Yeah, knowing exactly when I'm going to die is a huge comfort.
你们不明白吗
Do you guys not understand?
他们挑选了我们去死
They chose us to die
来测试谁是最后一个活着的人
to see who's the last person standing.
我们现在需要你在状态 和我们一起
We need you on board right now, okay? Stay with us.
我们不能只按他们的规则玩
We can't just keep playing by their rules.
我们还能做什么 他们在监视我们
What else are we supposed to do? They're watching us.
他们知道我们的一举一动
They know every move that we're making.
他们在监视我们
They're watching us.
我找到了什么
I've got something.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
我拿着呢 给
I got it. Here, here.
好 我们有什么线索
Uh. Okay. What do we have?
一个拳头 一个手指和两个手指
A fist, one finger, and two fingers.
它可能是
It could be...
可能是0 1 2吗
It could be zero, one, two, right?
对吧 像个密♥码♥
Right? Like a code.
不 不 不 这是拼写
No, no, no. It spells...
E K G
E-k-g.
是的 这是手语
Yeah, it's sign language.
我表哥聋了 他们一定也知道这个
My cousin is deaf. They must have known about that, too.
这里有心电图吗
Is there an EKG machine here somewhere?
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
量子芝诺效应
Quantum Zeno effect.
如果你一直连续测量 原子就不会改变
Atoms won't change if you take continuous measurements...
只要他们在观察我们
so as long as they're watching us,
我们就不能改变状态
we can't change our state.
游戏是为了让他们能赢而设计的
The game is designed so they always win.
可我们现在真的需要你的帮助
Okay, okay. We could really use your help right now.
不 我们可以找到另一条出路
No. We can find another way out.
我们甚至不知道第一条出路是什么
We don't even know the first way out.
别捣乱了 深呼吸
Just stop smashing shit and take a deep breath.
你有没有勇气让余无坦医生
Do you have the heart to let Dr. Wootan Yu
帮助你成为一个更好的你
help you become a better you?
佐伊 你得冷静一下
Hey, Zoey, you need to calm down.
三分钟后 他们就会毒死我们
In three minutes, they're going to poison us.
我们的时间不多了 你必须冷静下来
We are running out of time here. You've got to calm down.
别叫我冷静 好吗
Stop telling me to calm down, okay?
你们没听我说的
You're not listening to me!
伙计们 这是心电图机器
You guys, it's an EKG machine.
也许这是我们的出路
Maybe this is our way out.
本 把衬衫脱掉
Ben, take your shirt off.
什么 为什么要是我
What? Why me?
因为这是下一条线索 这就是是原因
Because it's the next clue, that's why.
拜托 这只是个心电图机器
Come on, it's just an EKG machine.
不 在这个鬼地方什么都不在应有的状态
No, no. Nothing is just anything in this hellhole.
正确的心率可以打开一扇门 本
The right heart rate could open a door, Ben.
我们快没时间了 快点
We're running out of time. Hurry up.
那就做吧
Just do it. Come on.
来吧 拿着 拿着 呼吸 呼吸
Come on. Hold those, hold those. Take a breath, take a breath.
你的心率太低了 你的心率太低了
Your heart rate's too low. Your heart rate's too low.
这样没用
It's not working.
必须有人来做
Somebody else has to do it.
迈克 我们需要更快的心跳
Mike, we need a higher rate.
你得继续了
You've got to go.
什么 我不是你的小白鼠 伙计
What? I'm not your guinea pig, man.
你来 你自己来
You do it. You try it.
你看 本就很好 来吧
Look. Ben is fine, man. Come on,
我下一个来 我们需要更快的心跳
I'll go next. We need a higher rate. Come on.
好 好吧 我们开始吧
All right. Okay. All right, let's do it.
佐伊 拜托 听我说两秒钟
Zoey, please, just listen to me for two seconds.
倒霉
Shit.
我们在个金属盒子里 拜托 这没用
We're in a metal box. Come on, that's not going to help.
别捣乱了 帮帮我
Just stop smashing shit and help me.
快点 快点 再快点 加油
Higher, higher, higher. Come on!
不
No.
通过测试你的极限打开新的门
Open new doors by testing your limits.
测试你的极限 测试你的极限
Testing your limits. Testing your limits.
-我们要更快的心跳 -你逗我呢
We need a higher rate. You're kidding me.
伙计 我都快吓死了
Man, I'm already freaking out here.
我的心率很高
My heart rate's sky high.
想让我做一些深蹲俯卧撑 跳千斤顶吗
Want me to do some burpees, jumping jacks?
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
-我们有这些 -你疯了吗
We've got these. What are you, insane?
当海岸警卫队发现我快死于体温过低时
When the Coast Guard found me dying from hypothermia...
我的心脏都半死了 伙计
my heart was half dead, man.
他们是用这个来把带我救回来的
These are what they used to bring me back.
拜托 这是他们用的
Come on, this is what they used.
不要 不要 这不是个办法
No, no. That is not an option.
听着 这是个线索
Listen, it is a clue.
他们把它放在我的房♥间里
They put it in my room
因为他们知道我知道的 迈克
because they knew I would know, Mike.
你心跳已经很快了 振作起来 来吧
Your heart's already high. Man up, come on.
你开玩笑呢吧 把这些拿开
Are you kidding me? Get these away from me.
看看我 该死的 看着我
Look at me, goddamn it! Look at me!
一分钟后 他们就要毒死我们了
In one minute, they're about to poison us.
我们要窒息了 好吗
And we are going to suffocate, all right?
我们将耗尽可呼吸的空气
We're going to run out of breathable air,
就像你在矿井里一样
just like you did in that mine.
倒霉
Shit.
你想想你弟弟 卡尔
You think about your brother, Cal.
他的名字叫卡尔 对吗
Cal was his name, right?
这是你的时刻
This is your time.
迈克 你可以拯救我们
Mike, you can save us.
就是这样 你可以救我们 迈克
This is it. You could save us, Mike.
-现在 拯救我们 -好吧
Now, save us. Okay.
你来吧 快 快 快点 来吧
Do it. Do it, do it quick! Come on, do it!
杰森 你在干什么
Jason, what are you doing?
这就对了
That's it.
不要 不要
No. No.
-别这样 停下来 -放开我
Hey, don't. Stop! Get off me!
你会杀了他的
You're going to kill him!
拜托
Come on!
迈克 你做了什么
Mike? What did you do?
他停止呼吸了 迈克
He stopped breathing! Mike!
醒醒 迈克 住手 住手
Wake up! Mike. Hey, stop! Stop!
拜托
Come on!
快点 迈克
Come on, Mike!
通过测试你的极限打开新的门
Open new doors by testing your limits.
测试你的极限
Testing your limits.
高低 高低
High and low. High and low.
一 二 该死的 靠
One, two. Goddamn it. Fuck!
可恶
Oh, shit.
我不知道要怎么做这个
I don't actually know how to do this.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
极端 也许他们指的是低端
Extremes. Maybe they mean the low end.
加油 伙计
Hey, come on. Come on, man.
加油 可恶
Come on. Shit.
迈克
Mike
迈克
Mike
恭喜成功
门 门开着 门开了
The door. The door is opening. It opened.
佐伊 嘿
Zoey. Hey!
佐伊
Zoey!
佐伊 快过来 这有路了
Zoey! Hey, come on. There's a way out.
这里才是出去的路
This is the way out.
你要被憋死了 快过来
You'll suffocate, come on!
你快走吧
Just go!
求你了 快走吧
Please! Just go!
操
Shit.
我们应该把她带过来的
We should have made her come with us.