You came back for me.
是啊 我可不想再当什么唯一的幸存者了
Yeah, well, I'm tired of being the only survivor.
佐伊 走 快走
Zoey, go, go.
-已经过了24小时 -他情况稳定了
- It's been 24 hours. - He's stable now.
你应该去休息一下
You should get some rest.
贝尔医生 请到手术室
Dr. Bell, please come to the OR.
贝尔医生 请到手术室
Dr. Bell, OR, please.
戴维斯小姐
Miss Davis?
您现在方便跟我走一趟吗
Are you feeling well enough to come with me?
是啊 你说的对 我们得看看能不能从屋顶进去
Yeah, you're right, we'll have to check that for roof access.
好的 所有人 地毯式搜索
All right, everyone, 360.
戴维斯小姐
Miss Davis.
等一下 这个之前是等候室 明白吗
Wait, this was the waiting room. Okay?
然后变成了一个大烤箱 明白吗
And then it turned into a giant oven, okay?
然后有火 有火从天花板烧下来
And there was fire. The fire came down from the ceiling.
我们没有找到任何证据能够证明你说话
We haven't found any evidence of the things you've described.
那个 看那个 这个之前是通道
That. Look. This was the duct.
有一幅画挂在上面的
There was a painting that came down.
你以前出现过幻觉吗
Have you ever seen things that weren't there before?
这些不是我想象出来的 好吗
I am not imagining this, okay?
听着 本当时也在
Look, Ben was there, too.
等他醒了他会告诉你一切的
He'll tell you all this when he wakes up.
哦对了 你的朋友本·米勒
Right. Your friend, Ben Miller?
医院给我们发来消息
We got a report from the hospital.
在他的血液里
They found traces of three different
发现了三种违禁药物
illegal substances in his bloodstream.
无路可逃
"No way out."
-戴维斯小姐 -这是相同字母异序词
- Miss Davis. - It's an anagram.
余无坦医生
Dr. Wootan Yu.
如果你有心的话可以让余无坦医生帮你
Do you have the heart to let Dr. Wootan Yu help you...
无路可逃 余无坦
No way out. Wootan Yu.
-余无坦就是无路可逃 -戴维斯小姐
- "Wootan Yu" is "No way out." - Miss Davis.
无路可逃 余无坦
No way out, Wootan Yu.
这个 看啊 这个也是游戏的一部分
This. Look. That was a part of the game.
这也是游戏的一部分
This is part of the game!
我们得撤了
We've got to vacate the premises.
余无坦 余无坦
Wootan Yu. Wootan Yu.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么 能告诉我发生了什么吗
So, are you going to tell me what's going on?
我现在是洛根广场新一任的地区销♥售♥代表
I am the new regional sales rep for all of Logan Square.
我现在正式可以见客户了 主要产品是给狗吃的素食
I'm officially client facing. It's for vegan dog food...
但你也知道 生活总该继续
but, you know, you've got to start somewhere.
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
那是作业吗
Is that homework?
这是什么
What is this?
迈克·诺兰在联邦车站的卫生间
迈克·诺兰 died of a heart attack
突发心脏病去世
in a bathroom in Union Station.
杰森·瓦克在I-6♥4♥路上从车上被甩出去了
Jason Walker was thrown from his bike on the I-6♥4♥...
体内还验出了致幻剂
DMT found in his system.
丹尼·康在密歇根湖溺死
Danny Khan drowns in Lake Michigan.
阿曼达·哈珀在独自攀岩的时候
Amanda Harper, rock-climbing alone,
失手坠落死亡
because that makes sense...
也只有这样才说得通
falls and dies.
本来也应该有我俩的死亡报道的
There would have been articles for us, too.
你该放下这些糟心的东西了
You've got to let this shit go.
我不能装作什么都没发生过
I can't just pretend that they never existed.
所有收到邀请的人都死了
Everyone else who was sent those invitations died...
而发出邀请的人还横行于世
and whoever sent them is still out there.
你就不想搞清楚吗 我们能把他们揪出来
Don't you want answers? We can find them.
他们篡改了游戏想让我们输 但是我们赢了
They rigged the game so that we would lose and we won.
我们在他们自己的游戏里打败了他们
We beat them at their own game.
我没有更多的资料了 但是
I didn't have a lot to go on, but...
那个图标
the logo...
是一个不可能的构造
it's an impossible object.
是个埃舍尔楼梯 环接到自己内部
It's an Escher staircase that turns in on itself.
这是独一无二的
It's totally unique.
楼梯上的数字是遵循某种规律的
The numbers are in a pattern on the staircase.
23和22在对应的角度上做重复序列
23, 22 in a repeated sequence of right angles.
他们是坐标
They're coordinates...
一个未登记的工业大楼的坐标
for an unlisted industrial building
就在曼哈顿市中心
in the middle of Manhattan.
他们隐匿在众目睽睽之下
They're hiding in plain sight.
那我们要怎么做
What are we supposed to do with that?
-我买♥♥了两张飞机票 -飞机票
- I bought us plane tickets. - Plane tickets?
在两周后 我去定了
Two weeks, I'm going.
佐伊 这叫做幸存者的内疚
Zoey, it's called "survivor's guilt."
我的治疗师说你要想继续生活就得向前看
My therapist says that in order to live, you need to move on.
向前看可不意味着逃跑
Moving on doesn't mean running.
而且我也逃够了 你来不来
And I'm done running. Are you in?
好吧
All right.
那就去吧 干♥他♥的
Yeah, I'm in. Let's do it.
你又不是杰森·伯恩
You're not Jason Bourne, though.
-好吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Mm-hmm.
不是吧 应该在这的
Come on. It's got to be in here.
找到了 X标记点
Found it! X marks the spot.
快啊快啊 在哪呢
Come on, come on, where is it?
肯定是这个了对吧 我拿到工具了
This has to be it, right? I've got the tool!
在这 它肯定能插♥进♥这个插销
Right here. It must connect to the bolt we found.
好的
Okay.
插上试试 看能不能拧的动
Try it on the door. See if it'll turn.
你可以的
You can do it.
-有反应吗 -没用
- Anything? - It's not going!
-看你能不能转的动 -没用啊
- See if you can turn it. - It's not working!
-试下顺时针转 -顺时针吗
- Try clockwise. - Clockwise?
-对 顺时针 -好的
- Yeah, clockwise! - Okay.
-这里出来个键盘 -什么
- Something happened here. - What?
这是什么
What's this?
噢不 又来一个谜题
No, it's another riddle.
我飞翔没有翅膀 我哭泣没有眼泪
"I fly without wings, I cry without eyes."
-这什么意思 -我也不知道 让我想想
- What does that mean? - I don't know. Give me a second!
低头
Heads down!
准备接受冲击
Brace for impact!
-对了 云 试试云 -云吗
- Wait, "cloud"! Try "cloud"! - "Cloud"?
-对 云 -好的
- Yeah, "cloud." - Okay.
再去开门 快啊 快走
Try the door! Come on, let's go!
抬高 注意 撞击地面 决断高度
Pull up. Caution, terrain. Decision height.
撞击地面 撞击地面 抬高
Terrain, terrain. Pull up.
不 不 快啊
No, no! Come on! Come on!
注意 撞击地面 撞击地面
Caution, terrain. Terrain, terrain.
做点什么
Do something!
抬高 决断高度 抬高
Pull up. Decision height. Pull up.
模拟结束 需要重新开始吗
Ending sim. Do you want to reset?
不了 干得好 我们准备好开始游戏了
No. Good work. We're ready for game time.
我又因为那个锁 把手弄伤了 拉里
I hurt my goddamn hand on that bolt again, Larry.
解除模拟
Deboard the simulator.
存活率是多少
What's the probability of survival?
大约百分之四
It's approximately four percent.
好吧 如果一点机会都不留可不叫游戏
Well, it's not a game if she doesn't stand any chance.
我们截获了她的航♥班♥信息 游戏开始了
We've intercepted her flight information. It's on.
我很欣慰佐伊能克服她坐飞机的恐惧
I'm so glad Zoey got over her fear of flying.
让我们再玩一局吧
Let's play again.