[亚历克斯的叹息]
-Look, the man that train has picked up was taken to my infirmary that I have let you operate.
-听着,火车接来的那个人,被送到了我的医务室,我让你,给他进行手术。
Now as a compassionate,reasonable man, as you said,
现在,作为一个富有同情心、通情达理的人,
I'll ask you to exercise an art you do understand: nurse.
正如你所说的,我要请你实习一门,你确实懂的艺术:护理。
Now. Dear.
就现在。亲爱的。
Yash.
亚什。
-Now, Rigala,find your father while I'm gone taking the harvest to Voi.
-现在,丽嘉拉,我要带着收获的农产品去沃伊,你去找你父亲。
I'll be back in a few days.
我去几天就回来。
And don't be a burden to Miss Anne.
别给安妮小姐添麻烦。
She's very busy.
她很忙的。
[speaks in Swahili] Rigala.
[说着斯瓦西里语]丽嘉拉。
[Rigala speaks in Swahili] Mama, I love you.
[丽加拉说着斯瓦西里语]妈妈,我爱你。
[tense music]
[紧张的音乐]
[natives speaking in Swahili]
[土著操着斯瓦西里语]
[Anne] Harold.
[安妮]哈罗德。
Does that hurt ?
疼吗?
-Well, you're safe now.
-你现在安全了。
How many?
有多少人?
-[sighs] Not many.
-[叹息]人不多。
They--they really took us by surprise.
他们...他们,真的让我们大吃一惊。
I'm--I'm sure the others made it.
我...我相信,其他人都成功逃脱了。
I'm certain they made it out.
我肯定他们逃出来了。
-It's official now. War.
-现在正式宣战了。要打仗了。
We've just received a telegram.
我们刚收到一份电报。
The line has been cut.
线路被切断了。
I've my men checking the line now.
我已经派人去检查线路了。
-Right.Well, if they're still alive,we don't have long to get to them,so heading south from the rail line won't do.
-那好,如果他们还活着,我们用不了多长时间,就能找到他们。
所以,从铁路线向南是不行的。
Yash, ready a search party,light provisions,half-day round trip.
亚什,准备好搜索队,少量补给,半天往返。
-Yes, sir. -Signal 'Red Hammer'.
-是的,长官。 -联络暗号♥是“红锤子”。
-Yes, sir.
-是,长官。
-Anne.
-安妮。
the soldiers will need medical attention.
士兵们需要治疗。
You'll be safe enough, yes?
你会很安全的,对吧?
[Harold] Sir, don't get me wrong,
[哈罗德]长官,不要误解我,
but there weren't many of them and it's a safe bet they were scouts.
但他们人数不多,我敢打赌,他们是侦察兵。
The Germans and the Rugas are on the move.
德国人和鲁伽人已经行动了。
Evacuating on the train to Voi might be a good idea.
利用在去沃伊的火车,进行疏散,可能是个好主意。
Sir.
长官。
-Right.
-好的。
-My uncle isn't the most accommodating host.
-我舅舅不是一个很随和的主人。
-as you may have noticed.
-我想,这点你注意到了。
But he has a kind heart.
但是他心是善良的。
He took care of my family when my father died and helped arrange for me to work here
我父亲去世后,他照顾了我的家人,并帮助安排我在这里工作,
at this [indistinct]-run resort.
把这里当,成我度假的地方。
-Right.
-是的。
Well, looks like I need to find a new spa to holiday at.
看来,我得找个新的水疗中心度假了。
[chuckles]
[笑声]
-Let me get you something for that.
-我给你上点儿药。
[footsteps]
[脚步声]
[Harold] Yeah.Sir, it was right up here.
[哈罗德]是的。长官,就在上面。
[Lockwood] Eh, these border raids are all too common.
[洛克伍德]嗯,这些边境袭击太常见了。
-It was right here.
-就在这里。
-This is where it happened?
-这是出事地点吗?
[gunshot]
[中弹声]
Anne, stay with me.
安妮,别离开我。
Stay with me, Anne.
跟着我,安妮。
-[rapid gunfire] -[Yash] Germans on the hill!
-[急促的枪声] -[亚什]德国人在山坡上!
Hold your fire.
停止射击。
Red Hammer.
红色锤子。
-Red Hammer. -Yes.
-红色锤子。 -是的。
-[rapid gunfire] -[yelling in agony in distance]
-[急促的枪声] -[在远处痛苦地叫喊]
[loud explosion]
[巨大的爆♥炸♥声]
[Harold] Do you see anything?
[哈罗德]你看到什么了吗?
-Captain Lockwood.
-洛克伍德上尉。
-I didn't know you had employed the Masai.
-我不知道你招募了马赛族人。
-I should be cross with you, Chaka.
-你真是气死我了,查卡。
I had a bone to pick with those men.
我和那些人有帐要算。
We were having a disagreement of sorts.
我们有一些分歧。
-It seems that you have won, then, boss.
-看来你赢了,老板。
-Indeed.
-是这样的。
Well, this indicates a larger German presence than just the Rugas that attacked your patrol, Harold.
这表明,除了袭击你巡逻队的鲁伽人之外,还有更多的德国人存在,哈罗德。
[metal cylinder clatters]
[金属圆筒里的哗啦声]
[Chaka] We took this from a German officer.
[查卡]我们从一个德国♥军♥官那里拿的。
We scouted a dozen Rugas soldiers.
我们侦察到,有十几个鲁伽族战士。
They will move on the outpost and the pass this night.
他们今晚,会进攻前哨站和隘口。
[paper rustling]
[纸张沙沙声]
[Lockwood] All right,we'll need more hands.
[洛克伍德]好吧,我们需要更多人手。
How is the telegraph?
电报线怎么样了?
-Still dead-- in both directions.
-还是不行,收不到电报,也发不出去。
-Well, did the train get to Voi before it went dead?
-那火车在电报失效前,到达沃伊了吗?
-Yes. Your husband has arrived safely.
-是的。你丈夫已平安抵达。
[Lockwood] All right,it's absolutely essential we get this cylinder to Voi Headquarters.
[洛克伍德]好了,我们必须把这个圆筒,送到沃伊总部。
The survival of the colony depends upon it.
殖民点的存亡就靠它了。
-What's in the cylinder?
-铁筒里是什么?
-[whispers] Intelligence.
-[低语道]情报。
German deployment plans all along the East African front,and coding materials. -[yelling] Do you mind!
德军在东非前线的部署计划,以及编码材料。-[大声说道]你能闭嘴吗!
Secure the cylinder in the officers' vault under 24-hour guard.
把金属筒锁在军官的保险柜里,24小时看守它。
We'll put it on the train tomorrow.
我们明天,把它放在火车上。
-Yes, sir.
-是的,长官。
-Yash,bring those rifles.
-亚什,给那些人发枪。
[door opens]
[开门声]
Gentlemen.
先生们。
you shall be released to fight.
你们将被释放,去战斗。
You will be given a weapon and my trust.
你们每人会得到一件武器,和我的信任。
You. Kamante. Translate.
你。卡曼特。翻译一下。
-[translating in Swahili]
-[翻译成斯瓦西里语]
-If you abuse that trust in the slightest,
-如果你们辜负了我,哪怕是一点点的信任,
or turn tail and run,you will be shot dead.
或想当逃兵,你们都会被枪毙。
-[translating in Swahili]
-[翻译成斯瓦西里语]
[cage unlocking]
[囚笼开锁声]
-I'm watching you.
-我在观察你们。
You can see I won't hesitate to kill you should I grow suspect in the slightest.
你可以看到,如果我有丝毫的怀疑,我会毫不犹豫地杀了你们。
Yash.
亚什。
Anne, I want you taking a rifle.
安妮,我要你拿把步♥枪♥。
[Anne] No.
[安妮]不用。
[insects chirping]
[昆虫叫声]
-Excuse me, ma'am.
-原谅我,夫人。
-Jimambe. Hi.
-基芒贝。你好。
[Jimambe] Her mother is in Voi and I am to be on guard duty all night.
[基芒贝]她妈妈在沃伊,我整晚都要站岗。
-I'll look after her for you.
-我会替你照顾她的。
-[Jimambe] She's happy. -[Anne] Me too.
-[基芒贝]她很乐意。 -[安妮]我也是。
Come. Sit, Rigala.
来。坐下,丽嘉拉。
-[Jimambe] Go on. -[Rigala] Okay, Papa.
-[基芒贝]去吧。 -[丽嘉拉]好的,爸爸。
[soft music]
[柔美的音乐]
[indistinct conversation outside]
[外面模糊的谈话]
-I'm tired.
-我累了。
-Why don't you put your feet up here and relax.
-你为什么不把脚,放在这里,放松一下呢?
It's okay.Your father's on watch all night. -[Kamante] Hello, ma'am.
这就好了。你♥爸♥爸要整夜站岗放哨。 -[卡曼特]你好,夫人。
-Oh, come.
-哦,进来。
Sit down.
坐下。
-It hurts, badly.
-它疼得厉害。
-Oh, goodness.
-哦,天呐。
-What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了?
-Sometimes people with power do harsh things for the wrong reasons.
-有时,有权力的人,会出于错误的原因,做出残酷的事情来。
-Oh my god.I think it's broken.
-我的天啊。我想它破了。
-Yeah.
-是的。
-There's not much I can do for you.
-我无法给你更多的治疗。
I'll bind it up.
我先包扎一下。
And you cannot move it for at least next week.
而且,你至少要到下周,才能拆掉绷带。
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉。
电影精选列表