要我说 这可算是一大笔钱了
That is a big chunk of change in my book, you know?
从之前受伤以后
Yeah. I've been driving an 18-wheeler
我就一直在开大货车
since I had this injury a while back,
我最近读到有种可以自动驾驶的汽车
and I've been reading about these self-driving cars.
听说卡车运输行业
And I heard that the trucking industry's
将会第一批试水自动驾驶技术
going to be the first one to get automated,
在那些机器人取代我之前
so I'm trying to just squirrel away a few nuts
我要努力多攒点钱
before the robots come to get me.
-这可真扫兴啊 兄弟 -这就是我的生活
- That was a real buzzkill, man. - It's just my life.
这种事真的难以置信 居然会给现金做奖金
This one's got to be really insane for there to be a cash prize.
动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上说目前还没有人成功逃出来过
The website said no one's been able to escape it yet.
如果我们做到了 我们可是要出名了
If we're able to do that, we're going to have
你们根本想象不到
so much street cred. You have no idea.
有什么规则或者限制吗 之类的
Are there rules and regulations? What?
你只需要在时间结束前逃出去
You just have to escape before the clock runs out.
如果没逃出去呢 会怎么样
Well, what happens if you don't?
工作人员会进来
Some guy comes in through the door
向你解释你没注意到的线索
and explains all the clues you missed.
让你看起来像一个蠢蛋
He makes you feel like a total idiot.
游戏什么时候开始
When does the game start?
我们要等游戏大♥师♥来
We are waiting for the Games Master
他会给我们讲一下背景故事
to come in to give us the story
然后带我们去密室
and take us to the escape room.
比如说 僵尸大灾变要来了
Like, it's a zombie apocalypse and we have to find
我们要在被生吞活剥之前找到解药
the cure before we get eaten alive.
我喜欢这个 听起来挺有意思的
I like that one. That one sounds good.
趁这个游戏大♥师♥还在找车位
While the Games Master is looking for a parking spot,
我要去抽根烟
I'm going to go smoke a cigarette.
操 呃
Shit. Um...
门把手掉下来了
Hey, the doorknob came off.
-什么 你弄坏了它吗 -当然了
- What, you broke it? - Of course he did.
我没弄坏它 是它自己坏掉的
I didn't break it, it broke.
你也是这么粗鲁的打开自家房♥子的门吗
Is that how you open a door in your house?
这样不对 别这么粗鲁
No. Well, don't be so rough with it.
好吧 打扰一下 小姐 女士
Well, excuse me, miss. Ma'am.
天啊 这棒极了
Oh, my God, this is awesome.
你们听我说 我觉得这就是那个密室
You guys, you guys, I think this is the escape room.
什么
What?
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
好吧 这想是烤箱的刻度盘 也就是说
Okay, it looks like an oven dial, which means
这应该是一个密♥码♥锁
it's probably a combination lock.
好了 所有人 搜一下这个房♥间
All right, everyone search the room.
等等 现在就开始了吗
Wait, wait. It's starting right now?
是的
Yes. Oh!
那我们要找什么东西呢
What are we looking for here, bud?
任何看起来像是拼图或者密♥码♥的东西
Anything that looks like a puzzle or a code.
数字很重要 可能在任何地方 任何东西上
Numbers are very important. It could be anything, anywhere.
或许在这下面
Maybe under here.
你要我继续拿着把手吗 还是说
Do you want me to hold on to this or is it...?
对 拿着门把手吧 兄弟
Yeah, just hold your knob there, guy.
挺好的 很有意思
Great. Very funny. Yeah.
我们知道你有一个选择
烤肉月刊《焦痕》 余无坦医生
嘿 大伙
Hey, guys.
这些东西都是寄给同一个人的
these are all addressed
叫余无坦医生
to the same guy, this Dr. Wootan Yu.
这应该是一条线索吧
I mean, that's got to be a clue, right?
也许这就是背景故事
Maybe that's the story.
也许他是个邪恶的科学家
Maybe he's like an evil scientist
在他把我们缝合成
and we have to escape his lab
什么医学大怪兽之前
before he sews us all together
我们要从他的实验室中逃走
into some sort of medical abomination.
你是说 他的邪恶实验室有等候室
So, his evil lab has a waiting room?
-是吧 -不可能是
- Yeah. - No.
操蛋的 糟了
Shit. Shit, shit.
大家伙 快看 我找到了一个星形螺丝刀
Guys, look, look. I found a star-head screwdriver.
这一定有点用吧 是吗
That's got to be something, right?
太好了 那 我们要寻找螺丝吗
Great. So, we're looking for screws?
差不多吧 这又不是锤子
Well, this isn't a hammer.
-那是星形的螺丝刀吗 -是吧 应该是
- That's a star-head, right? - I think so. Yeah.
书名叫《华氏451》
That's Fahrenheit 451.
好吧 看起来她找到了点线索
All right, she's got something.
-什么声音 -我不知道
- What was that? - I don't know.
那有用吗
Did that do anything?
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 那还挺酷的 -没错
- All right, now that's pretty cool. - Yeah.
有人带防晒霜了吗
Anybody got suntan lotion?
你刚才做了什么
What did you just do?
我只是觉得那本书给出了烤箱刻度盘的密♥码♥
I just thought the book was the code for the oven dial.
能关了它吗
Turn it off, please.
这东西可真会制热啊
Wow, it's really throwing off some heat.
是啊 有点暖和
Yeah, it's warm.
确实挺热的
It's kicking some heat.
那是什么 巨大的烤箱制热♥线♥圈吗
What are those, giant oven coils?
-快关了它 -对不起 它卡住了
- Turn it off. - I'm sorry. It's stuck.
我弄不动它
I can't move it.
操 这可太热了
Shit. This is crazy hot.
-能关了它吗 -糟了 这样吧
- Can you shut it off? - Shit. Okay.
别再碰如何东西了 好吗
Don't touch anything else, okay?
嘿 那个 游戏男 来一下
Hey, you, gamer boy, there.
我们应该做什么 我们怎么才能逃出去
What do we do? How do we get out of here?
当卡关的时候 你可以请求一个提示
When you're stuck, you can ask for a hint.
提示 还能这么做吗 好吧 那就来吧
A hint? That's an option? Okay, great. Here we go.
对的 但是如果我们自己解谜的话会更有意思的
Yeah, but it's way more fun if we do it ourselves.
说的对 游戏男
Good one, gamer boy.
我有点想靠自己解谜
I kind of want to do it ourselves.
你好 打扰一下
Hi, excuse me.
-我们想要个提示 可以吗 -有人在吗
- We'd like our hint now, please. - Yeah, hello.
请入座 很快就会有人来找你们的
Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly.
不是的 打扰一下 我们真的想问个提示 求你了
No, yeah, excuse me, we'd really like our hint, please.
请入座 很快就会有人来找你们的
Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly.
-她之前也是这么说的 -所以呢
- She said that last time. - So?
她用同样方式说的 同样的断句 同样的语气
She said it the exact same way. Same cadence, same tone.
他们找的配音演员应该不是朱迪·丹奇吧
Well, the actors they hire aren't exactly Dame Judi Dench.
007系列的M女士
有人吗 我喜欢朱迪·丹奇
Hello? Hello? I love Judi Dench.
我不觉得那个水晶球会有用 兄弟
Yeah, I don't think the snow globe's going to help, man.
朋友们 这里有一个锁
Hey, guys, there's a lock over here.
对的 锁在密室逃脱中是非常重要的成分
Yes. Locks are a super important part of escape rooms.
好吧
All right.
看起来我们需要一把小小的钥匙
Okay, it looks like we need a small key
才能去到隔板的另一边
to get to the other side of the partition.
那里可能有下一条线索
That's probably where the next clue is.
好吧 我可就没什么用了
Well, I'm not going to be any help there
因为我总是找不到自己的钥匙
because I can never find my keys.
真好笑啊 或者我们不能直接打破隔板吗
Hilarious. Or we could just break it off.
这正好里就有一个灭火器
There's an extinguisher right here.
好主意
Yeah, good idea.
不不不 我们不应该借助外力
No, no. We shouldn't have to use force.
这条规则我忘记告诉你了 我的错
That's actually the one rule I forgot to tell you. My bad.
又弄坏了 好吧
Good one. Great.
你可真擅长弄坏东西啊
You're really good at breaking stuff, huh?
这个是塑料做的
It's plastic.
什么声音
What was that?
和上次是同样的声音 是吗
That's that same sound, right?
兄弟 你刚刚做了什么
Man, what the hell did you just do?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥ 看起来跟真的一样
Oh, shit, that looks real.
他们只是想吓吓我们而已
They're just trying to give us a scare
算是一种沉浸式体验了
as part of the immersive experience.
你怎么什么都知道 他们付你钱了吗
What the hell, are they paying you?
并没有 我只是知道怎么玩的开心 大概吧