚持了自己的立场。
That's what a leader does.
这就是领导者应该做的。
-I'm no leader.
-我不是领导者。
That's Lockwood.
是洛克伍德。
He is just trying to keep us safe.
他只是想保证我们的安全。
Gosh, I shouldn't have talked to him like that.
天啊,我不该那样跟他说话。
-But you were right,Rigala.
-但你是对的,丽嘉拉她。
Rigala's not here.
丽嘉拉她不在这里。
Would he be content with us all just leaving her?
我们都不管她,他会满意吗?
-Well, he has the bigger picture in mind.
-他心里有,更大的打算。
Troops at Voi, the cylinder,
在沃伊的部队,那个情报筒,
it all has to get to-- -And despite that,
这些都得... -而他却无视,
he disregards your responsibility for her,doesn't he?
他无视你对丽嘉拉的责任,是吗?
-Well yes, but he-- he feels responsibility for me.
-是的,但他...他觉得要对我负有责任。
-So, he won't risk leaving you,even to go after her?
-所以,他不会冒险离开你,甚至不让你去找她吗?
-Right.
-是的。
-And he won't send you or any of us, so.
-他不会派你,或我们任何人去,所以。
so then what?
所以什么?
-I always thought compassion alone would save us.
-我一直以为只有同情心,才能拯救我们。
-Isn't this an act of compassion?
-这不是一种同情心吗?
-We have to do something,but after they took Yash,I just don't know.Maybe it's too late.
-我们必须做点什么,但他们害死亚什后,我就不知道了。也许太晚了。
I just.
我只是。
-I will stand with you whatever you decide to do.
无论你决定做什么,我都会支持你。
-What? Just us go after her?
-无论什么? 只靠我们去救她?
-What, you don't think you could fight them?
-什么,你不觉得你能打过他们吗?
Or that I could?
或者我能?
-I don't know.I'm sure you could.
-我不知道。我相信你能。
But, don't be offended,you haven't been able to kill one yet.
但是,别生气,你还没能杀过一个人呢。
-Ahhhh.
-啊啊。
Well, that's a challenge I'm willing to take.
这是我愿意接受的挑战。
And like you said:before it's too late.
就像你说的,趁还来得及。
-No but. Voi. My husband.
-不但是。在沃伊。还有我的丈夫。
No, this is mad,we shouldn't, this is--
不,这太疯狂了,我们不应该,这是...
-Yeah, yeah, of course.You're right.
-是的,是的,当然。你是对的。
Okay, let's just-- just stay here.
好吧,就让...我们就呆在这里。
-I'd be betraying my uncle.
-那是背叛我舅舅。
-He doesn't know what it's like to lose a daughter.
-他不知道,失去女儿是什么感觉。
Got to get her back to her mother.
得把她送回,她妈妈身边。
I'm behind you in this.
这件事,我支持你。
We won't come back without her.
找不到她,我们就不回来。
I promise.
我保证。
-Let's go on.
-我们出发吧。
-Chaka. -Mm.
-查卡。 -嗯。
-Quite a journey we took today.
-我们今天,走了一段很长的路。
[Chaka] Yes, quite the journey.
[查卡]是的,相当长的一段路。
I must say I respect you for understanding what it means to be a true warrior.
我必须说,我很尊重你,因为你明白,成为一名真正的战士,意味着什么。
-Well, thank you, Chaka.
-谢谢你,查卡。
We have a tradition in the civilized world,it's called handshake.
在文明世界,我们有一个传统,叫做握手。
And when you respect a man and/or you want to pass on affection,
当你尊重一个男人,或者你想传递感情时,
you shake their hand as such.
你就这样,和他握手。
Take it. Grasp it.
握住它。抓紧了。
Shake it.
摇一摇。
I shake your hand, Chaka.-[Chaka laughing]
我和你握手,查卡。 —[查卡的笑声]
-You have my respect.
-你得到了我的尊重。
-That is called handshake?
-这就叫做:握手吗?
-That's called a handshake.
这就是,握手。
[Chaka] That is handshake.
[查卡]这就叫握手。
-You have my respect and my affection.
-你得到了我的尊重,和我的喜爱。
-Respect and affection,that is nice.
-尊重和喜爱,这很好。
Now, where I come from,when we respect somebody,
在我的家乡,当我们尊重别人的时候,
our most prized possession that we give is a cow.
我们最珍贵的礼物就是,一头牛。
-Mmm, nice.
-嗯,很好。
-So.
-所以。
-We could use a cow about now, couldn't we?
电影精选列表