No one here wants to have sex with you.
-快去 -好的
- Go! - Okay.
好 真不错啊 本
Nice. Really nice, Ben.
见鬼
Shit.
-快点啊 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
她进去了 快去 快点快点
She's clear. Go, go, go. Come on.
快点啊 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come on, you son of a bitch, please.
快 快 快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
阿曼达 阿曼达 我就在这儿
Amanda? Amanda, I'm here.
好了 很好
Okay. Good.
怎么了 你可以呼吸的 你没被卡住
What's wrong? You can breathe. You're not stuck.
跟着我吸气 一 二
Breathe in with me. One, two...
还要两杯
Two more.
那不是现实 你没被困住
This is not real. You're not stuck.
你没事的 我在这儿 好吗 我握着你的手
You're okay. I'm here, okay? I'm holding your hand.
我保证会一直在这儿 你没事的
I promise I'm right here. You're okay.
好的 再来一杯 一杯就好
Okay, we need one more. We just need one more.
妈的 我们没水了
Shit, we're out of water.
现在我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do now?
我怎么知道 你才是专家
How would I know? You're the expert here.
我们快到了 就快了 我保证
We're really close. We're really close, I promise.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault, you know.
-什么 -就因为你
- What? - You're the reason
阿曼达喝光了我们的线索
that Amanda drank all of our clues.
杰森就在那儿 好吗
Jason's right there, okay?
我怎么知道饮水机是
How was I supposed to know that the water cooler was...
不
Oh, no.
那可不妙 搞什么
Well, that's not good. What the fuck?
我的酒 我的酒
My flask. My flask.
你一直带着这个吗
You've had that the whole time?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
快点啊 没错 太好了
Come on! Yes. Yes.
你想被烧死吗 快走啊
Do you want to burn to death? Let's go!
什么鬼
What the hell?
老天爷 这也太仿真了
Oh, Jesus. Talk about immersive.
仿真 你到底什么毛病 那是真的
Immersive? What the hell is wrong with you? That was real!
-他们就是在整我们 -开什么玩笑 老兄
- They're just messing with us. - Are you kidding me, dude?
我进了管道之后才喷的火
Look, it went off right as I cleared it.
好吧 我一定是触发了它
Okay, I must have triggered it.
游戏大♥师♥就希望我们觉得自己侥幸逃脱
The Games Master wants us to think we barely made it.
我肯定不是唯一一个
I can't be the only one.
一万美元呢 我不会输的
Hey. It's ten grand and I don't lose.
我退出 行了吧
Well, I'm out, okay?
有人吗 可以了 我不玩了
Hi. Okay, I'm done.
我要退出 现在就让我离开这里
I want out. You let me out of here now!
你觉得他们现在在监视我们吗
You think they're watching us right now?
-得了吧 -西三锁厂
- Come on. - "Sai-San lock and co."
好吧 我们又得找钥匙
All right, so we need another key.
把你手♥机♥给我 我要报♥警♥
Give me your phone. I'm calling the cops.
好好想想行不行
Think about it for a second, okay?
目前为止我们受什么伤了吗
What has actually happened to us so far?
没有 你怎么跟警♥察♥说
Nothing. What will you tell the cops?
不知道 或许就说他们把我们
I don't know, maybe that they locked us
锁在巨大的烤箱里 还想用我们做烧烤
in a giant oven and tried to cook us.
这种游戏里用明火正常吗
Is open flame a common occurrence in these things?
怎么可能 肯定不正常
Not really. Not really.
快把手♥机♥给我
Give me your goddamn phone.
你真有手♥机♥啊 你怎么带进来的
You do have a phone. How did you get a phone in here?
我偷带进来的
I snuck it in.
-没信♥号♥♥ -简直了
- There's no signal. - Typical.
是啊 我们在个巨大的混凝土建筑里
Well, yeah. We're in a giant concrete building.
大伙 我们能想出来的 看看这地方
Guys, we can figure this out. I mean, look at this place.
唯一缺的就是热可可
I mean, the only thing missing is the hot chocolate.
好吧 你觉得这游戏要持续多久
All right, how long do you think this game is going to last?
我不知道 我只玩过一次五个房♥间的
I mean, I don't know. I did one that had, like, five rooms once.
五个
Five?
五个房♥间 好吧
Five rooms? Okay.
好吧 意思是咱们还要再来四次刚刚那样的
Okay. So, that means we just need to do that four more times.
开玩笑啦 得了吧 我们可以的
I'm kidding. Come on, guys, we can do this.
刚才那是目前最难的一个房♥间 对吧
That was the hardest room by far, right?
往往是先难后易 对吧 丹尼
They front-loaded it, right, Danny?
没错 我觉得他们也没钱
Yeah. I mean, I'm sure they can't afford
把每间房♥都烧了
to light every room on fire.
没错 看看这儿
Exactly. Look at it.
这儿就是个火♥药♥桶
This place is a goddamn tinder box.
嘿 第二把锁了 大伙们
Hey. Hey, second lock, guys.
看起来我们需要一个七个字母的词
It looks like we need a seven-letter word.
我们散开来 看看能找到什么
Let's spread out and see what we can find.
好吧
Okay.
你们会留名青史
"You'll go down in history."
这个怎么样 有什么含义吗
What about this? Could that mean something?
你们会留名青史
"You'll go down in history."
你们会留名青史 你们会留名青史
You'll go down in history. You'll go down in history.
或许是哪个总统的名字 总统的姓
Maybe a president's name? Maybe a president's last name.
哪个总统的姓是七个字母的
What presidents have a seven-letter last name?
麦迪逊 杰克逊 林肯 约翰逊 哈丁
Madison Jackson Lincoln Johnson Harding
-说慢点 雨人 -你这样很冒犯人
- Whoa. Slow down there, Rain Man. - That's offensive.
第一个是谁 麦迪逊
What was the first one? Madison.
M A D I
M-a-d-i-
S O N
-S-o-n.
不行 不是这个 还有谁来着
No, that didn't work. What was another one?
-约翰逊 -约翰逊 好的 约翰逊
- Johnson. - Johnson. Okay, Johnson.
J O H N S O N
J-o-h-n-s-o-n.
不对 还有吗
No, what else?
嗯 杰克逊 J A C K S O N 下一个
Yeah, Jackson. J-A-C-K-S-O-N. What's the next name?
-试试看林肯 林肯 -林肯
- Try Lincoln. Lincoln. - Lincoln?
L I N C O L N
L-i-n-c-o-l-n.
这儿有字母 但是有九个
There are letters here, but there are nine.
不行 这个也不对
No, that doesn't work either.
♪驯鹿是多么爱他♪
♪ How the reindeer Loved him ♪
♪当他们欢呼雀跃时♪
♪ As they shouted out With glee ♪
♪红鼻子的驯鹿鲁道夫♪
♪ Rudolph The red-nosed reindeer ♪
♪你会留名青史♪
♪ You'll go down in history ♪
猛冲者 跳舞家 跳跃 雌狐
Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen
彗星 丘比特 雷 闪电
Comet Cupid Donner Blitzen
-你们会留名青史 -他在说什么
- You'll go down in history. - What is he talking about?
-是鲁道夫 -他刚是说鲁道夫
- It's "Rudolph." - Did he say "Rudolph"?
-嗯 试试鲁道夫 -好吧 那就鲁道夫
- Yeah, try "Rudolph." - All right, "Rudolph" it is.
猜中了
Bingo!
看啊 他也帮上忙了
Look at that. Hey, he helps.
好了
All right.
看到没 现在往后会顺利的
Hey, see? It's going to be fine from now on.
没什么吓人的破玩意儿了
No more scary shit.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 还好
Yeah, fine.
看看这 从热到冷
Look at this, going from hot to cold.
这样会生病的
You know, that's how you get sick.
虽然这问题挺蠢 但我们就只是走出屋子了
Dumb question. Are we outside...
还是去了极寒之地
or am I stone-cold tripping?
我不知道 这里真冷
I don't know, man. This place is really cold.
零下一度 还在降
It's 30 degrees and dropping.
真有趣的游戏 是吧
Real fun game, huh?
回音
Echo!
这地方真的扯蛋
This whole place is bullshit.
我们越早想出办法
The sooner we figure this out,
就能越早逃出生天
the sooner we get the hell of out here.
这儿真漂亮 天啊
This is beautiful. Oh, man,
我能在这儿待很久
I could hang out in here for a while.
这就像溜冰
It's like ice skating.
-去开阔的大自然吧 丹尼 -小心点
- Into the great wide open, Danny! - Be careful.
继续走 老兄 去看看