Okay. Shit, that is solid.
-嘿 本 打火机借我们用下 -对 好主意
- Hey, Ben. We need your lighter. - Oh, yeah, that's a good idea.
你们能给我什么
What do I get in return?
我保证不拿你单向组合的唱片
I won't take any of your One Direction CDs.
快给我们吧 别磨叽了
Come on, just give it, man.
好 你想要打火机吗
All right, you want the lighter?
给你
Here.
自己捡吧
There you go.
-好吧 我去捡 -谢了 丹尼
- Okay, I'll get it. - Thanks, Danny.
怎么弄啊
I don't know.
它是不是被冻在正中间了
Man, that is buried right in the center, isn't it?
你忘说谢谢了
Oh, and you're welcome, by the way.
您可真是帮了大忙了
Thanks a lot.
丹尼
Danny?
什么声 怎么了 丹尼呢
What was that? What happened? Where's Danny?
说话呀 他人呢
Say something. Where is he?
他掉下去了
He just fell through.
什么叫掉下去了
What do you mean, he fell through?
他在冰下面
He's under the ice!
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
Danny! Danny! Danny!
我下去救他
All right, I'm going in after him.
别 别 这下面水流很急
No, no. There is a current under there.
你找到他
Even if you find him,
也带不回洞口
you will not make it back to the hole.
丹尼 你在哪
Danny, where are you?
水流把他拖的远了
He's being dragged around under there.
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼 你在哪
Danny, where are you?
他哪去了 看得到吗
Danny! Where did he go? Do you see him?
看不到 丹尼
I can't see him. Danny!
安静 安静 别吵了 都闭嘴
Shush, shush, shush! Shush!
-天哪 丹尼 -他在哪
- Oh, my God. Danny. - Where is he?
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
Danny Danny Danny
刚刚怎么了
What happened?
你说对了
You were right.
我们真的会死
This is real.
他是怎么掉下去的
How did it happen?
叫你呢
Hey!
-他怎么掉下去的 -什 什么
- How did it happen? - What?
丹尼怎么会掉下去 只有你看到了
How did Danny fall in? You're the only one who saw.
他就站在那儿 冰突然碎了 然后他就掉下去了
He was there and then it exploded and then he fell.
是你把打火机扔给他的 现在你却一点事都没有
You threw him the lighter and somehow you're perfectly fine?
我把它扔到冰那边 我就是混♥蛋♥了一下
I threw it across the ice. I was just being an asshole.
可不是嘛 你就随便一扔
Yeah, you threw it to the exact spot
就刚好扔到冰碎的地方了吗
that just happened to collapse?
你是说我害死了他吗
Are you saying that I did it?
这可是你说的 不是我说的
Yeah, hey, your words, not mine.
丹尼一直在讲那个游戏大♥师♥
Danny kept talking about a Game's Master.
是啊 他没准就在这
Yeah. Well, maybe he's already here.
游戏大♥师♥吗 我就是杂货铺里打杂的 好吗
Game's Master? I work at a grocery store, all right?
我是说
I mean, Jason's the one here
杰森 看起来像个变♥态♥杀人狂
with the whole American Psycho vibe.
迈克 你就像卡车停靠站里的混♥蛋♥
Mike, you're like the creep at the truck stop.
还有佐伊 我没别的意思
And Zoey, I'm really sorry,
可看起来好像你♥爸♥妈把你锁在地下室
but it seems like your parents locked you in a basement
不把作业都写完了不给出来
until you finished all your homework.
还有她 她呢
And her. What about her?
你们看见她那些疤了吗
I mean, where did she get all the scars?
我曾在伊♥拉♥克♥服役 你个混♥蛋♥
I served in Iraq, asshole.
哦 所以你还当过兵吗
Oh, so you've had military experience?
那你可能是个 呃
So, that makes you like a...
神经病战争狂
psycho Xena.
我只是说我是这里最没有嫌疑的人
I'm just saying here, I'm, like, the least suspicious one.
行了行了 别说了
Okay, you know what? Shut up!
这些都不重要 好吗
None of it matters, all right?
不管是谁干了这些 这是想冻死我们
Whoever did this to us will let us freeze to death,
不把那个钥匙弄出来我们都得死
if we don't get the key out of that ice.
得了 现在本的打火机没了
Okay. Since Ben's lighter is gone,
我们得尽量用身体的温度把它融化
we have to surround it with as much body heat as possible.
打火机没了
Ben's lighter is gone?
Denny人都死了
Danny is dead.
你知道得了低温症会怎么样吗
Do you know what happens when you get hypothermia?
怎么样
Huh?
你会晕头转向 丧失判断力
You get disoriented and confused.
我不管你有多聪明
And I don't care how smart you are
或者你看了多少书
or how many books you read,
你会分不清你在哪
you won't remember how you got here,
更不知道怎么出去
much less how to get out.
都给我过来
You guys get over here
把手放在冰上
and put your hands on this ice.
我知道很冷 但总会化的
I know it's cold, but it's melting, guys.
再坚持一会儿
Come on, just keep your hands on it.
嘿 外套给你
Hey, jacket.
让我拿一会儿 哦 可真冷
Let me take it for a minute. Oh, that's cold.
给你
Okay. Here. Jesus.
迈克你怎么样
How are you doing there, Mike?
-还行 -歇会儿吗
- Oh, you know. - Need a break?
没事儿 我还能行
Mm-mm. No, I got it.
我还好 谢谢你 我还能坚持
I'm okay. I'm okay. Thank you.
我只是不明白
I just can't figure it out.
谁会这么做
Who would do this?
有人设计好了每一个细节
Someone who thought of every detail.
迈克 你还好吗 迈克
Mike? Hey, Mike.
靠着树歇一会儿
Hey, put your back against the tree.
-没关系 我还好 -我们在这陪你
- No, I'm okay. - We're here, okay?
你会没事儿的 我们一起
Hey, we're here, we're here.
杰森呢 他要去哪
Jason? Where's he going?
他拿到钥匙了 你们跟上
He's got the key. You guys, come on.
起来 咱们走了
Get up, come on. Okay.
-那个锁在哪 -嘿 杰森
- Where is it at? - Hey, Jason.
那个锁在哪 那扇门呢
Where's it at? Where's the door?
-杰森 等下 -放开我
- Jason! - Get off me!
那扇门在哪
Where's the door?
这有扇门吗
There's a door?
开开它
Open it.
他妈的开门啊 开啊
Open the goddamn door! Open up!
嘿 你成功了 那边门开了
Hey, you did it, you opened a door.
走走走 我们走
Move. Jason! Let's go!
等下
Wait.
哦 我去
Oh, shit!
-等我 等我 -佐伊 跟上
- Wait, wait. - Zoey, come on!
等等我
Wait for me!
本
Ben!
大家都还好吗
Hey, is everyone okay?
我感觉不到手了
I can't feel my extremities.
那是什么
What is that?
还有什么幺蛾子他想不出来吗
Sure, why not?
往好里看 至少这儿挺暖和
glass half full, at least it's warm in here.
哦我去
Oh, my God.
怎么了 这是什么动静
What's happening? What is that?
-我们在动吗 -是的 扶好了
- Are we moving?- Yeah. Hold on.
-我们在往上走吗 -是的
- What, are we going up? - Yeah.
这楼有多少层
How many floors is this building?
15到20层吧
15 to 20 floors.
希望他们把我们弄上来不是为了风景
Well, I'm guessing they didn't shoot us up here for the view.
好吧
Okay.
我们该怎么接那个电♥话♥
How are we supposed to answer that?
喂
Hello?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch! -
吵死了 真难听
God, that's loud. And it sucks.
真棒 这回我们要在电梯上听歌♥听到死了