快点 好
Come on. Hurry up. Okay.
快点 地板要掉下来了
Come on, the floor's going to drop.
这是第二次这个地板想害我了
That is the second time this floor has tried to kill me.
倒霉
Shit.
快点 杰森
Come on, Jason.
我成功了
I've got it.
好的
Okay.
-好 -阿曼达 小心点
Okay. Amanda, be careful.
撑住 撑住
Hang on. Hang on.
很好 你做到了
All right, you've got this.
可以可以
Yes. Yes.
-很好 -不 别往下看
All right. No, don't look down.
好的
Okay.
很好
Okay.
你成功了 你成功了
You've got it. You've got it.
好的
Okay.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
-好 -倒霉 不
Okay. Shit. Oh, no.
好的
Okay.
台球 不
The ball! No!
别管它了
Just let it go!
-别管它了 -停下 停下
Just leave it. Hey, stop, stop!
-别管它了 -阿曼达
Just leave it. Amanda!
不
No!
该死
- Oh, shit!
杰森
杰森!
-我拿到了 -电♥话♥绳 -快跳
I got it. The cord! Jump!
把台球杆给我
Hey, give me the pool cue.
好主意 坚持住
Yeah, good idea. Hang on.
撑住 阿曼达 伸出手来
Hang on, Amanda. Hang on. Come on, reach out there.
-抓住这个 快点 -抓住它
Grab on to this, come on! Grab it.
我伸不了那么远
I can't get it any farther.
你能做到的
Hey, you can do it.
你能做到的 你行的 阿曼达
You can do it. You can do it, Amanda.
你可以做到的 抓住它 好吗
You can do this. Just grab it, okay?
抓住它
Grab on to it!
加油 你做得到的 它就在那
Come on, you got this. It's just right there.
阿曼达 听我说 你能行的
Amanda, listen to me. You can do it.
你做得到的 我们就在这
You can do this. We're right here.
-好吗 留下来 -不 没关系的
Okay? Stay. No. It's okay.
阿曼达 不 留下来 好吗
Amanda! No, stay, okay?
坚持住 坚持住 不
Just hold on, just hold on. No!
不
No!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no! No, no!
不 阿曼达 不 不
No, Amanda, no, no!
佐伊 来吧 快点 出来
Zoey, come on. Hey, come on. Get out!
不
No.
伤员验伤分类
这到底是怎么回事
What in the hell is this supposed to be?
我看不到出路 你看到什么了吗
I don't see a way out. Do you see anything?
神童 我需要你开动脑筋 到这来
Hey, wonderkid, I need your brain. Get in here.
佐伊
Zoey!
你能给她点时间吗
Will you give her a minute?
阿曼达才刚死
Amanda just died!
你们有什么不明白的
What don't you people understand?
我们没时间浪费了
We don't have minutes to waste.
阿曼达死了 我们没有
Amanda is dead. We aren't.
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
你能不能别那么混♥蛋♥了
Will you stop being a dick?
你有什么毛病
What is your problem?
阿曼达不弱 好吗
Amanda wasn't weak, okay?
她是为了我们才牺牲了自己
She sacrificed herself for us!
好 那我们如果被杀掉
Okay, well, then let's not waste that sacrifice
就让她白白牺牲了
by getting yourself killed.
这是我的房♥间
This was my room.
完全一样
Exactly the same.
这是我的床
This is my bed.
我的也一样
Me, too.
是阿曼达的
It's Amanda's.
简易爆♥炸♥装置发生爆♥炸♥
IED blast.
她是唯一的幸存者
She was the only survivor.
我和我妈一起坐飞机
I was on a plane with my mom...
当背包客 正穿过越南
backpacking across Vietnam.
飞机就在丛林中坠毁了
The plane just crashed in the middle of the jungle.
他们花了一个星期才找到我
It took them a week to find me.
我记得那件事
I remember that.
你上了新闻
You were on the news.
我的大学室友和我一起乘船出海
My college roommate and I took a boat out...
不知从哪里冒出一个大浪把船掀翻了
and a wave came out of nowhere and just... flipped the boat over.
我试图抓住绳子 结果
And I tried to grab a line and, uh...
差点失去了我的拇指
almost took my thumb off.
又潮又冻 我们就紧紧抓着船体
Wet,freezing, just holding on to the hull...
只有一件外套 而我们有两个人
with only one jacket between the two of us.
内森 他开始变得好斗和迷惑
And Nathan, he started getting aggressive and confused.
他们后来在医院告诉我
It was signs of hypothermia,
那是体温过低的迹象
they told me later in the hospital.
内森 回来
Nathan, come back!
第二天 他游了出去
On the second day, he swam off.
我不知道他在那边看到了什么
I don't know what he thought he saw out there...
但是我除了大海什么都没看到
but there was nothing but ocean.
又过了一天 海岸警卫队只找到了我一人
The next day, the Coast Guard found me alone.
那你呢
What about you?
我是我朋友里第一个买♥♥车的
I was the first of my friends to get a car.
当时是寒假 我们正在度过一个
It was winter break and we were having this...
美妙的夜晚 我想开车带大家出去兜风
great night and... I wanted to take everybody out on a joy ride.
我喝得很醉
I was wasted.
我和另外11个人
Me and 11 others were
在西维吉尼亚州的一个矿井里工作
working a mine in West Virginia...
其中包括我弟弟 卡尔
including my little brother, Cal.
然后发生了塌方 职业风险
There was a cave-in. Occupational hazard.
我和卡尔紧挨在一起
Me and Cal got pinned right next to each other.
我看不见他 但我可以
I couldn't see him, but I could, uh...
我能听到他慢慢窒息的声音
I could hear him suffocating slowly.
我听着他咽最后一口气
I heard him take his last breath.
当救援人员到达时
By the time the rescue crew got there,
我是唯一活着的人
I was the only one alive.
他们知道我们的一切
They knew everything about us...
每一个该死的细节 他们知道那件外套
every goddamn detail. I mean, they knew the jacket...
我室友在船上穿的那件
that my roommate was wearing on that boat.
红鼻子驯鹿鲁道夫
"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," that's the...
那是我们出车祸时播放的歌♥
song that was playing when we crashed.
他们为我们订制了这些房♥间
They made these rooms for us.
他们向我们信任的人发了邮件
They addressed the boxes from people that we trust.
我侄子给我发短♥信♥说 "祝你玩得愉快"
My nephew texted me, "Have a good time."
他们窃听了他的电♥话♥ 这是丹尼的
They hacked his goddamn phone. It's Danny's.
一氧化碳中毒
Carbon monoxide poisoning.
除了他 他家里所有人都死了
Everyone in his family was killed but him.
我们都没死 对吧
None of us died, right?
-我们是唯一的幸存者 -那又怎么样
We're sole survivors. So what?
我们是统计学上来说不可能的幸存者
We're a statistical improbability.
现在他们想看看谁会是
And now they want to see who will be
幸运儿中最幸运的
the luckiest among the lucky.
你有没有勇气让余无坦医生
Do you have the heart to let Dr. Wootan Yu...
帮助你成为一个更好的你
help you become a better you?
通过测试你的极限打开新世界
Open new doors by testing your limits.
不要满足于单调的生活
Don't settle for a humdrum existence.
生活到极致
Live life to the extreme.
在接下来的五分钟内下订单
Place your order in the next five minutes
就能享受免费的度假
and receive a complimentary getaway.
好吧 至少我们知道还有多少时间
Okay, well, at least we know how much time we have.
知道什么时候会死真是种巨大的安慰