Oh, great, we're going to die to elevator music.
大伙 上面这扇门没有把手
Guys, hey, this door up here doesn't have a handle.
我觉得我们得找个门把手
I think we're looking for a doorknob.
看看这儿都有什么
Let's see what we can find.
♪听那城市人车穿梭如歌♥♪
♪ Listen to the music Of the traffic in the city ♪
♪漫步路上看那霓虹闪烁♪
♪ Linger on the sidewalk The neon signs are pretty ♪
余无坦医生
♪ 你怎会迷惘♪
♪ How can you lose The lights are much... ♪
嘿 那台球桌上少了8号♥黑球
Hey, the eight ball, it's missing from the pool table.
看那个 我要去检查下球杆架
Look at that. I'm going to check these cue racks.
可能有什么我们能用的
Maybe there's something over here we can use.
嘿 迈克 等下
Hey. Mike, stop! Mike! Mike!
离这儿远点儿 抓稳了
Get away from the edge. Grab onto something.
我的天哪 迈克 回来
Oh, Jesus Christ. Mike, step back! Mike!
别站在地板上
Guys, come on. Hey, get off the floor!
迈克 快点 站过来
Mike, hurry up! Mike, get off the floor.
我去 你看到没
Shit. Did you see that?
这是怎么回事儿
What the hell's going on?
这他妈是什么 抢椅子吗
What is this, like, musical chairs?
我们现在该干什么
What do we do now?
不知道 先别死吗
I don't know, try not to die.
嘿 阿曼达 别乱动
Hey, Amanda, just think about this.
让我试试
Just let me try this.
快快快
Go, go, go.
你还好吗
Oh, shit. Are you okay?
还行 就出了点汗
Yeah, it's just wet. Oh, shit.
好了 我来了
Okay, here I go.
那个收音机是做什么的 没准它能把音乐关了
Hey, what about the radio? Maybe it'll shut the music off.
不 我觉得它就是个装饰
No, I don't think it's connected.
上面的冰箱呢
What about those coolers at the top?
我看看
Okay.
里面没准有门把手
Maybe the handle's in there.
顺便找找8号♥黑球
And keep your eyes peeled for that eight ball.
嗯好
Okay.
这儿的装♥修♥好诡异
Yeah, the craftsmanship in here is just terrifying.
我讨厌这儿
I hate this room so much.
朋友们 这儿有个保险箱
Guys, I've got a lock box.
我需要4位密♥码♥
It looks like I need four numbers.
试下1234 就试试
All right, try one-two-three-four. Just to see.
这是你的开机密♥码♥吧
I guess we know Mike's PIN code.
不对
Nope.
好吧 那再试试1111
All right. Try one-one-one-one.
从头开始
You know, go back to the basics.
什么 1111吗
What? One-one-one-one?
还是不对
Uh, nope. That's not it.
那是个大型滑块拼图
It's a giant sliding puzzle.
小佐 佐伊
Zo? Zoey?
小心 小心点 注意脚下 别掉下去
Careful. Careful, careful, careful.
好样的小佐
Good job, Zo.
很好 佐伊 就呆在那儿
That's good, Zoey. Just stay there.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我在这书架上坚持不了多久
I can't hang around on this bookshelf all day.
这可不是个好主意 天哪
This was a bad idea. Oh, God.
来 一 二 三
Come on. One, two, three.
我扶你上去
Up you get.
谢了
Thanks.
我看看
Okay.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
救命啊 天呐 我♥操♥
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, shit.
杰森 抓紧了
Jason, hold on!
还好还好 我上来了
I'm okay. I'm okay. Oh, God. I'm okay. Oh, God.
你怎么样
Are you all right?
没事儿 别管我 你们继续
Keep going. Keep going. I'm okay.
他没事儿 谢天谢地
He's okay. It's okay, he's okay.
你可以的 加油
You've got this. You've got this.
谁能把这见鬼的音乐停了
Is there anything we can do about this shitty music?
啊啊啊啊
Oh, God!
天哪
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
好了 我搞定了
Hey, I've got it.
什么
What?
搞定了
Got it.
好多颜色 我看到黄的
There are colors. I see yellow...
黑的 和蓝的
black, and blue.
对对对 还有两条线一个圆
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and we've got two lines and a circle.
没准儿是摩尔斯码
It's like Morse code. Maybe it's Morse code.
这些条纹和圆圈应该是指台球
Stripes and circles. They're billiard balls.
那个黄条是九号♥球
The yellow stripe, that's a nine.
第一位是9 下一个
Nine. Next.
这个黑圆圈肯定是8号♥球
The black ball, like, that's the eight ball, obviously.
第二位是8 还有两位数
Eight. Two more.
蓝条纹是10号♥球
Blue stripe, that's ten.
试试1 0
Try one-zero.
1 0 不对
One-zero. Goddamn it.
这什么破玩意儿
Shit. Shit!
跑跑跑 离开地板
Go, go, go. Get off the floor.
你可以的 迈克 过来
You've got it, Mike. Come on.
吓死了
Oh, my God.
抓稳了
Hold on, okay?
那架子支撑不了你们仨
That thing's not going to hold all three of you.
-迈克 爬下去 -那我去哪
- Mike, climb off. - And go where?
抓你右边那个球杆架 这边这边
Use that rack on your right. Here, here.
你们抓稳了
Guys, just hang on, okay?
不行不行 我会掉下去的
Oh, shit, I can't. I can't.
迈克 你给我听着 从那个破架子上下来
Mike, look at me. Get off the goddamn shelf
你会把所有人都害死的
before you get everybody killed.
迈克 像个男人
Mike, man up.
别吼他好吗 闭嘴
Stop yelling at him, okay? Stop.
迈克 我从这儿下来 你先别动了
Mike, I'll move. I can move, okay? Just stay there.
待在那儿 别担心
Just stay there. Don't worry about it.
别废话了
Just go, go.
佐伊 抓住我的手
Zoey. Hey, give me your hand.
来吧 小心点
Zoey, hey. Come on. Careful.
抓住我的手就行 来呀 佐伊 佐伊
Come on, give me your hand. Zoey. Zoey!
听见了吗 佐伊
Zoey. Hey, Zoey.
天哪
Oh, God!
你还好吗 佐伊
Goddamn it! Zoey!
你必须站起来 来吧
You've got to get up. Come on.
佐伊 醒醒
Zoey, wake up.
佐伊 站起来
Zoey, get off the floor.
佐伊 快醒过来
Zoey, stay with me.
你们快上去 我去带她
Hey, you guys come on, I'll go get her.
请进 越南航♥空♥109
Come in, Vietnam Air 109.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom. Mom.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama. Mom!
佐伊 快点 醒醒
Zoey, come on, wake up.
佐伊 醒醒 佐伊
Zoey, wake up. Zoey, come on.
我们得走了 佐伊
We've got to go. Zoey, come on!
我们上下颠倒了
We're upside down.
快点 快点
Hey. Come on, come on.
快走 快走
Hey, go, go.
房♥间是颠倒的
The room is upside down,
所以代码也可能是颠倒的
so the code might be, too.
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah
试试0 1 8 6
Try zero-one-eight-six.
0 1 8 6
Zero-one-eight-six.
我拿到了
I've got it.
好 我们拿到了 快点
Okay, we've got it. Come on.
佐伊 你真是个天才
Zoey, you're a genius.
快点
Come on, hurry up.
快点 本 快点
Come on, Ben, hurry up. Hurry up.