我们把她留在那等死
We just left her there to die.
那是她自己的决定
She made her decision.
你♥他♥妈♥的有病吧
What the hell is wrong with you?
刚刚到底发生什么了
What happened back there?
我救了我们俩的命 不用谢
I saved our asses. You're welcome.
你杀了迈克
You killed Mike.
一天坐12小时才会杀了他
Sitting on his ass 12 hours a day killed him.
如果不是在那个房♥间里死 他也会死在下个房♥间
If it wasn't that room, it would've been the next.
所以这就是你能干出来的事 对吧
So that's just something you do, isn't it?
你船上的朋友
Your friend on the boat?
你想说什么 本
What are you saying, Ben? Huh?
注意你的用词
Use your words.
你们两个抢一件外套
One jacket between the two of you.
把你外套给我
Give me your jacket!
他自己游走然后死掉倒是挺省事
It's pretty convenient that he just swam off and died.
你不会想这么做的 伙计
You don't want to do this, man.
你一直活到现在根本不是靠运气
You being the sole survivor had nothing to do with luck.
承认吧
Admit it.
你杀了他 快承认你杀了你的朋友
You killed him! Admit that you killed your friend.
生存与否是个选择
Surviving is a choice!
该你选了
Make yours.
睁大眼睛好好找线索吧
Keep your eyes open and look for clues.
嘿 这是个舱门
Hey, it's a hatch.
我们应该只要打开就行了
I guess we just open it.
然后再进什么鬼地方吗
What are we letting in?
行吧 开就开
Fine, I'll do it.
-它太重了 -得了吧 用点力
- It's heavy. - Come on, try harder.
混♥蛋♥ 我又不是每天都去健身
Asshole, I don't go to the gym every day.
没用的东西
Goddamn it.
加把劲 加把劲
Come on, come on.
我手上都是什么玩意儿
What's this shit on my hands?
我不太舒服
I don't feel so good.
喂 喂
Hey, hey.
他们在把手上涂了什么东西
They put something on the handle.
嘿 你化了 你在融化
Hey, you're melting. You're melting.
-你说啥 -你在融化
- What? - You're melting.
什么 等下 看这个上面写着什么
What? Wait. Look, look. It says something.
离开之前再看看
"Feel free to leave, but may we note...
最好找到解药再走
it's best to find the antidote."
我们这个样子要怎么找啊
How the hell are we supposed to do that?
站起来好好找找啊 没用的东西
Get up and look, goddamn it!
找个屁 反正都得死在这
Who cares, man? We're going to die here anyway.
我不会死的 我不想死
I'm not going to die. I'm not going to die.
好吧
Okay.
在哪 解药在哪呢
Where is it? Come on. Come on. Where is it?
狗♥日♥的♥解药到底他妈在哪里
Where is this bastard? Where is it?
解药 一剂 注射型
本 本
Ben. Ben.
-我找到了解 -把它给我
- I have the anti... - Give me that!
这是我的
It's mine!
操
Shit.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, shit.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
行了 这有十个数字 四个空
Okay, I've got ten numbers, four spots.
我需要一个四位的密♥码♥
I need a four-digit code.
进入五号♥房♥间 正在待命
Entering room five. Stand by.
准备行动
Standing by.
发现两具尸体 完毕
We have two bodies. Over.
收到
Copy.
20分钟以内清理尸体 完毕
20 minutes for disposal and cleanup. Over.
收到 出去
Copy. Out.
看那个 氧气面罩
Look at that, the oxygen mask.
她打算用那个干什么啊
What the hell was she going to do with that?
当然是呼吸了 混♥蛋♥
Breathe, bitch!
操
Shit.
你竟然是匹黑♥马♥
Now, you were a dark horse.
我还赌是杰森来着
My money was on Jason.
但是 看吧 这就是这个游戏如此吸引人的原因
But, see, that's why these games are so fascinating.
不知如何 在经历了
Somehow, after being burnt,
烧伤 冻伤 毒伤 并且瘸着
frozen, poisoned, and crippled...
你竟然是最终成功逃到了这里的人
you still managed to escape the final room.
你有想过自己身体里有这么能量吗
Did you ever think you had that in you?
肾上腺素 那种驱动
That adrenaline, that drive?
坐下 庆祝一番
Sit down. Celebrate.
你第一次赢了些什么
You won something for once.
所以就是你这个神经病 设计了这个害人不浅的迷宫吗
So, you're the psycho that designed this murder maze, huh?
不 我是游戏大♥师♥
No, I'm the Games Master.
是拼图师设计的房♥间
The Puzzle Maker designs the rooms.
但你以杀人为乐 屏幕上都留着的 都不是什么好玩意
But you kill people for fun. There's nothing good left on TV?
你杀了你所有的朋友
You killed all your friends...
就因为你不想付出租车的钱
because you didn't want to pay for a goddamn cab.
要是我就不会那么心安理得 本
I wouldn't get too comfortable on that high horse, Ben.
我们知道 文明的最初
From the beginning of civilization...
人类就对于观看同类自相残杀
we've known there was something captivating...
有种别样的兴趣
about watching human beings fight for their lives.
因此我们爱看角斗士 爱看公开处刑
That's why we watch gladiator games, public executions...
爱堵在路边看车祸
rubber-necking on the freeway.
但是现在世界的进程太平缓了
But now the world's gone soft.
所有事都很安全 所有事都很小心
Everything is safe. Everything is careful.
所以我们为那些仍然渴求野性的人们
So, we created a sport for people
打造了一个舞台
who still have a thirst for savagery...
给他们提供包厢看台
and we provided them with a box seat
观赏生命终极的戏码
for life's ultimate drama.
我们的顾客都是
Our customers are some of the most powerful
在世界范围内有头有脸的人物
people in the world.
但每年他们都想要更多
But every year, they demand more.
更复杂的房♥间
More complicated rooms.
更有趣的对象
More interesting subjects.
更多不同的生死赌局
More ways to gamble on life and death.
去年是一批大学♥运♥动员
Last year, they had college athletes...
前年是一批学者
the year before, savants...
而今年主题是 唯一的幸存者
and this year we had lone survivors.
他们很好奇是否真的是运气在起作用
They wanted to know if luck had anything to do with it.
幸运的人可不会被一群疯子绑♥架♥折磨
Lucky people don't get kidnapped and tortured by psychopaths.
你知道吗 当你说别人是疯子的时候
You know, it's kind of hurtful
感觉还挺伤人的
when you call someone a psychopath, huh?
我也觉得挺愚蠢的
I thought it was stupid, too.
但现在
But here you are...
我们赔率最高的选手
our lowest-odds ever to win...
活到了现在
still alive.
我真的觉得不太可能
I really didn't think it was possible...
但正如我所说
but as I said...
赌你上是放长线
you were the long shot.
所以我赢了
So I won.
我是不是就能回家了
That means I get to go home, right?
本啊
Ben...
你见过肯塔基赛马♥会♥结束之后
at the end of the Kentucky Derby...
参赛的马去领奖的吗
do you think the horse gets a prize?
嘘
Shh...
嘘嘘嘘
Shh, shh...
嘿 嘿 本
Hey. Hey, Ben.
振作 嘿 本 振作一点
Come on. Hey, Ben, come on. Come on.
本
Ben.
本 快起来 振作一点 本
Ben, come on, get up. Ben, come on, get up.
不要
No!
游戏不结束你是走不了的 佐伊
You can't leave until we finish our game, Zoey.
可以 不过我们得确保
Okay, we have to make sure that...
他死了
He's dead.
好了 快走 快走
Okay. Come on. Come on.
快来 那里有一个货运电梯
Come on, there's a service elevator.
你回来找我的吗