No, I just know how to have fun, I guess.
热中风就是你所谓的玩开心吗
Heat stroke is your idea of fun?
越来越热了
It's getting warm.
没那么糟的 把外套脱了吧
Hey, it's not that bad. Just take off your jacket.
没有人觉得这一切都有问题吗
Hey, does anyone else have a problem with this?
嘿 大家 我觉得我找到了钥匙
Hey, guys, I think I've got the key.
等等 等一下 听我说
Whoa, hey, there. Listen, short stuff...
在你让这地方更热前
let's talk about this
让我们好好谈谈
before you bring tiki torches out of the walls, okay?
等一下 她拿到了钥匙
Hold on now. She's got a key.
为什么不直接把钥匙插♥进♥去呢
Why don't we stick it in the keyhole?
好吧 我的错 那就试试吧
Okay, yeah. My bad. Let's try it.
试一下吧 来吧
Give it a shot, come on.
请入座 很快就会有人来找你们的
Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly.
这是真♥他♥妈♥诡异
Well, that's creepy as hell.
好吧 我来 让开
Fine. Yeah. I'll get it. Move.
喂
Hello.
欢迎来到米诺斯
Welcome to Minos,
米诺斯与雅典人有巨大矛盾 雅典人为了平息米诺斯的仇恨 每年进贡七对童男童女给米诺斯 米诺斯接到童男童女后 就会将他们关进半人半牛怪弥诺陶洛斯居住的迷宫里
世界上最杰出的密室逃脱设计师
the world's preeminent designer of escape rooms.
为了使您获得最佳的游戏体验
To get the most out of your game,
我们建议您遵守所有的规则
we recommend following all posted rules.
嘿 嘿 喂 有人吗
Hey. Hey. Hello? Hello?
那边是谁接的电♥话♥ 他们说什么了吗
Who was it? What did they say?
是电♥话♥录音
It was a recording.
最后说了要遵守所有的规则
It said to follow all the posted rules.
什么规则啊
What posted rules?
糟了
Oh, shit.
不是吧 是我动了什么吗
No. Did I do that?
不不不 这他妈是什么狗屁地方
No, no. What the literal hell?
停下来吧 我受够了
Please stop. Okay, I'm done.
我是真的受不了了
I am gonna stressing out in this place
别这样 你这样会给每个人施加压力的
No, no. You're stressing everyone out here, okay?
去喝点水 把外套脱掉吧
Just go get some water and take off your damn jacket.
我们会找到方法逃出这烤炉的
We've got to find a way out of this Easy-Bake Oven.
冷静 看着我 看着我 阿曼达
Okay, look at me, look at me. Amanda.
他妈的
Oh, shit.
那是风扇吗 他们是在吹热气吗
Are those fans? Are they blowing hot air?
我们去喝点水 好吗
We'll just get some water, okay?
过来跟我一起喝点水吧
Come and get some water with me.
我没事
I'm fine. Okay.
这里越来越热了
Yeah, it's getting hot,
我们不会出事的
but nothing is going to happen to us.
-烤炉里还有风扇 -是的 那又怎样
Ovens have fans. True, but so what?
我们应该找到规则是什么吧
We've got to find the posted rules.
我不在乎那些规则
I don't care about the posted rules.
窗户那边可能会凉快点
It might be colder by the windows.
我要烤焦了
I'm burning up.
快点 我们怎么才能逃出这里
Come on, how do we get out of here?
坐着不动是不会帮你解决问题的
You're not going to solve anything by sitting on your ass.
我没有干坐着 我在动手呢
I'm not sitting on my ass. I'm on my hands and knees.
你们三个在做什么呢 找点线索啊 快点
Hey, what are you three doing? Look for something, come on.
这里太热了 你还指望我能做什么
It's too hot. What do you want me to do?
女士们 过来吧 水喝够了吧
Ladies, come on, enough with the water.
快过来帮我们一起找找
Get over here and help us look.
我们需要弄清楚线索意味着什么
We just have to figure out what the clue meant.
等等 这是什么
Hold on. What's this?
这不可能是游戏的一部分吧
There's no way this is part of the game.
线索都在什么地方啊
Where are all the clues at, huh?
大家能不能快点 这里越来越热了
Guys, come on. It's getting hot in here.
我们应该找些东西砸开这扇门
We've got to find something to break this door open.
兄弟 我们不能借助外力
Dude, we're not supposed to use force.
得了吧
Come on!
这还得熬多久 我们怎么才能出去
When is this over? How do we get out?
越来越热了 我们要生生被烤熟了
It's getting hotter. We're being baked alive.
大伙儿 放松
Guys, relax.
这真有病 是谁做的这些
This is sick. Who does this?
余无坦博士说 随时都可以用茶杯垫
别这样 本
Come on, Ben.
你还想让我做什么 我什么都找不到
What do you want me to do? I can't see anything.
大家伙 我们要集中精神专心找线索
Guys, we need to focus and find the clues.
这里有150度了吧
It's like 150 degrees in here.
嘿 佐伊 那些画
Hey. Hey, Zoey, the painting.
我的天 那里有个出口
Oh, my God. There's an exit.
真的要热成狗 终于找到出口了
Oh, hot dog, look at that.
佐伊 再来一遍 你刚刚做了什么 再做一次
Zoey, do that again. Whatever you did, just do it again.
这是个通风管道 应该是个出路
Hey, guys, it's a duct. It could be a way out.
大家看 这边还有好多茶杯垫
Guys, there are more coasters here.
按住茶杯垫
Get on the coasters.
大家同时按下茶杯垫
Everyone try pressing down at the same time.
天啊 甚至桌子都是热的了
God, even the table's hot.
就这样吗 我们赢了游戏吗 太好了
Is that it? Did we win the game? Yeah.
我先走 太好了 我们赢了
I'll go first. All right, we win the game.
等等 你不会想是把我们留下来
Whoa, whoa. Wait, you're not going to just leave us
让我们一直按着茶杯垫吧
with our dicks in our hands.
有人想让他先走而不是我吗
Does anybody prefer this guy go instead of me?
-我就知道会这样 -真的吗
- That's what I thought. - Really?
管道通往哪里
Where does it go?
-有多深 -挺深的
- How deep does it go? - It goes pretty far.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
手要烤成猪蹄了
It's broiling.
这里真的热极了
It's not getting any cooler in here.
天啊 我迫不及待想到下一个密室了
Oh, my God. I'm so excited for the next room.
-还有一个密室吗 -杰森
- The next room? - Jason?
嘿 我应该找到出路了 但被个护栏挡住了
Hey, I think I found a way out! It's blocked by a grate.
-迈克 把螺丝刀带过来 -好的 那东西就在我口袋里
- Mike, bring that screwdriver. - Yeah! It's in my pocket.
来人帮我拿出来 过来 阿曼达
Someone get it out of my pocket for me. Come here, Amanda.
有人想替他按着茶杯垫吗
Does anybody want to take the screwdriver?
-我来吧 交给我吧 -你确定吗
- I've got it, I've got it. Go. - Are you sure?
没问题的 快去吧
Yeah. Go, go.
去吧 你能做到的 迈克
Just do it. You've got this, Mike.
快点吧 这里真的热极了 动作快点
Go, man. It's not getting any colder. Hurry up, go.
-迈克 你在哪 -我来了
- Mike, where you at? - I'm coming.
这就像是互动式餐厅剧院
Hey, hey. Just think of it like interactive dinner theater.
天啊 你说这话可没用
Jesus Christ, you're not helping me here, man.
好吧 我让这更糟了 我的错
Okay, yeah. I'm making it worse. My bad.
你磨磨唧唧干什么呢
Are you going to come today or what?
-你在下面小心点 -你在上面小心点
- Watch your face down there. - You watch your face up there.
快点 快点 快啊
Come on. Come on, come on.
嘿 弄好了 你们快来吧
Hey, I got it. You guys, come on!
你想先走吗 阿曼达 你应该先走
Do you want to go? Amanda, you should go.
好的 那你来按着这些
Okay. Okay, here, take these.
好 他来按着这个 我按着那个
Okay. He can take that. I'll hold it.
好了 去吧 你能做到的
Okay. All right, come on. You've got this.
好了
All right.
我觉得结局是不可避免的
I feel like we're avoiding the inevitable conclusion here.
手会不够用的
We're running out of hands.
我有个主意 过来 把你的脚放在这里
I've got an idea. Come here. Put your foot on here, please.
好
Ow. Ow. Ow. Okay.
这是最糟糕的扭扭乐游戏了
This is the worst game of Twister ever.
动作能快一点吗
Can we move a little faster, please?
这不管用 操
It didn't work. Shit.
好吧 可能得盛满水
Okay, maybe it needs to be full.
-我觉得我要晕过去了 -好了
- I think I'm going to pass out. - Okay.
加油 快点 快快快
Come on, come on, come on. Come on!
-你可以把脚拿开了 -好
- You can move your foot. - Okay.
-起作用了 -太好了 太好了
- It worked! - Yes, yes.
阿曼达
Amanda?
要不你去帮她一把
Hey, why don't you just go help her?
我们来装玻璃杯的水
We'll fill the glasses.
别装作有骑士风范 老兄
Stop being chivalrous, dude.
这儿没人想跟你上♥床♥