Keep going, man. Check it out.
-你去哪儿啊 -让他自己琢磨吧
- Yeah, where are you going? - Let him figure it out.
大伙们 听着 谁都别动
Guys? Hey, nobody move.
得了吧 放松 没事的 看到没
Come on, guys. Relax, okay? It's fine. Look.
快住手
Hey, don't do that.
就是音效而已
It's just a sound effect.
冰层不会裂的
The ice isn't cracking.
他们看着就是为了保证
They are watching to make sure
我们不会出事
nothing bad happens to us.
你们能想象如果
I mean, can you imagine the lawsuits
真的有人出事了 官司要闹多大吗
if one of us actually got hurt?
学着享受生活吧 天呐
Learn to have some fun in your life. Jeez.
做出这个的简直是艺术家
Whoever did this is an artist.
那是什么
What is that?
丹尼 快回来 到这儿来 快点 丹尼
Danny, come on back. Get over here. Hurry up, Danny.
妈的
Shit.
这些气孔
There's freezing air
都在往外喷冷气
coming through those vents.
快点 丹尼
Come on, Danny!
丹尼 快回来
Danny, get back here.
好啦 我来了 我来了
Okay. I'm coming. I'm coming.
-那真的很冷 -聚在一起用体温取暖
- Shit, that is cold. - Get together for body heat.
-冻死人了 -靠紧点
- Oh, the air is freezing. - Stay close.
-这太棒了 -他们为什么要这样
- This is awesome. - Why are they doing this?
-快点 再靠近点 -天呐 好冷
- Come on, get closer. - Oh, my God, that's cold.
我们得去找线索
We should look for clues.
有人吗
Hello?
开门 开门 开门
Open, open, open.
-你要看看吗 -嗯
- Yeah, do you want to look? - Yeah.
真正的北方是个谎言
"True north is a lie."
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
好孩子
Good boy.
我找到一扇门 需要一把小钥匙
Hey, I found a door. We need a small key.
那是哪儿来的
Where did that come from?
六个人 一件外套
One coat for six people?
你知道他们的意图 对吧
You know what they're trying to do, right?
他们想让我们为了这些有限资源打起来 天呐
They want us to fight over limited resources. Jesus Christ.
在吗 混♥蛋♥们
Hey. Hey, assholes.
这次没用 听见没
It's not going to work this time, okay?
我们会共享
We're going to share it.
佐伊 你先穿
Zoey, you go first.
谢谢
Thank you.
-妈的 真冷 -本
- Shit, that's cold. - Ben.
妈的 好冷
Shit! Oh, that's cold.
假警报 大家
Hey, false alarm, everybody.
这么大的捕鱼洞 你怎么没看见
A giant fishing hole. How did you miss that?
我们要怎么处理这个
What are we supposed to do with this?
可能底部有线索
There could be a clue at the bottom.
是吗 那你怎么不跳下去看看
Oh, really? Why don't you go dive in and check?
行吧 感觉就像在和
Okay, it just feels like I'm playing
全世界最刻薄的人玩最有趣的游戏
the world's funnest game with the world's meanest people.
我都感觉不到我的腿了
I can't feel my goddamn leg.
-大伙们 -迈克
- Hey, guys. - Mike?
快看
Ha!
看到没 我拿到了
Look, I've got it.
我是说 我找到了点东西
I mean, I've got something.
我刚爬树了
I just climbed a tree for, like,
大概是这辈子他妈第一次
the first time in my goddamn life.
丹尼 告诉我这东西有用
Danny, tell me this is something we can use.
没错 有用 那是个线索
Yeah, totally. It's a clue.
终于 有我擅长的了
Finally, something I'm good at.
你是说你能站在洞边上拿着根棍子吗
You mean you can stand over a hole and hold a stick?
那可真是谢天谢地你在这儿
Wow, thank God you're here.
我能理解你现在很冷
I understand you're cold right now,
但是如果你对我说什么不敬的话
but if you say something disrespectful to me
就像刚才那样 我就会
like that again... I'm going to give you
补上你♥爸♥妈很多年前欠的一顿打
the slap your parents should have years ago.
-真的吗 -说的太好了
- Oh, really? - That's amazing.
乐于效劳
With pleasure.
那么 现在我们要做什么
So, what are we supposed to do now,
就站在这儿等着钓到线索吗
just stand here and wait to catch a clue?
可能会很深
Well, it's probably really deep.
嗯 我都降下去20英尺了
Yeah, I'm about 20 feet down already.
我什么都看不见
I can't even see.
这是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
你觉得这是浪费时间
You think this is a waste of time?
是啊 真♥他♥妈♥冷
Yeah. It's so goddamn cold.
我真这么想 我觉得这是转移我们注意力
I do. I think it's a distraction.
我觉得这整件事都是浪费时间
I think this whole thing is a waste of time.
我爬到那棵树的树顶
I climbed up to the top of that tree.
在上面发现一根鱼竿
I found a fishing rod up there.
真正的北方
True north.
什么
What?
你想告诉我什么
What are you trying to tell me?
真正的北方是个谎言
True north is a lie.
他们可能正看着我们 笑掉大牙
They're probably watching us, laughing their asses off,
笑我们像群傻子一样围着洞站着
as we stand around a hole like a bunch of morons.
-我们可能需要耐心一点 -去他妈的
- We probably just have to wait. - Oh, screw that, man.
给我 迈克 迈克 鱼竿给我
Give me this, Mike. Mike, give me the pole!
冷静下来 兄弟
Why don't you chill out, man?
你都不知道你在干嘛
You don't know what you're doing, man.
你都没把锁扣解开
You don't even have the release open.
别发火啊
Don't let it out.
你得把这个丢到底部
You've got to drop it to the bottom.
妈的 好深
Shit, that's deep.
去妈的 给你 拿好了
Screw this. Here, take this.
那个还我
Give me that back.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, all right?
我恨死这寒冷 让我发狂
I hate the cold and it makes me go crazy.
我以后每年都要去夏威夷过冬
I have to spend every winter in Kauai.
我也是 等我不在法国南部时
Me, too. When I'm not in the South of France.
佐伊穿着外套跑哪儿去了
Hey, where's Zoey with that jacket?
我需要那件外套
I need that jacket.
太好了
Yes.
你能别在我周围抽烟了吗
Hey, you mind not smoking that around me?
把线拉上来 我找到点东西
Pull up the line. I found something.
-把线拉上来 -什么
- Pull up the line. - What?
大伙 我找到个东西
Everyone, I found something.
你找到什么
What do you got there?
又一个线索 令人印象深刻啊 佐伊
Another clue? Impressive, Zoey.
-那是什么 -好了
- What is it? - Okay.
-磁铁 当然了 -好了好了
- A magnet, of course. - Okay, okay.
好的好的 试试这个
Okay, try it. Try it now.
往后站
All right, all right. Stand back.
它下去了
There she goes.
佐伊 该换人了
Zoey, your turn is up.
哦好 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
好了 它到底了
Oh, shit. Okay. I'm on the bottom.
我钓到了什么
No, I'm hooked.
这底下有东西
All right, I've got something.
有什么东西在水底
I've got something here.
肯定是
Yeah, I'm definitely hooked.
-有了 -天哪 好沉
- Nice. - God, that's heavy.
好了好了 上来了 我抓到了
Okay. Okay, I've got it. I've got it.
抓紧了吗
You've got it?
这里面好像有个钥匙
We've got a key or something.
好嘞 把它放在这
You've got it. Okay.
这肯定是那扇门的钥匙
That's got to be the key to the door.
-谁想出来的这破玩意儿 -一 二 三
Who thinks of this shit? One, two, three.
再来一次 一 二 三
Okay. One, two, three.
我去 它太硬了